The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

avengers-infinity-war-poster-1093756.jpeg

No words can describe how ridiculously awesome this movie was. I witnessed this beautiful creation in Imax and it was worth it.  My whole body was shaking throughout out the entire film let alone the first 5 minutes. This is the absolute best way to have all the heroes, and some villains, come together for one epic showdown and Marvel executed it perfectly.  The way everything came together, cinematography, script, pacing, etc, all made sense to me and it was a marvelous experience ( I just had to). I implore ever Marvel fan to watch this film because it is a must see without a doubt. I have never been more happier to be a Marvel fan in my life. Team Marvel for life!  

Spoiler

When Hulk attacked Thanos in the beginning and Thanos just took him down with his BARE HANDS and left him in a bloody pulp, I knew we where in for a  real treat. I was distraught when he killed Heimdall and Loki, but at least Thor didn't let their deaths be in vain. 

Thanos even sacrificed Gamora, his own daughter, to acquire the soul stone which was guarded by... Red Skull D: 

When Iron Man, Spider-man, Doctor Strange, Drax, Nebula, Star Lord, and Mantis pinned Thanos down to remove his gauntlet, it was pretty intense. If only Star Lord didn't start lashing out on Thanos when he discovered that he killed Gamora until after the gauntlet was removed, then they would've been saved. Then again he did shoot his father, Ego the living planet, to pieces 1 second after he revealed to him that he was the reason his mother died in Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2. But still, if only he had just waited 15 more seconds because Spider-Man almost got the gauntlet off before Thanos grabbed it and put it back on.

When Thanos arrived on Earth in pursuit of the the 6th and final stone, the soul stone, to complete his gauntlet and just knocked all the heroes aside like they were nothing using the power of the other stones, my jaw dropped to the floor. The part where Cap was holding back his gauntlet using his own strength was epic as well. The look on Thanos' face was of both struggle and flabbergast because he didn't expect a mortal to hold back the most powerful gauntlet in the universe which was attached to one of the most powerful beings in the universe.  

When Scarlet Witch had to kill Vision to destroy the mind stone, my entire body from the neck down was trembling. The suspense, cinematography, acting, and music all had me at the edge of my seat. Until Thanos reversed back time and restored the mind stone and killed Vision by removing it from his head with his "BARE HANDS". 

When half the heroes dissappered at the end, I was so upset and confused simultaneously. I almost shed a tear when Spider-Man was about to disappear and he told Tony he didn't want to go. I wonder how the screenwriters of Marvel will carry on from there. I'm sure they have something big planned up their sleeves. I can't wait to see how they conclude this epic journey.

I can't wait until next year for the second half. 

Memorable quotes:

StarlordWHERE IS GAMORA”

Iron Man:“WHO IS GAMORA?”

Drax: “WHY IS GAMORA?”

"Get lost Squidward!" - Tony Stark to Ebony Maw

Thanos ( to Thor after he stabbed him in the chest with Stormbreaker, his new hammer): "You should have aimed for the head"

(if only Thor had actually aimed for the head and not his chest then he could've saved everybody and prevented them from being eradicated. Dang it Thor!)

"Mr. Stark, I don't feel so good"- Spider-Man ( to Iron Man while he was disappearing) 

(Right in the feels) 

Edited by marvelboy10
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, GoldenShaka said:

Planning to play the lego game in a few weeks. Are game and movie related? More enjoyable the game if I watch the movie first?

Yep, the game covers the story of the movie very closely. The game would still make sense without seeing the movie (it has a few clips of the movie as cutscenes), but I think it would probably be best to watch the movie first (it's a lot of fun!) - I hope you enjoy them, whichever order you do! ?

2 minutes ago, Aaronzord said:

Yep, the game covers the story of the movie very closely. The game would still make sense without seeing the movie (it has a few clips of the movie as cutscenes), but I think it would probably be best to watch the movie first (it's a lot of fun!) - I hope you enjoy them, whichever order you do! 1f600.png

Ok, cool. Yes I will watch it :)

Thanks for answer ?

• Like 1

Finally got around to seeing the first GotG. I'm not a big movie person (I think TV shows do everything better), but this was very good. Main reason I watched it was I wanted an intro to the universe before starting the Telltale game I got in a cheap bundle a while back. The movie was a fantastic origin story and I'd say my fav Marvel movie I've seen. Might get around to vol. 2 at some point, but how unique yet natural this was as an origin story is part of why I liked it so much.