The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

Last night I was in the mood to watch a crappy movie, so Premiere of Sharknado The 4th awakens

sharknado-title-pic.jpg?w=720&cdnnode=1

:blink:                      :huh:                     :eyebrow:                      :hmm:                        <_<                    :popcorn:                      :pimp:                     :dunno:

suicide-squad-movie-2016-poster.jpeg

This is hands down, the most disappointing movie I've seen all year. What a bummer.

I'm quoting you because I can't be arsed to find the poster image. ;)

Mini review:

After Batman v Superman, which I left actually angry at having had my time wasted so badly, Suicide Squad was what I was expecting - I went into it expecting the worst but hoping for the best. I'd say it was better than BvS, but that's not saying much. 

Suicide Squad was a boring, confused mess. The first act was ok, being introduced to new characters and a few prison jokes being cracked, what have you. But once the mission got going, I was bored off my ass. A dark, boring city to travel through, boring things happen that don't really impact the plot or the characters so why'd they bother, then some boring stuff to end with. 

Skip it. 

Oh, and if you were hoping for good Joker scenes, skip it. This incarnation of the Joker is dull, and only appears for about 10-15 minutes overall. 

I'm starting to wonder if the DCCU can be saved from an artistic standpoint, or whether they should just light a match to the celluloid and start over. As long as people keep rewarding this garbage with movie tickets - yes, I've been doing that too - then we've probably got no hope.