Will you buy PS4 Day 1?

GHOZTPRIME

Ditto. I'm never a day one buyer. Hell I just purchased the Vita in October. I'll wait, like many others here have stated, until the 2nd gen consoles release; maybe ever longer than that. Thank you to all you early adopters that pave the way for me ;) You do a great job of finding the bugs :D

• Like 1

After I have enough money to pay off all 4 years of college, I will definately be investing in a PS4 So to answer your question, No, Probably in 3 years unless money falls from the sky.

Well there is a saying that "Money grows on trees" so I think you have a chance.

For me, I know the console will be great but what about the launch games? But yes if £350-500 with games, I'll buy it day one.

im gonna wait at least a year,hopefully it had its first price drop by then.

also im hoping ps+ stays the same but with added ps4 games.

that way ill have a bunch of games saved up for when i get one.

im not waiting because of the price,i just have too many games left to play on my ps3.

*goes outside and checks a tree for money*

the saying is actually 'money DOESNT grow on trees'

so dont bother :P

Given that I have a fully functional 500GB PS3 and a ton of games I've yet to even start, it's safe to say that I wouldn't need a PS4 for at least another year; maybe a year and a half.

I guess it depends on whether the PS4 will be backwards compatible or not. If it is, you'd technically be able to carry on with your PS3 backlog and at the same time play PS4 games on the same system. I'm really hoping it will have backwards compatibility, as I too have a pretty huge backlog to work through hehe.

Edited by Captain_Cutscene

I guess it depends on whether the PS4 will be backwards compatible or not. If it is, you'd technically be able to carry on with your PS3 backlog and at the same time play PS4 games on the same system. I'm really hoping it will have backwards compatibility, as I too have a pretty huge backlog to work through hehe.

But if that's the case, then why buy something to do what I'm already doing or have yet to do? It's best to invest when I have no choice but to switch to the next-gen-only games.

Given time, you also provide access to the possibility of bundles.

I never get a console on launch, it usually has a few problems with it, I tend to wait a year or two, but I have no plans to get the PS4 at all right now, the more I've heard, the less I've wanted it, and right now I'd rather avoid it than waste money on it. That ugly prototype controller is a real deterrent

I never get a console on launch, it usually has a few problems with it, I tend to wait a year or two, but I have no plans to get the PS4 at all right now, the more I've heard, the less I've wanted it, and right now I'd rather avoid it than waste money on it. That ugly prototype controller is a real deterrent

Oh, you mean this beautiful gem?

Ps4_controller_image2.jpg

Edited by KitsuneChaos