Do you Road Rage?

snakebit10

If you look on Exophase, something I noticed, the image for the list for the Xbox One version, you know, the image set thing (the image beside the list name, not sure what it would be called).  It seems to be the zoomed out version of the PS4 version.  Or the PS4 version is the zoomed in version of the Xbox One version xD

But yeah, I agree, doesn't seem too bad, another one I wouldn't mind giving a go, depending on price and all that.

30 minutes ago, Bullstomp said:

Reminds me of EA's Road Rash from the 90s. I played the hell out of that game. Definitely need to try this one!1f601.png

Thats what I thought too. So much so that the first thing that came to mind was "Dont they mean Road RASH?"

That game was awesome on the Sega. Slowing down just to punch and chain and nunchuck bikers was great. I also loved those little mini movies for the PSX version whenever your racer was busted.

19 hours ago, CjShai said:

Hopefully the first racing game this year without a ridiculous grind ........

Well the story should take you only 10-12 hours (I just finished) however you have to kill 1000 pedestrians (I have attempted to mow down more than one at a time doesn't work) with a weapon.  even at 2 a minute... That's 8 hours... 

20 hours ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

Totally getting this. Hopefully trophies won't glitch up. This game has pushed back long enough.

No Issues so far.. I have don't everything except the collectibles and the pedestrian grind

On 11/11/2017 at 9:32 PM, Jare said:

Doesn’t seem to hard, but like this trophy https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/6919-road-rage/16-nice-man:awesome: 

And by hit then don't mean run over..

They mean stop beside and hit with a weapon 

On 11/11/2017 at 9:02 PM, snakebit10 said:

Don't know the difficulty of the game but the trophies don't seem to hard.

3/10 tops

• Like 2

back in the 90's played mostly the first road rash. never saw much of the 2nd and 3rd game but i did know they existed.

games going to be on that list to buy someday, even if there's trophy's that require grinding in some manner.

Edited by kingdrake2

Is there a way how you can see what missions you have done? If you win a mission it doesn't tell you with a marked icon that you have finished in mission select.

Edit: Nevermind you can see a pop up screen at the end that you can free roam the missions on quik mission select. That way you know that you done the story missions in that location. Always press start and go to missions select.

It is the fastest way rather than traveling and driving to point A or B witch is a waste of time and add more hours to get the plat.

1000 hits will pretty much take 2 hours on the Airport (front of the building Ruscago Airport) just keep hitting and you good to go. Also drive a bit away and go back that way people respawn again. Police won't catch you easily probably because it glitches out everytime when you on that location.

Easy plat that can be done in just 15 hours.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

• 7 months later...
On 15.11.2017 at 8:07 AM, TazDevilz1986 said:

Is there a way how you can see what missions you have done? If you win a mission it doesn't tell you with a marked icon that you have finished in mission select.

Edit: Nevermind you can see a pop up screen at the end that you can free roam the missions on quik mission select. That way you know that you done the story missions in that location. Always press start and go to missions select.

It is the fastest way rather than traveling and driving to point A or B witch is a waste of time and add more hours to get the plat.

1000 hits will pretty much take 2 hours on the Airport (front of the building Ruscago Airport) just keep hitting and you good to go. Also drive a bit away and go back that way people respawn again. Police won't catch you easily probably because it glitches out everytime when you on that location.

Easy plat that can be done in just 15 hours.

Exactly airport and grinding hit 1000 pedestrians. Two hours just isn't enough. It took more than two hours for me to mow down 500. You always have to use break or accelerate at the same time with hit button to get the slow motion moment. I don't think it counts otherwise. Not sure but I won't risk it.

Road Rash was awesome in its own era of gaming. I guess I won't play and ruin  it again since this game sucked so bad. The crappy story made me bored and all the glitches made me mad.