The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

On 12/17/2017 at 0:44 AM, marvelboy10 said:

2-Creatives-Respond-To-Star-Wars-The-Las

This movie was my final film of 2017, and I absolutely loved every second of it. To me the plot made sense and everything came together. Sure there were some parts that made me say "what"?, but it was still a fantastic film nonetheless. There were a lot of jaw dropping and emotional moments in the film, with a pinch of humor that I believe was just right. I recommend this film to any and every Star Wars fan. Until next time, have a great day! 1f44d.png

Your so right about this film this is my last on of 2017 and what you said hit the nail on the head from the start it was just non stop i loved so more then TFA 

• Like 1

star-wars-gli-ultimi-jedi_Cbu51kY.jpg

Star Wars is one of those films that is always on top of my favorites when it comes out but it can't be helped, the first place for 2017 this time goes to Blade Runner 2049.

Spoiler:

Spoiler

I expected more from Snoke tbh...

And damn, the scene where Amilyn dies is simply awesome.

Edited by DeathNyx

Sword Art Online Ordinal Scale
I did like it quite a bit

Spoiler

Don't if spoilers or not but I still don't know what Eiji had against Klein or why he wanted revenge on him as far as I'm concerned the guy is an asshole, and gets no sympathy from me either way. At least Kirito kicked his ass later although kind of wish Klein did it later on in the movie.