• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100% - #92

L35e87c.png

100% on 21st June 2017
(1 week, 57 minutes, 24 seconds)

Once again had to thanks PlayStation Asian for bringing ours second Telltale game free to every plus members although it's was sad compare to my first Telltale's game I absolutely enjoyed those two games. :D Hope PlayStation Asian bring in more Telltale games in near future. :yay:

WARNING - All decision I made during my The Walking Dead playthough and The Walking Dead Platinum Video
Spoiler

The Walking Dead Platinum Video

Episode 1

Image may contain: text

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Episode 5

Finale

Image may contain: 6 people, text

Image may contain: 5 people, text

Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling, text

400 Days DLC

• Like 1

L763b3d.png

Easy 100%, though some levels are a bit annoying to do but if you get some decent gear not too bad. As long as your team knows to repair barricades as you go rather than letting them fall.

Disappointing game, I enjoyed the first game a lot more (not that my trophy list shows that, played more on PC). The UI is a mess, controls could make more sense, performance isn't great either. And the matchmaking is stupid as hell, "Found a session!" *load screen* "Session is full" then why'd you find that session you stupid game? Happened to me 5 times in a row. smdh

Also they really needed to do voice acting for the story, you can't pay attention to ingame dialog text popping up. And they needed to pick a method for cutscenes. Sometiems it's artwork, sometimes it's inengine [best method] cutscenes. Just annoying.

Edited by Elvick_
  • Like 1

100% - #93

L51930e.png

100% on 1st Ju;y
(3 weeks, 17 hours, 40 minutes)

For my opinion 'The Order 1886' feel like a movie more than a video game, :hmm: t may not sit well with some gamer's out there cause the pace of this game is slow and all cutscenes is unskippable, :blink: to add more insult into injuries there is a lot dumb "Quick Time Event" so it's was either hates or loves affairs but I can't deny it was the best visually game on PlayStation 4. :o

The Order 1886 Platinum Video
Spoiler

• Like 2

SteamWorld Dig (VITA)spacer.png
L9442b6.png

4 stars in the same playthrough by the skin of my teeth and 100% achieved!

DEH6Zc1WAAE7kS-.jpg:large

Great game, fun and short like I need them these days. I usually hate speedrunning, but managed to have fun with this one. Perfectly doable, but it does require knowing the game and planning a little in advance.

Edited by fabmorais_2011

Lb28200.png

Lately I have been pushing to increase my completion % and number of 100%s on my profile. This has included doing DLCs. I platted Rage years ago but decided this week to knock out the DLC. OMG it sucked and it took 18 hours. The new mobs take a bunch of shots to kill, there isn't enough ammo drops (buy as much as you can!) AND you have to play the whole campaign on a new, harder difficulty. At least the 100% club is at.67%. .  

Fun  - 3/10

Difficulty - 7/10 (starting is the hardest with just a pistol

Time to complete - 18 hours

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Bullstomp said:

Lb28200.png

Lately I have been pushing to increase my completion % and number of 100%s on my profile. This has included doing DLCs. I platted Rage years ago but decided this week to knock out the DLC. OMG it sucked and it took 18 hours. The new mobs take a bunch of shots to kill, there isn't enough ammo drops (buy as much as you can!) AND you have to play the whole campaign on a new, harder difficulty. At least the 100% club is at.67%. .  

Fun  - 3/10

Difficulty - 7/10 (starting is the hardest with just a pistol

Time to complete - 18 hours

Dude!!! I loved the Scorchers, I thought that their unpredictability was much needed after the platinum, I also have 100% in Rage!