The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Ame-iro Cocoa: Side G Episode 1-12 (Finished)

97361.jpg

In the fifth season of the Ame-iro Cocoa series Youko, the daughter of the Rainy Color cafe's owner Kouji Amami, takes over as the acting manager of the cafe.

BanG Dream! 2nd Season Episode 13 (Finished)

98131.jpg

It was nice to see Poppin'Party again and I liked Roselia

Girly Air Force Episode 12 (Finished)

97025.jpg

Fun anime and I liked the OP.

Gotoubun no Hanayome Episode 12 (Finished)

97947.jpg

A high school romantic comedy with five times the cute girls! A high school boy must work part-time to help five sisters study so they can graduate, but the only thing these quintuplets have in common is that they all hate studying!

Five girls who want to do anything but study, and their tutor: a high school boy who's got book smarts and not much else. Fuutarou Uesugi took the tutoring gig because he was desperate for cash, but when his students—the five beautiful daughters of a wealthy businessman—find five times the excuses to slack off, what can he do?! At this rate, the sisters won’t graduate, so if he wants to get paid, Fuutarou must think of a plan to suit each of them… Which feels hopeless when five out of five of them think he's a loser!

Funny anime and I love Miku

e8c94851a7aba2027978a7ce03701f5015539830

Trinity Seven Movie 2: Tenkuu Toshokan to Shinku no Maou (Finished)

99184.jpg

Heavens Library & Crimson Lord brings back Arata, Lilith, and the rest of the Trinity Seven to face off against the greatest enemy in the history of the Trinity Seven; Lilith's own father, who is revealed to be the strongest Demon Lord, challenges Arata who is now a Demon Lord candidate.

Spoiler

a16882b6f885e529f9481bb4beb8e33615538755

f6979b65288424d64a715a889e19784315538755

30f282ee6839e054631f0d0c3803c0f815538755

Spoiler

bd4ae081694b8432dda0fcffd284a80815538759

e8987b977e53bdabee109699e1c7de1e15538759

Like to see a Season 2 of Trinity Seven or heck I don't mind a 3rd Movie.

Mahou Shoujo Tokushusen Asuka Episode 12 (Finished)

96614.jpg

Due to the invasion of Disas—enigmatic creatures of soil from the land of the dead—mankind, who was on the verge of crisis, was saved by the efforts of magical girls who had obtained a mysterious magical power...

Three years later, new incidents suddenly occur, tearing apart the normalcy of the girls who had each returned to their normal lives. The saviours of humanity, those magical girls called "The Magical Five" now live each day fighting for their lives, even as they are trifled with by fate...

For being a Dark Magical Girl it was funny at times and the girls was cute(mostly Asuka and Mia well they were cool too at times)

b2c92602959b1daf6d969fe9ab45625e15539839

Date A Live Ⅲ Episode 12 (Finished)

97615.jpg

At last a new season of Date A Live.

04a6c5a67cfc91f4fb07281637ae0ce015539854

New Waifu: Natsumi, In her true/loli form she's so damn cute while her adult form is hot.

7a6227406ee1d1c2061a2ecbe38c31eb15539852

Kurumi was a chuunibyou or at least dressed like one 5 years ago.

65a3fc24e0a634e781ae262e0eed774515528609

Going to miss the Long Hair Origami(I like to call her Nepgami as She looks like Nepgear), She was so cute both looks and personality(now she only comes out then the Short Hair Origami is drunk)

I hope a Season 4 happen so I get to see that sister that looks somewhat like Neptune.

Spoiler

f9df575b74d22bbea3b522d9f1a68385.jpg

Grimms Notes The Animation Episode 12 (Finished)

The game takes place in a world created by beings known as "Story Tellers." At birth, all inhabitants of this world are bestowed with a "book of fate" where all their lives are written in advance. However, rogue Story Tellers known as Chaos Tellers are writing bad events into people's books without them knowing. It is up to the holders of blank books of fate to seek out the Chaos Tellers and restore the world.

I liked this in a way Anime take on fairy tales

Spoiler

It was a little funny that Ex only transformed into a Male fairy tale hero in the first and last episode, well the 2rd male fairy tale hero he turned into is not really a fairy tale hero but a Grimm

Fight League: Gear Gadget Generators Episode 3

96571.jpg

Fukigen na Mononokean Tsuzuki Episode 13 (Finished)

99067.jpg

The 2rd Season of Fukigen na Mononokean.

