National Trophy Hunting Day Community Event! - OVER

Would you like to participate?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Are you up for earning some trophies on Sept 23rd?

• Yes.
    • Yes, but I do not want to be in the drawing for U.S. PSN cards
    • No.
  2. 2. Would you like to volunteer to count trophies? (I may have a separate raffle for this group if we have enough participants in the event)

• Yes, I would love to help with the event!
    • No thanks!

I got 145 total.  Stupid Goosebumps had me stuck at a damn leprechaun.  

I had fun with this one.  Sure, I played stupid easy games just for trophies but it was sort of fun knowing we were all trying to put up some numbers.  I actually forgot about the event until about 4 p.m.  Wish I would have started at 7 a.m. when i woke up but I watched Netflix all morning.  

Edited by angelgrievous

I will try to confirm with the rest of you as soon as I can.

Doing it this way should make it easier to count after the waiting time for syncing trophies. I will keep everyone updated on the totals of how many trophies I counted vs how many people I have counted.

Good News: we already hit 100, so at least 1 PSN card will be handed out. In fact, we are at 155 with only 6 members (about 10% already counted) which is well on pace for an additional PSN card in the raffle. 1,000 goal will be tough as we have 61 participants which makes it around 16-17 trophies per person. Though with some of the encouraging numbers received so far, I think we have a good chance at it!

1 hour ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I will try to confirm with the rest of you as soon as I can.

Doing it this way should make it easier to count after the waiting time for syncing trophies. I will keep everyone updated on the totals of how many trophies I counted vs how many people I have counted.

Good News: we already hit 100, so at least 1 PSN card will be handed out. In fact, we are at 155 with only 6 members (about 10% already counted) which is well on pace for an additional PSN card in the raffle. 1,000 goal will be tough as we have 61 participants which makes it around 16-17 trophies per person. Though with some of the encouraging numbers received so far, I think we have a good chance at it!

That's pretty good though :)

Yeah if my Saturday wasn't so busy I could have probably gotten a 100 myself. Goosebumps has 39 trophies to earn (I can't earn the platinum yet) and Hatefol Boyfriend I think has like 20 or 22...oh well next time.

Can't wait to see the final number