The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

GdwxKRo.jpg

Saw this last Thursday.  Not Great, not terrible.  Wish they did more with you know who... and the whole scene with 

Jean Grey and Wolverine... when he looks old enough to be her grandpa... yeah...

6/10.

creep.jpg
Was really liking the movie until like the last 20 or 10 minutes of the movie. And I kinda found the  ending lacking. Well, some of the events right before the ending I found lacking, not the very ending itself, even though I knew the movie was gonna end the way it ended from a mile away after the movie only had 10-15 minutes left. There's something about the movie's last moments that really set me off, but I can't even hint at it cause it would give it away, and well, that would obviously make it a spoiler. But at least the movie acknowledges that, and even teases about it. Nothing original about the movie really, but I still really liked the movie a lot, except until the last moments of the movie. I like how it finished off, I just didn't like whatever led to the movie's ending. And watching the movie's trailer definitely definitely gives you a big hint of what's gonna take place in the movie, and how the ideas are gonna fare with what you saw. So if you a lot of your typical horror movie trailers that give it away, then you'll have a really good idea as to how the movie is gonna run like, and how it might even end like, if you're specific about your suspicions. Still a great movie overall. Movie actually makes it works, and the locations in the movie are very claustrophobic, aside the sections in where the characters are outside. And oh, this movie is a camera found-footage type of movie, so you're always viewing the movie from the perspective of a video-camera.

Edited by A Flopping Brawl3r

220px-Mockingjay_Part_2_Poster.jpg   The Hunger Games: Mockingjay 2

Genre: Action, Fantasy

Year: 2015

As the war of Panem escalates to the destruction of other districts, Katniss Everdeen, the reluctant leader of the rebellion, must bring together an army against President Snow, while all she holds dear hangs in the balance. (source: imdb)