Endro~! Episode 12 (Finished)

96180.jpg

Naral Island, a continent with swords and magic in which humans and monsters coexist. The terrible Demon Lord lives there. In ancient times, the first-generation hero defeated the Demon Lord. Over the many successive generations since then, the Demon Lord has been resurrected, and the hero who opposes him has likewise reappeared. Girls attend a school for adventurers in order to defeat the Demon Lord when he appears again.

Though a bit absent-minded, Yusha has the body of a hero. The holy elf Seyla's trouble never ends because she is too serious. The cheerful warrior Fai loves to eat. Mei is a quiet otaku magician. As the four girls aim to be in the hero party, they live relaxed fantasy lives and show no sign of defeating the Demon Lord no matter how much time passes.

Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 7-12 (Finished)

97023.jpg

At the renowned Shuchiin Academy, Miyuki Shirogane and Kaguya Shinomiya are the student body's top representatives. Ranked the top student in the nation and respected by peers and mentors alike, Miyuki serves as the student council president. Alongside him, the vice president Kaguya—eldest daughter of the wealthy Shinomiya family—excels in every field imaginable. They are the envy of the entire student body, regarded as the perfect couple.

However, despite both having already developed feelings for the other, neither are willing to admit them. The first to confess loses, will be looked down upon, and will be considered the lesser. With their honor and pride at stake, Miyuki and Kaguya are both equally determined to be the one to emerge victorious on the battlefield of love!

Kouya no Kotobuki Hikoutai Episode 12 (Finished)

96179.jpg

In a barren frontier where people trade goods with each other in order to help each other survive. The Kotobuki Squadron are bodyguards for hire, led by a strict but beautiful squadron leader, an unreliable commanding officer, and a true artisan of a crew chief. Alongside pilots who don't lack for personality, they take to the air in dogfights, letting the engine noise of their Hayabusa fighters ring out in the skies.

• Like 2

B : The Beginning episode 8 and 9

B: The Beginning

The Quintessential Quintuplets episode 11 and 12 ( finale)

Gotoubun no Hanayome

DBZ Special 2 : The History of Trunks

Dragon Ball Z Special 2: Zetsubou e no Hankou!! Nokosareta Chousenshi - Gohan to Trunks

DBZ Movie 09 : Boojack Unbound

Dragon Ball Z Movie 09: Ginga Girigiri!! Bucchigiri no Sugoi Yatsu

The Promised Neverland episode 12 (finale)

Yakusoku no Neverland

Kaguya-sama Love is War episode 11 and 12 ( finale)

Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen

The Rising of the Shield Hero episode 12

Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari

• Like 4

Fight League: Gear Gadget Generators Episode 4

96571.jpg

Kemono Friends 2 Episode 11-12 (Finished)

95994.jpg

Boogiepop wa Warawanai Episode 4-9

95454.jpg

Yakusoku no Neverland Episode 5-12 (Finished)

96929.jpg

Surrounded by a forest and a gated entrance, the Grace Field House is inhabited by orphans happily living together as one big family, looked after by their "Mama," Isabella. Although they are required to take tests daily, the children are free to spend their time as they see fit, usually playing outside, as long as they do not venture too far from the orphanage—a rule they are expected to follow no matter what. However, all good times must come to an end, as every few months, a child is adopted and sent to live with their new family... never to be heard from again.

However, the three oldest siblings have their suspicions about what is actually happening at the orphanage, and they are about to discover the cruel fate that awaits the children living at Grace Field, including the twisted nature of their beloved Mama.

Looking forward to season 2.

• Like 1

Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet

93416l.jpg

I don't know much cat or dog breeds but I like Husky but I'm not a big fan of Persian cat.

Ah64Bq6.jpg

Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen

93944l.jpg

DMYqvbi.jpg

Well there's too much o kawaii koto so I thought of something different. :awesome:

• Like 3

Gyakuten Saiban: Sono "Shinjitsu", Igi Ari! Season 2 Episode 6

91089.jpg

Boogiepop wa Warawanai (2019) Episode 10-18 (Finished)

95454.jpg

Hushed exchanges among the female student populace of Shinyo Academy center around an enigmatic supernatural entity. This entity is Boogiepop, a Shinigami who is rumored to murder people at the height of their beauty before their allure wanes. Few know of his true nature: a guardian who, between periods of dormancy, manifests as the alter ego of a high school girl named Touka Miyashita to fend off "the enemies of the world." Now, a string of mysterious disappearances—presumed by the school to be merely runaways—has caused Boogiepop to awaken. But somewhere in the academy, a menacing creature hides, waiting for its opportune moment to strike.

