Platinum at Risk

TurtlePM

Some people have reported that since 27th July update, Haunted Trophy is now glitched.

Until a new update patches this, if you dont have it, you might not get the Platinum. So be careful newcomers.

I suggest that people who already started it keep working on other trophies, cause new patches may glitch another (like this last update, fixed some, glitched Haunted)...

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Reply from Codemasters:

Thank you for submitting your recent request to Codemasters Customer Services concerning Micro Machines World Series.

Thank you for your comments.

Unfortunately we cannot confirm any plans, at the moment, to release any further updates to Micro Machines World Series.

Keep up to date with any further announcements on our website - www.codemasters.com
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, LunchCannon54 said:

It's beyond disgusting that they made this online only to begin with, now this shit. When I saw Platinum at risk I just assumed they were shutting it down, and good riddance if they did. 

It's Codemasters. They are amongst the worst companies for customer service and support. It amazes me that they don't get nearly the backlash that EA/Ubi do, but they are just as bad if not worse.

It's a shame, I do enjoy the racing genre, but they have essentially a monopoly on this market now, and I refuse to support them.

Edited by diskdocx
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Have been messaging and emailing the crap out of codemasters regarding this to no avail... pretty ridiculous that the trophy was only available to obtain for 1 month looking at the leaderboards. If I'd only started playing it again 2 days earlier I wouldn't be in this predicament but then I wouldn't expect it to be unobtainable for at least a year either.. grrr. Another developer to add to the 'do not support' list

On 2017-11-04 at 6:36 AM, diskdocx said:

It's Codemasters. They are amongst the worst companies for customer service and support. It amazes me that they don't get nearly the backlash that EA/Ubi do, but they are just as bad if not worse.

It's a shame, I do enjoy the racing genre, but they have essentially a monopoly on this market now, and I refuse to support them.

I think platform* holders should hold companies accountable to fixing these things. It's absurd they allow games to sit with broken trophies forever. I mean online trophies with shut down servers is one thing, but things that just don't work? This is one selling point of your console, why allow this? That and the QA team needs to better test these things so they don't approve patches that break system functions like trophies in the first place... if  they did that then the former wouldn't be an issue.

Edited by Elvick_
  • Like 3

• 6 months later...

what pisses me off if the fact you have to do a required task with your special weapon, like lets say swallow 3 enemies in a black hole. you play 30 matches just for that chance and you release your special, but then die. you see the enemies die on the screen and it even says so but since you died at the same time it dont count for the trophies. 

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, demonviper666 said:

Any update  love to play this 

I had to resend the complain for Codemasters Software Inc:

You are now leaving www.bbb.org to complete your complaint with BBB of Los Angeles and Silicon Valley online complaint system. The local BBB which will handle your complaint has its own privacy policy. Please refer to it if you have any question about how your personal information will be used and stored. By clicking "continue" below, you acknowledge that the BBB is a U.S. organization, and you consent to the handling of your complaint and the processing of your personal data within the United States.

Their contact information is:

• BBB of Los Angeles and Silicon Valley
  • 1112 S Bascom Ave
  • San Jose, CA 95128-3507
  • (408)278-7400
  • [email protected]

Because i have selected Codemasters Software Inc on bbb. When i did this i had to move the complain to Los Angeles BBB.

Also keen to see if theres any positive news from this action, I have emailed the crap out of codemasters and never seemed to get too far

Last trophy I need for platinum is the haunted trophy.. sigh

Edited by R3DLNR

• 3 weeks later...

So last night i platinumed Borderlands 3 and i was going thru my list, looking at what else I could tidy up and of the 13 trophies I have left to obtain, micro machines annoys me the most so I have decided to have another crack at getting it rectified.

Codemasters updated there fb cover page yesterday and I left a nice message putting my 2 cents in regarding my thoughts about their company... no reply lol

So I have taken tazdevilz recommendation and emailed bbb.com and submitted a complaint against codemasters. 

Apparently it gets sent to codemasters within 2 days of being submitted and they have up to 14 days to reply.

I included dates, screenshots and as much info as possible.

I will post a reply soon hopefully when I get a response with some positive news.

I also urge others to take 10 minutes of your time to do the same, power in numbers!

It would be really great to see this trophy achievable again

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

this game is such crap controls. i doubt theyll ever fix it because the patch will prob cost more then they made off the game. 

It shouldnt matter how much they made off the game, it has been broken since less than a month from when it was released and they still advertise the damn game and it's just not good enough in my opinion. The company 'should' have an obligation to fix it. I know It has been years since it came out and it is a pretty shit game but that's only down to codemasters ignoring every bit of correspondence that anyone sends them, ever!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...