The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

Sonic the Hedgehog

250px-Sonic_Movie_poster_2.jpg

The last two movies I saw in theaters before this one were also video game adaptations ? Those being Detective Pikachu and Rampage. Clearly I’m more of a game guru than I am a cinema snob ? While the Sonic movie isn’t perfect, it achieved something that most movies today can’t seem to grasp. Fun factor. Yes, Sonic the Hedgehog was a very fun movie and has no politics, agendas or wokeness whatsoever. Nice! ?? They even respected the fanbase by changing Sonic’s design for the better before putting it on the big screen. I don’t find the premise of the film all that farfetched, for Sonic has been in weirder scenarios from a lot of his games. Great movie! ?

• Like 2

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Resultado de imagem para benjamin button movie

The movie was rather enjoyable , transmitting a reversal vision of human life where Benjamin is born so deformed and so old looking like he's already on the verge of death but as years progress it looks as he's going more young and healthier in the process so he ends up missing his childhood to being too old that he can't even walks on his own without support. I just think the length of the movie being more than 2h 30mins started growing tired on me pasting 2h of watch. Regardless of that , it's a pretty enjoyable and experiencing induced movie that makes you think of the meaning and passing of time as we grew older ourselves. 

• Like 1

Rambo : First Blood (1982)

Resultado de imagem para rambo first blood

Re-watched this impactful and inspiring movie to me as my favorite Rambo movie due to being more about stealth and survival on wilderness than the other Rambo movies more focused on the ideal of one army man and guns blazing most of the time. Stil sense it's great quality after so many years of original premiere and it filled my heart back with good moments and excellent acting by Sylvester Stallone. A true classic that stood the testament of time <3

Edited by Sigma999
  • Like 4

Escape from New York (1981)

Resultado de imagem para escape from new york

Kurt Russel does a great job bringing the char of Snake Plissken to life and give it a bunch of carisma and identity , however he can't save the movie for me imo which not bad by any means, it's kinda average to watch with a story and setting with so much potential in the beginning but ends up falling short. Next up, gonna watch the sequel , Escape from L.A to check if it gets better.

• Like 3

The Green Book. A great movie about racism where a white man becomes very good friends with a black man. He also starts working for the black man and that felt a bit tense in the beginning, eventually they start getting along. Could say best friends. I definitely recommend it, its realistic, dramatic and has a bit of comedy. True story as well. 

10 hours ago, ZoKu08 said:

Terminator: Dark Fate Movie Poster

I actually love the Terminator movies but I am so glad this is supposed to be the last one. It became repetitive and predictable. Nothing beats the first three Terminator movies either imo. :) 

Movies aren’t as great as they used to be, not that great ones don’t come out but they’re a lot rarer imo, latest movie I saw that was worthy of a mention was Hacksaw Ridge, fantastic movie really, even more so considering it was based of a true story, obviously over exaggerated for film but still