National Trophy Hunting Day Community Event! - OVER

Would you like to participate?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Are you up for earning some trophies on Sept 23rd?

• Yes.
    • Yes, but I do not want to be in the drawing for U.S. PSN cards
    • No.
  2. 2. Would you like to volunteer to count trophies? (I may have a separate raffle for this group if we have enough participants in the event)

• Yes, I would love to help with the event!
    • No thanks!

7 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I think I got everyone Pmed or confirmed on who posted. Let me know if I missed you! 

Apologies again for the excessive posting everyone! (Please do not report these as spam, haha!)

I didn't get confirmed (but I see now it didn't seem like my final post), anyway my final count was still 53

Edited by Zanreo

8 hours ago, Zanreo said:

I didn't get confirmed (but I see now it didn't seem like my final post), anyway my final count was still 53

Thanks, and yes, I wasn't sure if that was your final tally or not.

Confirmed with 53! I will update the OP tonight when I get off of work.

Note to everyone: The confirmation is not mandatory. I will be counting the remaining members on Saturday. This is simply to expedite the process and get to the total amount quicker!

2 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

Crap! I forgot all about it! I think I got you...one trophy.

Confirmed with 1!

Haha. It still leaves you eligible for the drawing. Though I think@DrEvilGuapo had more spirit than you. xD You never know though, that trophy can be the difference between 999 and 1000!

1 hour ago, Kent10201 said:

Unfortunately I only got 5 trophies. Every trophy counts though :dance:.

Confirmed with 5. We are inching our way to 1000! We are currently at 987, so the remaining 29 participants need to get 13 trophies! Lol!!!

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
Update on total

37 minutes ago, Hemiak said:

I had 6 or 7 I think. Almost had three more about two hours before time ended but I died in the final wave of enemies. Then I watched some TV and didn't play for another 2.5 hours. 

I'm showing 8 trophies, which puts us at over 1000! Woooo! I don't think we'll get to 10,000 unless the remaining 55% all earned 360 trophies a piece! :P. Still, with 60 people, over 1,000 trophies in one day is extremely impressive (and we're not even done counting)! That ensures that I will be giving away at least 2 U.S. PSN cards! 

FYI: 

I plan to finish counting the trophies this weekend and will post the final results early next week. I will tag the winners of the PSN Cards in a post, update the OP, and will send them the code via PM. I will expect a response from the winners to let me know that the code was redeemed. If I don't hear back in a few weeks, I will try to use the code myself.

Once everything is settled, I will be asking for feedback (good or bad) either by PM or by posting here, so please be thinking about that in the meantime to make this a better event next year!  You can let me know now if you already have a few things in mind.

• Like 1

Congrats both. 

As for feedback there's nothing major I could think of, but the time it took to count up everything could've been shorter, then again, you needed to make sure everyone had enough time to sync and whatnot, so that's understandable. It was posted closer to the start of the event, but make sure to add the count down, would be very helpful for people on different timezones. Everyone had significant time to notice & sign up for the event so that was great.

All in all, everything was planned and executed well in my opinion, nice job on a first event on this site.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Ac3NiNjA said:

Congrats both. 

As for feedback there's nothing major I could think of, but the time it took to count up everything could've been shorter, then again, you needed to make sure everyone had enough time to sync and whatnot, so that's understandable. It was posted closer to the start of the event, but make sure to add the count down, would be very helpful for people on different timezones. Everyone had significant time to notice & sign up for the event so that was great.

All in all, everything was planned and executed well in my opinion, nice job on a first event on this site.

Yeah, a week seemed a little too long. I was already thinking about cutting it to 3 days for next year. The countdown was definitely needed. I tried to create one, but it kept resetting on me. I favorited the site @Dragon-Archon used and will be better prepared for next year!