Let's Play Persona 5

14 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

I think this is my first project platinum that I've completed after all these years on psnp!

Time for a celebration for everyone who made it in time!!!

Ah hell for those that didn't as well! :)

tumblr_inline_opbypbcu0f1sbewpz_500.gif

But next time get your act together failures!!!

9d14c5635ad195097cdbf57dc193429f86a30547

Wow that's impressive, congrats with clearing the P5 PP :yay: . I hear P4 Arena and P4 Arena Ultimax are very challenging plats.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Wow that's impressive, congrats with clearing the P5 PP :yay: . I hear P4 Arena and P4 Arena Ultimax are very challenging plats.

:facepalm:

My mistake, my first Let's Play, not project platinum.

Always have to ruin the mood dontcha!!

fixed you happy now!! :P

Edited by Dav9834

21 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

:facepalm:

My mistake, my first Let's Play, not project platinum.

Always have to ruin the mood dontcha!!

fixed you happy now!! :P

Oh, and here I thought you platted all the Persona games :facepalm: . Oh well, at least you completed a Let's Play, so that's something.

14 minutes ago, jefbaso said:

and thanks for creating this event and the effort you made into making these emblems @Dragon-Archon

You're welcome, I hope you'll be participating in future Let's Play events too. Those will have custom trophies too.

• Like 2

And that's it for this Let's Play. Congratulations to those who completed it. I hope you all had a great time playing the game. If you didn't manage to plat the game before this event ended, I do urge you to complete it. 

I also hope to see you all in the next event, which will be up as soon as I finish the banner and the trophies.

13 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

Salt in the wound..... salt in the wound

It was supposed to be a compliment. Though wounds heal faster after being washed with salt.

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Here are some stats for this event:

• 45 people signed up.
  • 26 completed the event.
  • First person to complete this event was @Terra, on the 4th day of this event.
  • The custom trophies that were chosen from most to least are:
    1. Futaba: 5
    2. Mona: 4
    3. Ann, Yusuke, Joker, Makoto: 3
    4. Phantom Thief logo: 2
    5. Ryuji, Haru: 1

I'm surprised Mona, Ryuji, and Haru were chosen so many times. Thought Joker would be the favourite.

a39f382cfb92e2eca5b726e72da2b381e83e6365

Good job on another Let's Play!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I also hope to see you all in the next event, which will be up as soon as I finish the banner and the trophies.

I'm interested to see what game you've chosen for the next event. Hopefully it's something I'm interested in and don't already have the plat for. :P

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I'm surprised Mona, Ryuji, and Haru were chosen so many times. Thought Joker would be the favourite.

Well would you look at that. Best girl wins after all. :awesome:

4 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Here are some stats for this event:

• 45 people signed up.
  • 26 completed the event.
  • First person to complete this event was @Terra, on the 4th day of this event.

What about @Dav9834 's Kawakami emblem? Or did you count that as another Joker? 

Also thanks Dragon for hosting this event and awesome job everyone. I guess there is only one thing left to say

AiqVwW6.gif

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Also thanks Dragon for hosting this event and awesome job everyone. I guess there is only one thing left to say

AiqVwW6.gif

Kawakami is the most chosen, it's only in everyones subconscious that it's realized, therefore she can't be ranked in anyway we mere mortals can understand B)

6 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

a39f382cfb92e2eca5b726e72da2b381e83e6365

Good job on another Let's Play!

Thanks :D . The game has been released worldwide for 1 year now :dance: .

6 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

I'm interested to see what game you've chosen for the next event. Hopefully it's something I'm interested in and don't already have the plat for. :P

Well would you look at that. Best girl wins after all. :awesome:

I took a look at your profile and you haven't played any of the games. You also have PS+, so there's a good chance you have the game.

Smh.

3 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

AiqVwW6.gif

I didn't count Kawakami, since that was a special emblem for Dav's birthday.

Lol, that gif is very fitting. And thanks :D 

I'll create those trophies during the weekend.

I didn't really get into Persona 5, I bought the game, put it in the PS4 (which means its marked in one of my old account libraries forever) but I didn't have the guts to start it up. Guess I didn't really the idea of time management after doing that in P4G. :(

I would like to participate in a future Let's Play, but I am a finicky person. If there was a Let's Play Dragon Quest XI or something in the future when that game comes out, I'd gladly be on board.

13 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Just to be sure: you want a Futaba trophy, right?

Yea, of course =D

3 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I forgot to ask, but which name do you want on the trophy: PSN ID or current forum name?

I know it's more on Wolfie but in my case, whatever fits, space or no space.

1 minute ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Seems hard to get into a game without starting it up even once.

Yeah, you're right. I just saw all the trailers and gameplay footage and got ruined for the experience. To be honest, I was basing my phantom experience with P5 with the stuff I dealt with in P4G. I apologize. P5 looked like a great game but I was scared off by the 250 lines trophy. I might try to go into it in a year or two when all the hype is chilled down and people are drooling over another big title. :)

Besides, I love Morgana's character and the fact she turns into a regular cat when you're with her in the daytime.

36 minutes ago, CJ_Mystery said:

Yeah, you're right. I just saw all the trailers and gameplay footage and got ruined for the experience.

Not sure how the trailer ruined the experience for you when 1. the trailers spoil next to nothing of the game and 2. you didn't even start the game yet so how do you even know what this game's experience is like?

P5 looked like a great game but I was scared off by the 250 lines trophy. I might try to go into it in a year or two when all the hype is chilled down and people are drooling over another big title. :)

I hope this is a joke and that you're not actually skipping a great game just for a trophy you might not be able to get. Gaming is not all about trophies, you know. Besides, the 250 lines trophy should be no problem to get on a normal playthrough so there's no reason to worry about that one in Persona 5.

Besides, I love Morgana's character and the fact she turns into a regular cat when you're with her in the daytime.

Sorry to break it to you, but Morgana is not a female.

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

Morgana is a boy. :facepalm:

Just now, Lucas said:

Sorry to break it to you, but Morgana is not a female.

(1) The name is a female name(after the Arthurian character Morgana Le Fay) so I jumped to conclusions.

(2) If I heard the voice, it sounded like a girl's voice to me.

(3) I really should have played this game. :(

Apologies for the gender misconception.