Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

1766252_0.jpg

Now this is a fine example that a game does not need a platinum or mind-blowing graphics or superb gameplay to be great.

The soundtrack is beautiful, the scenery is mesmerizing and the story, albeit simple, is captivating.

Games like this are always welcome.

• Like 2

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

L333872.png

My newest one without a Platinum. Released in 2011 in a Bundle with the CGI Movie Tekken Blood Vengeance and Tekken Tag Tournament HD.

The Film has a well made Story with many Characters from TTT2 and I recommend it. ;)

Today the Prologue is solala, but in 2011 it had a WOW-Effect.

• Like 2

Now, my dear, the fire has died
The night is dark and deep.
Close your eyes, let go
And drift off to sleep.

header.jpg?t=1455813114

:(PS4)

At long last, this beautiful masterpiece is in the books of 100%

Finally found the time I needed to accomplish it.

Looking forward for another such.

-Razgriz

• Like 2

100% #13 (No Platinum) - Road Not Taken

L6f5b3c.png

Not as difficult as rarity suggests if you use the save backup exploit. A decent puzzle game that requires some thinking, could potentially be tough if you play it the way it was meant to be played, although I heard before patches this game was really difficult so I'm sort of glad I waited to play this.

L87e186.png

Nothing too special. It's Scrabble, but I enjoy Scrabble. The one online trophy can be a pain in the ass to get. However, I managed to luck out and have another person come on while I was searching for online matches. I'd say $14.99 is a bit much for it, but if you get it on sale like I did, well worth it.

Lda48ff.png

This is a very fun and creative game. In my opinion this is the new Rocket League. If two men came up with such a brilliant idea then imagine a whole team. If you have not played this game then I highly recommend you do so. Disc Jam lives up to its name. 

#88 - 100%

Lfb57ba.png

100% on 18th March 2017

(1 year, 2 weeks, 3 hours)

This is also my first twins sticks shooter game although it was repetitive but the gameplay was super addicting. At first we were been kick left and right, up and down by those so call aliens in level one planets but after few games under ours belt we move to higher level and guess what we still been kick real hard in the ass by those invasion. :facepalm:

Helldivers Platinum Video

Spoiler

• Like 1

Another Story: The Ark of Time – Raven’s Choice

(Gravity Rush 2 DLC)

Ld0d290.png

Mouthful of a title... lol, did this yesterday but forgot to post. The DLC was pretty great. A bit frustrating at some points with the trophies, since it doesn't seem to work properly for Furious Collector. But learning more about Raven, and playing her is awesome. I just wish this allowed you to take Raven into the full game's open world too. And hey, it's free! Can't complain about that.

Edited by Elvick_
  • Like 1

Lda48ff.png

DISC JAM

Thanks to PSNProfiles I've read about this game in a thread about it. I watched several Youtube videos but I thought it was boring. Then I scrolled in the PS Store to look at new offers and then I saw that Disc Jam was in the PS+ Free Games of this month, so I wanted to give it a try since it was free anyway. The first few games I played just to earn the trophies in a private match with 2 controllers and some online Single games in between. Then I tried to play a Doubles game, and I really enjoy playing in doubles! :D Things can get pretty awesome there, although I found that the matchmaking process takes ages and most of the time you're just waiting 5 minutes for a 4th person to join. Anyway, I'm glad I gave it a try because it's really fun to play. As with Rocket League, I will keep playing this when I'm bored or when I don't really know what to play next.