Battlefront free season pass (EU and US)

Riddler535

1 hour ago, imOvray said:

just grabbed it too (France EU) thanks for the heads up 1f44d.pngalways nice to get free DLC ^^

1 hour ago, Shurax_Urden said:

I just got it too :)

1 hour ago, pl0000pl said:

Just grabbed this thanks man ^_^

1 hour ago, Djeheuty said:

nice find, thanks! 

1 hour ago, Intresseklubben said:

Got it too. Thanks for letting us know!

No problem, I'm glad to help

10 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

The OP may want to fix the title as its now free for EU and US. 

Fixed it now

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, PliskinCobra said:

It's free everywhere now, even on PC.
US store update time is a bit later than EU, that's why US didn't have it for free yet when EU got it.

The Ultimate Edition is also on sale for $5.09, is the online still active?

Yep, online is active. According to this site, there are 12,000 playing the PS4 version right now. http://swbstats.com/

Thanks, i don't own the game yet but got the Season Pass from both Origin and PlayStation Store lol. I guess they did it to celebrate the new promotional material for The Last Jedi and the announcement of J.J. Abrams as the director of Episode IX (jk lol)

ps: after getting it you need to "purchase" the included content separately, it'll become free, there are 4 addons.

Edited by Lance_87

I remember I got this when the first expansion (Outer Rim) released early for the season pass holders. I paid about a whopping 76 Australian Dollars for it. Yes it was deer at the time but I somehow felt I got my moneys worth out of it since I spent a lot of time using the DLC content, having good times and much more. At least that's how I felt but for some others it would have been a different case.

I'm glad EA decided to do this move. When the Battlefront 2 game releases (which I may consider pre-ordering at a reasonable price as one of my friends I play on Battlefront with has already done so) the servers will be virtually dead so they might have aswell give out the current Battlefront game's dlc as a last minute freebie for those who don't already own the content and will at least be able to have some experience with the game modes, weapons, heros, maps etc. However it will take quite some time to unlock all the star cards and weapons specifically because they are unlocked by completing various multiplayer tasks (Hutt Contracts) unlike the weapons and star cards that have been with the game since day one. The only thing I find disappointing about doing all this at a late time period is that you may not be able to experience everything that the game has in store for you before the playerbase fades away because of a new and more promising installment of a franchise.