Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another 100% today to add to the checklist, will also add a section with completed dlc.

100%: Rock 'n Racing Offroad Dx

Lc494b9.png

I have played lots of easy games recently, these often have a reputation of easy, but very bad.

Well, they're nothing compared to this game, this was the first time i actually wanted my money back and that has happened for the first time.

I read reviews before i buy a game and i know that this game already got bad reviews, but so did Orc Slayer, Coffin Dodgers and Magus. They were definetely not good but still they had some enjoyment in them because they were playable.

This game is so bad in all its ways that it sometimes feels unplayable, this is why.

At first there is the camera, it is stationairy at one point so it is difficult to spot bumps in the road, when you drive over such a bump the car jumps and sometimes rolls without any explanation, if you land on a bump the car always behaves strange, sometimes it stops, sometimes it magically receives a huge boost and you crash. It also has a classic one from Road to Hell (haven't played this, but seen the footage) which is that the car if you land a jump always shoots of to one of the sides without explanation. Then your opponents, they're horrible, it feels like the car you drive weighs nothing and theirs have the weight of a truck, they crash in you so often and you are always the victim, when they crash in to you it is basically end of the race, because you crash in the wall and before you are out of that position the race has finished. And this happens way to often.

The tracks are recycled everytime with some bumps in different places, the cars are not that original and the monstertruck is the worst, because you can't determine what the front and what the back of the car is. The only positive part of this game is that it is very short, normally not a good thing but for a game this bad it is better. The trophies themselfs are easy, but because of the issues the last 3 cups have a lot of luck involved in them, because one crash and the race is over, and guess what, when you restart you have to restart the whole championship so when this happens you have to do a whole championship over.

This is my first 1/10, and i hope it is my last as well.

Difficulty: 3/10

Enjoyment: 1/10

• Like 1

Lf0eeba.png

Borderlands 2: Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep

L262f81.png

Borderlands 2: Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt

Finished these yesterday. Only the were not defeated. Me and a friend of mine were level 50, so these bosses were a piece of cake.

Hammerlock DLC was bit of a grind, didn't like that so much. Tiny Tina was nice, funny story.

L163e2b.png

A fun little tower defense game. My only complaints are the fact there was a large grind to buy everything I needed in the store and the Endless Survival is a bit of a pain in the ass. It's no longer on the store, but it's available on disc for PS3. Either way, it's worth a look.

• Like 2

#70 S Rank: Stick it to the Man

L128eef.png

I have had this on my account for like 2 years and finally finished it yesterday. It wasn't hard, should have finished it months ago. It was enjoyable I guess...kinda weird. It was exciting though, with this S Rank it took my average game grade to an S overall and that was pretty cool.

T5T80Hf.jpg

If you're a fan of the other Walking Dead games or the comic book I'd definitely recommend this for Michonne's character development. The stories interesting but limited due to it's status as a mini series, good atmosphere and entertaining action.

Just one thing. Only buy this unless it's on sale, I wouldn't say the length (just over three hours) is worth more than the £3.99 I paid for it.

Lda48ff.png

Disc Jam is my 186th overall completed game. This is a really fun game and a great PlayStation Plus monthly game too.

The game's trophies can be done in less than an hour apart from the trophy for winning 50 public matches which takes 4 hours or so. Many thanks to Velaxity for helping me to boost them.

• Like 1

This Puzzle Game is all about Manipulating Gravity and forces the player to reevaluate the preconceptions of physics  ?

The Bridge

b34be4528d92c131ffab58619dd500947d321824 

• Like 2

#45 Crazy Market

L30bbc0.png

May 4th 2017

Pretty fun free-to-play game for the Vita. None of the levels are too difficult as long as you make sure to buy enough items before attempting a new level. Also, I'm pretty proud of my prestigious spot on the fastest achievers list for this game :awesome:

OE7oyvR.png 

Difficulty: 5/10

Enjoyment: 6/10

• Like 4