What are you reading?

Rankineer

• 2 weeks later...

Image result for the iron jackal

Picked this up several months back in the bargain section of the bookstore because I have a soft spot for steampunk. I'm only about 5 chapters in & already loving it! & of course I come to find out after I start it that this happens to be book 3 of 4. Never could read a series in order. 

Related image

An interesting title...Personally would have done some things differently, but it gets 3.5 stars overall. 

Image result for the american spirit by david mccullough

An average read...a lot of grand talk without any of the needed follow-up action...also, I found it rather funny that 1/2 of the speeches were at college commencement ceremonies and the speakers were repeatedly lambasting the lack of knowledge of American History known by the young attendees...you think that maybe they should have fixed that problem with the classes the college held??? Just Saying...

Image result for the little green book of chairman rahma

If you ever wondered what life would be like if the Extreme Left got everything they wanted and ran the world..It's right here in this book...Written by the son of Sci-Fi master Frank Herbert (Dune), this one is a must-read for anyone sitting on the fence of environmental protectionism....4.5 stars...

Image result for jacksonland

Here's some history you'll NEVER see in the American Educational System...If you aren't outraged enough to go burn down Washington D.C. after reading this book, you have no soul....4 stars....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PSXtreme_ said:

Image result for jacksonland

Here's some history you'll NEVER see in the American Educational System...If you aren't outraged enough to go burn down Washington D.C. after reading this book, you have no soul....4 stars....

Andrew Jackson earns the title of the biggest asshole of the 19th century.  He gave the middle finger to the Supreme Court! Not a coincidence that his portrait has been hanging in the White House since 2016. 

• Like 1

Book wise I am reading Viridian Gate Online and Awakening Online with active enthusiasm. Really got into LITRPG book series and have rhese two to be the best in their approach. I have several more as I just constantly buy thanks to Kindle app and probably have dozen waiting their turn.

Manga I am reading One Piece, Hajime no Ippo, Dr. Stone, and Boruto. In terms of enjoyment, definitely best to least in the list. Story and character progression in One Piece is phenomenal.