Psnp ads ruining site on mobile

Hopefully soon, seeing the Thor Ragnarok add is just getting annoying.  I mean it was fine when it was just in its usual place on the site, but now with an extra add on the left, covering up part of the writing area (and profiles), it does get very annoying very quickly.

It technically happens on the main page too, but luckily, the main page overlaps the ad itself, so it's hidden away.

12 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Premium members don't see ads. :o 

I don't always stay signed in on mobile because I'm usually just checking my friends trophies out of curiosity or my own to see what I can earn when i get home while I'm at work on break. I know big nerd alert lol!

*I'm always signed in on PC though so have no ads there*

Edited by Dangisuckatgamin

I remember back in the days when I had to use free internet like NetZero because I was poor. Always made you keep a an ad bar. And there was a bar hack to hide it. It was great!!

3 hours ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

I remember back in the days when I had to use free internet like NetZero because I was poor. Always made you keep a an ad bar. And there was a bar hack to hide it. It was great!!

How the fuck do those things work? I've seen so many late 90s movies where they put in a CD and get like 100 hours of internet or something. Is it just movies failing to understand something about tech yet again or is there some magic unlock disc to get free interwebs in the day?

Wow, I haven't used the site while not signed in for a while now so I just checked it out on my laptop on Chrome and needless to say... This is a nightmare and exactly why I installed Adblock a couple years ago. Random ad audio playing, swingout ads from the left side - in short the user experience with these ads are a complete mess. I was a firm believer in not having Adblock for so, so long until websites just started doing this.

It seems a few years ago the internet decided to ditch 2 simple clean banner ads per page layout and instead decided to go the way of "noise" everywhere plastered all over the screen which interrupted content through every click. It's... kinda unfortunate to see it, it's completely unusable on desktop, I can only imagine how hard it is to use on mobile. Hope to see it cleaned up to some sort of capacity. =/

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 2