The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

french_poster_punch-drunk_love_big.jpg

Damn, a movie in where I can heavily relate myself to an Adam Sandler character. D: This is also one of the few movies in where you can see a character develop throughout the movie. Odd seeing Adam Sandler be so shy and have such a low self-esteem in this movie, along having poor coping skills. He also has anger issues, but it's not the only time we see one of Adam Sandler's characters have anger issues or of that sort. Really liked this movie a lot, it really surprised me. This was also back then when Adam Sandler was doing drama movies though. Awesome that Adam Sandler got nominated for a Golden Globe Award for this movie. Shame that Adam Sandler has been nominated with so many Golden Rasberry Awards though. He used to be my favorite actor, mainly his old comedy movies. It's only recently I've started to watch his drama performances in movies.

destiny-warcraft-movie-poster-675.jpg

I saw this last night as well.  Loved playing WoW, and Warcraft 2 and 3... The movie was good.  Lots of throwback, set up for future installments... Unless it kicks a$$ at box office, it will all be for naught though.  Many of the audience ( not shouting "FOR THE HORDE") were asking questions of others as to what was going on.

How was the movie? :)

The Conjuring 2 is a must watch for horror fans in my opinion. A strong horror sequel which is something really uncommon to see.

Definitely worth watching.

First movie was an 8/10 this one is very close to 9 :)

• Like 1

Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Man of Steel (2013)

Deadpool (2016)

Captain America: Civil War (2016)

I'm not a huge fan of the DCs, but I really had to watch 'em... I enjoyed them too.

Marvel rocks, making Ryan Reynolds funny 

• Like 1