National Trophy Hunting Day Community Event! - OVER

Would you like to participate?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Are you up for earning some trophies on Sept 23rd?

• Yes.
    • Yes, but I do not want to be in the drawing for U.S. PSN cards
    • No.
  2. 2. Would you like to volunteer to count trophies? (I may have a separate raffle for this group if we have enough participants in the event)

• Yes, I would love to help with the event!
    • No thanks!

1 hour ago, angelgrievous said:

I'm in.  I'll do my best.  

1 hour ago, DamagingRob said:

I'm sure I'll earn some trophies in something tomorrow, so may as well join to up the count.

Make sure you vote in the poll, so I can keep track of everyone if you haven't already.

33 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

So if I calculated the time difference correctly, this event won't start for another 5 hours and a few minutes?

Right, it starts from 5 hours of your last post. I would have made a countdown, but I was having trouble getting it to work properly.

Can I still sign up? This event might just be the motivation boost I need for platting that awful Book of Potions game I've been avoiding for the last few weeks.

Edit : Just saw OP's "no late sign up" policy on the previous page. Oh well, too bad. Have fun people! 

Edited by Myu

43 minutes ago, Myu said:

Can I still sign up? This event might just be the motivation boost I need for platting that awful Book of Potions game I've been avoiding for the last few weeks.

Edit : Just saw OP's "no late sign up" policy on the previous page. Oh well, too bad. Have fun people! 

How can you say that, book of potions was great, even better than book of spells ?

Sorry to those who saw it late, but I literally had this open since the beginning of September.

But I am very happy with 60 participants, so THERE WILL BE A NEXT YEAR.

Just woke up (it's been a rough week for me working) Time to go get that GoT plat!!!

Good luck to all and feel free to update here if you want. I will post back here when the time is over and let you know what to expect next!

NOW LET'S GO!!!!

Image result for It's time for an all out attack

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 2

Managed to get 8 trophies so far from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven. Would have earned the plat around 12 hours go if there were people playing in the online battles, but like most fighting games that I play, the online is dead. So now I have to make a gaming session to boost the shit.

Edited by GarciaFever