The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Ro Kyu Bu ~ Fast Break!

ro-kyu-bu-fast-break-4214.jpg

Well Satoshi told me to watch this anime and i was like ah why the hell not, lets give it a try.

And to be honest it was a pretty good and funny anime. the characters were cute and i thought it had a pretty good plot.

Will be watching the sequel sometime soon.

My favourite girl would definitely be Aoi

Just finished Season 1 of Nisekoi.

nisekoi.png

8/10.

Cute show. Some characters really got on my nerves (Onodera's friend in particular) and the episodes in school kinda dragged on, but all in all, still a good watch. Although I hear it turns into a harem later  :facepalm:  I do recommend the first season.

Edited by OnePieceDude
  • Like 2

Just finished Season 1 of Nisekoi.

8/10.

Cute show. Some characters really got on my nerves (Onodera's friend in particular) and the episodes in school kinda dragged on, but all in all, still a good watch. Although I hear it turns into a harem later  :facepalm:  I do recommend the first season.

but but but.. it is already a harem party in Season 1... :P

soooo the huge 2 question: Going to watch season 2 and TeamOnodera or TeamChitoge??? *staaaare*

• Like 1

(Onodera's friend in particular) a

Wtf, Ruri-chan is awesome.

Well Satoshi told me to watch this anime and i was like ah why the hell not, lets give it a try.

And to be honest it was a pretty good and funny anime. the characters were cute and i thought it had a pretty good plot.

Will be watching the sequel sometime soon.

Good, good. 

But...

My favourite girl would definitely be Aoi

How could you choose non-loli in loli show?! :D

Finished watching Tokyo  Ravens. It was dope. Currently re-watching Yozakura Quartet: Hana no UtaYozakura-Quartet-Hana-no-Uta.jpg

I made the mistake of starting tokyo ravens in dub :facepalm: and now I can't switch it in my head. Such a good show. I always check the amount of episodes for each now. Don't care if it's dub or sub, just need to watch the whole thing in one language because I get attached to the VAs...