Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

La804a8.png

Castle Storm (PS3)

Just got 100% on this game,including all Dlcs. I'm not usually a big fan of thse types of games, but this one was very fun and addictive. Some missions were difficult to get 5 stars, so I'm real proud of this completion.

Also, a huge thanks to my friend Superbuu3 for all the help and video guides  :wave:

• Like 4

L2848df.png

I enjoyed this game just as much as the first one, still funny, fun combat and just a really enjoyable game to play. I'll pick up The Baconing as soon as it goes on sale :)

MurasakiBaby

s3g09e.png

I dont know if I should love or hate this game. While it is very unique I didnt really enjoy playing it because of the touch controls, but thats just me.

Metal Slug 3

20r4904.png

Great game! Bad player... I'm truly terrible at these old school side scrolling shooters. Didnt help that I was really pissed off for who knows what reason when playing it. I'll keep it on my xmb and co-op with a friend later. Maybe then I can enjoy the game more when I'm not trying to beat it with no continues =D

Edited by LovesAnInjection

Vessel

La85ab2.png

100% on 17th August 2015
(1 week, 3 days, 51 minutes)

Every puzzle I solved I feel I'm a genius from outer world and those unsolved I'll feel like a idiot noobs cause I'll use a video guide to bypass the area.  :facepalm:

Puppeteer

Le97a72.png

100% on 18th August 2015
(7 months, 2 weeks, 2 days)

Have to thanks Sir_Bee from PSNProfile.com for the awesome collectibles guides.  :yay:
Here's the Link: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/964-Puppeteer-Collectible-Guide

Puppeteer Platinum Video

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris

L336f40.png

100% on 23rd August 2015

(5 days, 16 hours, 27 minutes)

Gameplay and puzzles is not much different from previous game and still very much addicted to the challenges.  xD

Here is my three challenges record on PS4. Enjoy!!!  :lol:

Tomb of Khepri Speedrun

Tomb of Sobek Speedrun

Tomb of Set Speedrun
Edited by foot_ball_nut

L0d2322.png

Had this in backlog for awhile and now that the servers are closing Nov 30th I thought I mind as well get it over and done with. I used Sophita ended up being level 8 by the time I 100%. Didn't spend any real money on the game as I had plently of AP. Struggled on a few quests but Sophita has a few combo's that make it slightly easier. Load times were awful, but could of been a lot worse.

• Like 1

Laee486.png
GTA IV

1096d18a7c9b73d240003ec89eb45d9f.jpg

Loved the DLC too and The ballad of gay Tony DLC even gave the main game a run for it's money in terms of enjoyment. Luis Lopez is one of my favorite GTA characters hands down. hes bad ass and his ending was better than Niko Bellics. GTA IV is one of my favorite games, and now that I have totally finished it, I might go and see what the fuss about GTA V is.( instead of just playing online).

• Like 1