Come Back, Kenny!

Broni1337

That's still a lot left so I wouldn't worry but if I had to guess it would have to deal with the ingredients you are holding at the end of the mission maybe.

I don't remember exactly what we were holding but the dish he makes is french fries so maybe try to get as many potatoes as possible. lol
The mission I got it on was one of the early ones that had just a ton of spiders.

Hope you get it soon.

I saw this posted on the FFXV reddit (so credit to Stan64). Do the Midgarsormr(sp?) quest. It's LV 14 in Old Lestallum. Bring along three friends. Don't pick up any ingredients. At all. Not at camp and not during the mission. Once you complete it, Kenny should be your cook. The user who discovered this says he got Kenny five consecutive times. I, personally, tried this once with some peeps from PST.org and we got Kenny as well. Even though I had the trophy, I had to see for myself if it worked. We only tried it once, so it may not be a 100% thing. If you're struggling to get him, or just want to get it done and over with, I suggest you try this!

Wish I knew about that sooner as it took me 46 hours to finally get him, but oh well. I'm just happy something like this exists, so no one has to feel my pain haha.

Edited by BrilloHD

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 08/02/2018 at 0:49 PM, turpinator1986 said:

Me and my friend got this on our very first hunt without even trying. Not sure what he was holding but I believe I had a Leiden potato. Since he makes fries that would make sense 

Your ingredients don't matter, the NPC that don't usually show up have set meals regardless of what you are holding. I've had Kenny appear twice for me, once for making a new character, and getting him to show up in the first hunt (on my main I had got 999,999kw and more, no Kenny shown up), but on the daily on my main, I did get him to show up first time on that.