Your favorite anime game!

KojiKeitaro

Pretty much any JRPG but the one that caught my eye the most was Eternal Sonata. Such a gorgeous game with an interesting story. I highly recommend it to anyone who loves JRPG's and hasn't played it yet!

^This! Loved Eternal Sonata.

Other mentions

-Tales of series

-Star Ocean 3

-Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

-Persona 3 & 4

-Dragon Ball Budokai 3

-Ys I, II, III & IV

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hmm got any advice on some good ones then? lol I don't mind the type of game honestly, Im a gamer of all varieties as long as its enjoyable and the story is good!

Since you don't have Vita, your choices may be a bit limited, but Digimon and SAO for PS4 may be good to try.

Nitro+ as well since you were participating in the fighting thread so I presume you are interested in fighters.

Since you don't have Vita, your choices may be a bit limited, but Digimon and SAO for PS4 may be good to try.

Nitro+ as well since you were participating in the fighting thread so I presume you are interested in fighters.

dang I just looked at the ps store! Ima go out today and get a playstation card...these sales are CRAZY!!!

As for my favorite "anime-styled" game, the Persona series (or I guess just 3-5 depending on how you look at it :/ ) is my absolute favorite. Was there any doubt?

As for my favorite anime game... Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle? One Piece: Unlimited World Red? I haven't played too many anime games, but I have quite a few sitting in the ol' backlog.

• 7 years later...