Hello everyone ^^

KittyGirly

Heys to everyone on forums ^^

I tought after using the site for a while Imma check on forums too to see if its anything interesting so I should introduce myself ^^

Nothing special to say, I`m a 24 years old girl from Hungary, playing here and there. I won my ps3 from an EA games facebook event so I started using it, otherwise I never tought I`ll get myself a dustbox xD

Mostly was a pc player but lately I get games to ps too, PS Plus helps in it much ^^.

Also I`m a big big big fan of DmC, specially the new one, new Dante is just <33333

So yeh, heys to everyone and have funs! ^^

Okey lets get some replying job to do xD

Is this the first playstation console you've played? If that's the case, I'd recommend some of the PS classics.

Anyways, welcome to the site, all new members are welcome :)

Yes, this is my first console. Well techincally the Nintendo NES was my first console back in the 90's but meh xD

you just made the forum more interesting!!... haha

With that 24 years old stuff? Nothing special if I think about it :P

Welcome! :]

You enjoy the new Dante? Most people seem to have a negative opinion of him. Or rather, they just liked the design of the old Dante better.

I like the new Dante more because its kinda in this world or how to say. The old long hair japanish stuff is over, his V hair now totally wins for me, also his lines. In old days those cultured jokes were okeys but if you look at the world now the curse words he use are kinda everyday words now. But yeh, I love the new Dante :P

Whoa...won a PS3, SWEEEEEET!!! Wish I was that lucky too*~*

Welcome to PSNPROFILE and enjoy the gaming world girl...

Yeh I didn`t think I would win either xD

You won a PS3? :o You lucky girl, you!

Welcome to PSNP :wave:

Yeh I won it, was funny to see the name xD

Welcome B)

I agree the new Dmc was great, much better then 4 imo.

Rock on! Its the best game in every category! Racing, MMO, Strategy, RTS, RPG everything xD

• Like 1