National Trophy Hunting Day Community Event! - OVER

Would you like to participate?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Are you up for earning some trophies on Sept 23rd?

• Yes.
    • Yes, but I do not want to be in the drawing for U.S. PSN cards
    • No.
  2. 2. Would you like to volunteer to count trophies? (I may have a separate raffle for this group if we have enough participants in the event)

• Yes, I would love to help with the event!
    • No thanks!

1 hour ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Sorry I worked in the morning and I am heading out now. So I did what i could with my hour and a half at home ^_^ Thank goodness Goosebumps doesn't take long to beat

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3965-goosebumps-the-game/Dr_Mayus?order=date

That is 22 from me (not bad for 90 minutes)

I'm glad you were able to participate! Every trophy counts!!! This is not about getting the most trophies in a day. It's about doing what you can. :) (Sounds like you did very well too)

Only managed to get 53. Not too bothered by it though, considering the work I had to do around the house took up half my day. Finally sat down and started hunting, then I got called to do something and by the time I was back I had about 2 hours left lol. This was probably the only Saturday I've been this busy, compared to my past few weeks.

And that's time people! Great job everyone. I am really impressed with everyone's effort, and it's been a privilege to host such an awesome event with such awesome people! ?

So here is what to expect next:

1. I will wait 1 WEEK, before I send out the PMs to count trophies, so you have until next Saturday to sync them.

2. If you already have your trophies synced and are ready to be counted, please post your total and I will count them and quote you in this topic and confirm the amount. If I disagree with your total, I will let you know what I am getting instead and we'll both recount. I will count as many as I can in this format and update my excel sheet.

3. For those who volunteered to count trophies. If you are called upon, try to get back to me in a week. I plan to give people no more than 10 names a person, so I will probably grab 6-10 volunteers.

4. I will post updates every day or 2 to let you know where we stand on the count.

5. I will post the total count, the top 10, and the drawing winners in the next few weeks. Please be patient as I am trying to be fair for people syncing trophies. I will tag the winners and PM them the code on the same day. I will also update this all in the OP and lock the topic once it's finished so everyone will know that everything is updated. I will leave it open for a little longer for suggestions, criticism, and feedback, but you can always PM me about this.

5. PM me if you have questions until then.

FYI - 53 trophies for me. Grabbed to the GoT plat and a few Sonic the Hedgehog trophies last minute!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Sorry I worked in the morning and I am heading out now. So I did what i could with my hour and a half at home ^_^ Thank goodness Goosebumps doesn't take long to beat

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3965-goosebumps-the-game/Dr_Mayus?order=date

That is 22 from me (not bad for 90 minutes)

I confirm with 22 (assuming this is your final total)

5 minutes ago, TheLastSurvivorD said:

Finished with 26 trophies. :)

Confirmed with 26