MediEvil Announced for PS4!

Parker

I only played the demo, it was one of those games that I wanted but since I was dependant on my parents buying me games at the time I never got it. About the only thing I remember is losing all my bones and trying to headbutt my way to victory :lol: I'd say waiting 20 years to play it is long enough so I'll definitely be buying it. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I really hope this is more of a direct remake of the initial game... and not an asset upgrade of Medievil Resurrection (the PSP remake).  I liked the PSP remake... though a bit of humour seemed dull... and the inclusion of that genie character... I found that inclusion to be particularly annoying

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I was expecting the release date to be much sooner, like this month or something. I guess it makes more sense to release it close to Halloween, but it has been in development for ages, and I didn't think a remake of a game like this would take so long.

18 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I was expecting the release date to be much sooner, like this month or something. I guess it makes more sense to release it close to Halloween, but it has been in development for ages, and I didn't think a remake of a game like this would take so long.

Lol you should have known they were gonna go for a Halloween release.

51 minutes ago, MMX20 said:

I haven't played Medievil for the PS1 when I was young, So I am wondering if this remake is a good start to know more about the series?

Probably have to wait for the game to come out to know for sure.

I have never played it. This'll be my first time.