The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

Commando-Horizontal.jpg

"Remember, Sully, when I promised to kill you last? . . . I lied."

Commando (1985) is like concentrated classic Arnold tropes with an almost reality bending level of strength and tactics coming from our main character JOHN MATRIX. Its a lot of fun 7/10

• Like 4

On 13/06/2022 at 3:34 AM, RadiantFlamberge said:

Independence_day_movieposter.jpg

Independence Day

Some of the special effects are a bit dated, but it's still good overall. I liked the sequel ID Resurgence also, so I am a bit saddened it didn't do well enough to get a part 3. A good name for ID4 3 would've been "Independence Day: Retribution".

Ah man... You completely lost me at "I liked the sequel".

On 6/6/2022 at 11:27 PM, The Investigator said:

saw the next 3 Terminator movies in line, I was hesitant to watch them because of the bad stuff I read about them online, I'm so glad I decided to watch them in the end, I loved all of them, Bale in Salvation and Emilia in Genisys were amazing

decided to see the last Terminator movie, Dark Fate, this is the only one out of the 6 Terminator movies that I didn't like, a Dark Fate indeed, fitting title for this movie

• Like 1

Been watching Pauly Shore movies for most of this week. I know a lot of people will say either bio-dome or encino man are his best works. Personally tho, my favorite of his is son in law.

8Iex0HH.jpg

Im not a huge fan of his acting by any means. But it was a nice break from reality. Jury duty was also enjoyed.

• 2 weeks later...

cMRxgVH.png

Edit: Bumped my score for Moonfall from a 2 to a 2.5. It's genuinely the most entertaining dumb movie I've seen all year, it's definitely not a good movie for sure but hell I still had fun with it.

Edited by Crzy Minus
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, tonkie18 said:

Before that I hadn’t been to the movies in a decade. 

No wonder. From what I've heard, you've been paying PS Plus subs x3 for the whole family. Can't afford movie tickets living like that ?

I rewatched the Holy Trinity of Nicholas Cage 90's Action Flicks recently:

trilogy.jpg

Ah, the good ol' days.

• Like 1