Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ABZÛ

L0ac77d.png

I really enjoyed this game. It was so captivating, majestic, and mesmerizing all at the same time. It was Abzulutely perfect. :awesome: I highly recommend this game to anyone. Especially for those who love Aquatic life or you want to pursue a career in Marine Biology.  Oh and by the way, I found Dori. :D  I'm currently the 2nd fastest achiever for the game. https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/5147-abzû Until next time, have a great day! :) 1f40b.png1f433.png1f42c.png

Edited by marvelboy10
  • Like 4

Completed Asemblance and Turing Test after getting bored on Ghost Recon Wildlands 

100% Completed                                                  100% Completed

L1d41e3.png L84c77e.png

I'd probably go back a replay Turing Test, found it to be a nice little puzzle at times.

100% - #90

Until Dawn

L172c11.png

100% on 6th May2017

(2 months, 1 week, 6 days)

Can't recall when was the last time I play a horror games that almost "dirty" my pants especially those sudden jump scare in the early part of Until Dawn :blink: maybe...just maybe I still don't know what is going on in the story. Many thanks to those sound effect that make me fell into the jump "shit" traps on 9 times out of 10, :facepalm: lucky I finished the game with my sanity still intact, :awesome:

Until Dawn Platinum Video

Spoiler

• Like 1

La0a851.png 

(PS4 & Vita)

Type:Rider is a very unique game. This is the type of game that takes you on a ride down history highway. Your enlightened to different variety of writing styles. Like for ex. Gothic, Times New Roman, and Pixels ( my personal favorite).  If you love to learn about history or you just want an easy game to earn some trophies then Type: Rider is the game for you. On the Vita I'm the 23rd fastest achiever https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/4864-typerider, and on the PS4 I am the 3rd fastest achiever.  https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/4874-typerider. Could have gotten faster on both had it not been for Desperado. :rolleyes: Until next time, have a great day! :)  

Edited by marvelboy10
  • Like 3

Since my last post:

L9f5335.png

Got very annoyed by this game. I played something of the sort years ago on my smartphone and enjoyed it a lot but this game does everything wrong, worst offenders being the interface and controls.

I disliked it so much that I deleted Doodle Devil and Doodle Kingdom from my PS3. I got the trilogy for free but that's still too high a price in my opinion.

• Like 2

100% #190 - A Virus Named TOM on PSVita - 4.01%

This is a fun, difficult in parts puzzle solving game with some speed runs to get to 100% and gold standard which depending on your skill could be very frustrating.  I very much enjoyed the game but did find some levels (4.10 & 6.02 especially) very hard to get gold on.  Still, if you like puzzle games and have a PSVita this is certainly worth a look.

Overall 7/10 enjoyment with a 6/10 for difficultly

• Like 1

Lb3887e.png

Decided to 100% the OUTATIME episode of Back To The Future and be done with it, can finally delete it now. Missed five out of twelve trophies on my first go, had to do most of the game again which is why I ignored it for two years.

I'm finally making a real dent in my backlog... I like it that I'm putting more focus on my already started games now. This all started when I decided to pick up Witcher III again but it didn't really take off until recently. I guess last month was a good start, with finally getting the Black Flag platinum.

• Like 1