The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

^THIS!

Who wants to see epic protagonist who goes beyond epic epicness should see this =D

This guy knows what he's talking about. The Persona 3 movie is more than epic. It's epic. I can't wait for the next Persona 3 movie although I was disappointed when they left out this scene:

As for the last anime I have watched, it's No Game No Life and Black Bullet. 

Edited by Eliteninja345

I'm searching for more animes to watch, and a few days ago, I stumbled over Deadman Wonderland. It looks interesting, to say the least! 

I also, yet again, watched Pandora Hearts. Because it's good. I like it. Yeah... I do indeed like it.

This guy knows what he's talking about. The Persona 3 movie is more than epic. It's epic. I can't wait for the next Persona 3 movie although I was disappointed when they left out this scene:

As for the last anime I have watched, it's No Game No Life and Black Bullet. 

Eh, I don't even remember this scene o.O

Anyways, Midsummer's Knight Dream will include all three memorable scene from summer. Minato x Yukari love hotel, operation babe hunt and Minato x Yukari ship confirmed in the river scene.

Much hype!

Edited by SatoshiOokami

Eh, I don't even remember this scene o.O

Anyways, Midsummer's Knight Dream will include all three memorable scene from summer. Minato x Yukari love hotel, operation babe hunt and Minato x Yukari ship confirmed in the river scene.

Much hype!

You don't remember that scene in the game? C'mon  :( . I'm looking forward to Operation Babe Hunt and see the group get shut down by the girls  xD.