Boogiepop wa Warawanai subtly explores the intrinsic associations between human beings and their perception of time, while delving into its characters' complex relationships, emotions, memories, and pasts.

The one Dengeki Bunko anime I was avoiding doing the time I read Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax was coming west. btw it was the 2000 version. to my surprise I ended up liking it. at this point in time I more or less like all Dengeki Bunko, Next Dengeki Bunko I need to start soon since I have been putting it off since 2014/2015 is Durarara!!

• Like 2

Gyakuten Saiban: Sono "Shinjitsu", Igi Ari! Season 2 Episode 7-12

91089.jpg

Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 12-13

100250.jpg

3D Kanojo: Real Girl Episode 2-3

93616.jpg

Time to test if I can at all watch Anime at my PC.

• Like 1

Kiniro Mosaic

(12 Episodes)

Kiniro Mosaic

Hello!! Kiniro Mosaic

(12 Episodes)

Hello!! Kiniro Mosaic

Kiniro Mosaic: Pretty Days

(OVA)

Kiniro Mosaic: Pretty Days

Very cute slice of life anime with some great characters. It's funny too, especially the parts when Alice or Karen spoke in English. :lol: It's always interesting to see how my country is portrayed in anime and they really like blonde hair apparently. :P I'd love it if we got another season one day.

• Like 3

Gyakuten Saiban: Sono "Shinjitsu", Igi Ari! Season 2 Episode 10-14

91089.jpg

3D Kanojo: Real Girl Episode 4-6

93616.jpg

Durarara!! Episode 1-6

71772.jpg

The last anime that was in Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax that I have yet to watch and just seeing Shizuo's super strength and hate for Izaya was funny.

giphy.gif

Durarara-Gifs-durarara-31569477-500-279.

it's funny how he "undress" a guy just by punching him in the face.

giphy.gif

Gyakuten Saiban: Sono "Shinjitsu", Igi Ari! Season 2 Episode 15-23 (Finished)

91089.jpg

Adaption of the third Ace Attorney in the Game Series.

The first episode was a Adaption of 2nd Ace Attorney game's first case. One of those days I get the trilogy(the PS4 version, I already got the 3DS version)

But will I get "Re-used" to the english names of characters? Now I remember Phoenix Wright as Ryuuichi Naruhodou.

Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 14

100250.jpg

Durarara!! Episode 7-8

71772.jpg

Started watching some new anime from this season like 

Nobunaga-sensei no Osanazuma episode 1

Nobunaga-sensei no Osanazuma picture

Nande Koko ni Sensei ga? (Why the hell are you here , teahcer?) episode 1

Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!?

Isekai Quarter episode 1

Isekai Quartet

Ao-chan Can't Study episode 1

Midara na Ao-chan wa Benkyou ga Dekinai

Kimetsu no Yaiba episode 1

Kimetsu no Yaiba

Rising of the Shield Hero episode 13 and 14

Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari

Been also re-watching Death Note all over , episode 5 and 6 were the last seen

Death Note

Edited by Sigma999
  • Like 1

So... I watched episode 1 of the Promised Neverland (english dub) on Toonami last night.

Honestly... I still don't see what the big deal is. But... it was just episode 1 so that might be it? ?

Either way... one of the monsters in episode 1 looked familiar. It looked like a monster from a horror game I watched a YouTuber play but I can't remember what game it was from. SCP? Amnesia? Some other indie-horror game monster? I can't remember honestly. Either way... it looked familiar. ?

• Like 1

3D Kanojo: Real Girl Episode 7

93616.jpg

Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki Episode 1

99002.jpg

Chou Kadou Girl ⅙: Amazing Stranger Episode 1-2

99084.jpg

With how it ended with MC's Waifu says he can't see other girls whatever if they are Real or Anime and then a Girl walks in the room. All I can say is: R.I.P Haruto.

Midara na Ao-chan wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Episode 1-2

98214.jpg

Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!? Episode 1-2

99673.jpg

Fruits Basket (2019) Episode 1-2

99827.jpg

Senryuu Shoujo Episode 1-2

98216.jpg

Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu Episode 1-2

99458.jpg

So far so fun I think of this season.

• Like 3