Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call of Duty: Black Ops 100%

Mason, you did it Mason. You did what I could not.

- Viktor Reznov

• Like 1

#44 Battlefield 1943

L1e056e.png

April 1st 2017

I was suprised how enjoyable this game still is, even after the release of Battlefield 1. The game doesn't have much content (only 3 maps, 3 classes, etc.) but is still really fun to play. Another great Battlefield game!

Difficulty: 3/10

Enjoyment: 9/10

• Like 1

Batman Arkham city 100%

header.jpg

Took 2 years and 1 month lol. Well I did leave for 2 years actually and returned to it after playing Arkham Knight and getting excited. As for the trophies, they were a pain! Catwoman was the worst offender with her mere arsenal of gadgets or more like lack thereof. Onto Batman Arkham Origins 100% and Arkham Knight for the finale! 

Edited by poopooblast
  • Like 3

#89 - 100%

Watch Dogs

L5b7e92.png

100% on 9th April 2017

(3 months, 1 week, 3 days)

How wish I have those smartphone that can control every electronic systems but on the other hand I'll be living in a dangerous lifestyle with this kind of devices in hand. :hmm: Hmmm...well, games sometimes can make everyone fulfilling theirs dream and Watch Dogs really made my dream come true. :awesome:

Watch Dogs Platinum Video

Spoiler

L7db0ae.png

Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack

I love Drinkbox's games and this is no exception :D Fun platformer that is kind of like a 2D Katamari at times, where you eat stuff to grow and keep growing bigger and bigger throughout the levels.

Overall an easy 100% except for a few annoying blobs/blue orbs (needed for enough points for gold medals)

Edited by Zanreo
  • Like 1

L4db21b.png

A little point-&-click search escape room game from the Japanese PS+ selection of this month (PS3).

I don't regret following a walktrough for this one because sometimes some items combination and the reasoning are so weird you wouldn't find the solution by yourself.

Moreover, it's all in Japanese only, so it doesn't help ^^

Day D Tower Rush

Lb2792a.png

Much less enjoyable than their first release on Vita, since it was much harder for no reason other than to obviously try and sell you microtransactions to make it easier. But at least there wasn't a trophy for beating all the levels or getting 3 stars on all of them.

• Like 1

Velocity 2x: Critical Urgency Pack

L766e99.png

Last weekend I decided to pick up again Velocity and try to get some remaining trophies. I went very well, I went that good that I managed to 100% the first DLC.

Almost got the second DLC 100% and I even managed to get a perfect medal at the base game at level 50! Only level 47, Storming the Citadel, to beat and I got a new Platinum. I know I can do it!

Borderlands 2: Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage

Lcb4689.png

One of my favorite DLC. Tiny Tina's missions are more fun in my opinion but Mr. Torque is one of the most funny character of the game.