Let's Play Persona 5

1 minute ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Ok, added you to the list. As soon as I'm able to create them again, you'll receive the trophy.

That's what I'm aiming for with these events.

Alright man np, and yeah I like to join these events whenever I can however most of the ones I've joined so far (which has only been now this, lets play kingdom hearts and the summer camp event from summer which I think is no longer going on, can't remember) I had already finished the games upon joining but it's always cool to see events like these to give people that extra motivation to get the plat on such an amazing game

Along the lines of my post on the SO4 let's play, I'm also signing for a retroactive trophy here... (those are the 2 events that I remember seeing that started after I got the plats.. But I remember there existing 1-2 others, will check later). 

Also, since we can only get 1, I will take Joker and ask what stacks exist in English.. I would be up to stack this jewel if there are more English versions of the game.. 

5 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Along the lines of my post on the SO4 let's play, I'm also signing for a retroactive trophy here... (those are the 2 events that I remember seeing that started after I got the plats.. But I remember there existing 1-2 others, will check later). 

Also, since we can only get 1, I will take Joker and ask what stacks exist in English.. I would be up to stack this jewel if there are more English versions of the game.. 

Alright, I'll add you to the list.

Don't know if there are other English versions. NA and EU seem to share the same list. Besides that, there are the Japanese, Korean, and Hong Kong version. HK might be in English, but I can't say for sure.

6 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Alright, I'll add you to the list.

Don't know if there are other English versions. NA and EU seem to share the same list. Besides that, there are the Japanese, Korean, and Hong Kong version. HK might be in English, but I can't say for sure.

OK, then I will hope someone can confirm that for the HK version. 

I already knew about the EU+US thing, because I run into a US copy in a used game store here a while and checked to see if there was a different list, since this is 1 of the rare cases where I would really like to stack the game.. Ya, I'm still in love with P5.. 

• 2 weeks later...

I've been making steady progress in Persona 5 over the last couple weeks. I'm currently right before sending out the calling card for the Spaceport Palace and I've been grinding money in Mementos so I can start filling up the compendium. I'm nearing the end of most of the confidant ranks and social stats, so I'm confident I can get them all done on the first playthrough and will only have to worry about the post game bosses and Sataneal in the second. Been loving every second of it so far and can finally weigh in on the debate heard around the world. 

Who's the best girl? It's Makoto, there's no other answer than Makoto. 

Spoiler

Image result for makoto gif persona 5

Persona Compendium: 26% 

Social Stats: Knowledge: 4/5 Charm: 5/5 Proficiency: 4/5 Guts: 4/5 Kindness: 4/5 

Confidant Ranks: Too Many :awesome:

Playtime: 70:16 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

I've been making steady progress in Persona 5 over the last couple weeks. I'm currently right before sending out the calling card for the Spaceport Palace and I've been grinding money in Mementos so I can start filling up the compendium. I'm nearing the end of most of the confidant ranks and social stats, so I'm confident I can get them all done on the first playthrough and will only have to worry about the post game bosses and Sataneal in the second. Been loving every second of it so far and can finally weigh in on the debate heard around the world. 

Reveal hidden contents

Social Stats: Knowledge: 4/5 Charm: 5/5 Proficiency: 4/5 Guts: 4/5 Kindness: 4/5 

I always said you had good taste

On ‎14‎-‎10‎-‎2018 at 3:18 PM, Kent10201 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Makoto is the best indeed :highfive: .

• Like 2

Got this beauty as my 30th plat a while back as I consider myself a big fan of the series, and the secret boss trophy was my 100th golden one! Stopped in the third palace on a 3rd playtrough going for Futaba's romance route, will get back to it eventually. Need to get around finishing the Snow Queen quest on P1 someday and P2 Eternal Punishment (my save got screwed after about a ways after Nanjo/Eriko show up. Lost motivation then :( ). Joker is my favorite MC, so I guess I'm going for his trophy :).

• 3 weeks later...

I've finally platted Persona 5! :dance: Everything about the game is fantastic, especially the music which I now occasionally just leave on loop. This is definitely one of my favorite games ever and I can't wait to play the Dancing version and whatever other spinoffs come in the future, as well as the inevitable Persona 6.

• Like 1