The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

The last movies I saw were Tron and Source Code, back to back, a couple of nights ago. I've seen both at least once before, and I really like them. The last one I saw that was new for me was The Grey (with Liam Neeson) , which I also really liked. And the last one I saw that was a new release was Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, which I loved!

Seven_(movie)_poster.jpg

Watched for the first time it was a great movie!

Excellent film! One of my top favs. :)

• Like 1

MV5BMTYzNDc2MDc0N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTcw
Well, I just finished watching the movie "Boyhood" (Damn, movie was running for almost 3 hours, I didn't even notice) aaaaand I freaking loved the  movie. Quite an amazing movie. It's not like one of my top favorite movies of all time or nothing like that, but it's still quite an extraordinaire movie. Hell, it didn't even feel like I was watching a movie, it felt as if a friend of mine was telling me a story of his life-hood segments in a conversation that runs for almost 3 hours. When the movie finished playing, it felt as if it didn't end, since, well, there's really no plot twist or anything, it's just a movie about a guy who is going through life as he grows from a kid to an adult.