Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! Episode 4

96183.jpg

Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 17

97915.jpg

Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 4

97169.jpg

Doukyonin wa Hiza, Tokidoki, Atama no Ue. Episode 4

97368.jpg

Lord El-Melloi II Sei no Jikenbo Episode 0: Rail Zeppelin Grace Note - Hakamori to Neko to Majutsushi (Finished)

98092.jpg

Now to wait to summer then this Fate series Start airing.

• Like 1

My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU TOO!

13 Episodes

10/10

My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU TOO! screenshot

I know the end of the first season hinted at this, but I was not expecting such a dramatic shift in tone for season two. Most of the comedy is gone, and instead, I went through an emotional roller coaster. It was awesome to see all of the characters develop, especially when Hachiman realized how important his friends were to him. This was truly beautiful from start to finish, and I highly recommend.

Side-note: I actually listened to the opening of this season a few times back around the time it aired, so it was nice to finally find out which series it was from.

• Like 2

Sword Art Online: Ordinal Scale

(Movie)

Sword Art Online Movie: Ordinal Scale

I was expecting this to be a bit higher quality than the main series, but I'd say it was about on par with what came before. The whole AR thing was interesting and I liked how Kirito wasn't ridiculously strong in the game right from the start (although they didn't allow this for long). It was nice to see some more screen time for characters that were downgraded to side characters in the main series. The main antagonist and his motivations for doing what he does were cliche, but it wasn't awful. Decent movie but nothing amazing.

Comic Girls

(12 Episodes)

Comic Girls

A very cute slice of life show about manga artists living in the same dorm together. There were some really funny moments, especially when the horror manga artist was involved. :lol: I also got to learn a bit more about how manga is created which was cool. Great characters too!

• Like 4

Liz to Aoi Tori

89560l.jpg

Why didn't anyone tell me this was a Hibike Euphonium movie, not to mention one about my favorite character Mizore (and Nozomi). Very nice, I like the new ghibli-ish style for Hibike and of course the obvious parallel of Mizore and Nozomi to Liz and the bird, but which is which? It was so beautiful I don't even feel like shipping anymore.

Pastel Memories Episode 1-5.

The Magnificent Kotobuki Episode 1-4.

How clumsy you are, Miss Ueno Episode 1-5.

That time I got reincarnated as a Slime Episode 18.

Wataten! Episode 5.

The rising of the shield hero Episode 5.

Date A Live Episode 5.

Magical Girl Spec-Ops Asuka Episode 4-5.

Endro! Episode 4-5.

Mysteria Friends Episode 3.

Edited by Leon Castle

18 hours ago, ShonenCat said:

Fist of the North Star (episodes 58-109)

2d44s9.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Favorite fights up to this point

Kenshiro vs Souther
tumblr_ln8c77GCf51qbd9ipo1_400.gif

Toki vs Raoh
6ykrjv.gif

Nicely done , but i thought it was 102 episodes :o , it seems there were some more 7 i was not informed by a certain person ehehehehehe ?

The Promised Neverland episode 6

Yakusoku no Neverland

The Rising of the Shield Hero episode 6

Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari

Edited by Sigma999
  • Like 2

Mysteria Friends Episode 4

95199.jpg

Ueno-san wa Bukiyou Episode 6

96178.jpg

BanG Dream! 2nd Season Episode 1-7

98131.jpg

Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 19

97915.jpg

Pastel Memories Episode 6

95294.jpg

Doukyonin wa Hiza, Tokidoki, Atama no Ue. Episode 5-6

97368.jpg

Kemono Friends 2 Episode 5

94945.jpg

Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! Episode 6

96183.jpg

Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 5-6

97023.jpg

Frame Arms Girl Episode 1-6

86625.jpg

Tales of Vesperia: The First Strike (Finished)

16680.jpg

Ten years after the Great War against the demon-beasts, the empire rules over the world and prosperity relies on the massive use of aer.

Yuri Lowell and Flynn Scifo are two young men who have just enrolled the ranks of the prestigious Imperial Knights. One day, they are sent to the town of Ceazontania, where abnormal aer activity has reportedly caused the proliferation of horribly mutated beasts, with serious threat for the whole region.

Meanwhile, the Knights Supreme Commander Alexei Denoia and the naive Princess Estellise are involved in a behind-the-curtains struggle for power in the capital. The situation in Ceazontania deteriorates as the garrison of Imperial Knights finds that they cannot expect any immediate support from the capital.

Then, Niren Fedrok, commander of the Imperial Knights in Ceazontania, takes an unexpected decision that is going to change Yuri and Flynn's destiny forever.

What are the secrets behind the extraordinary events that are happening around Yuri and Flynn? Will they be able to defend the innocent people of Ceazontania and stay true to their beliefs?

Egao no Daika Episode 1-7

96963.jpg

Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut Episode 1-3

76664.jpg