The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

another day... 

73475.jpg

Denpa Kyoushi

Synopsis

The story centers around Junichirou, a young man obssesed with manga, anime and games. He was a young genius who published papers in the journals Nature and Science when he was only 17. However, after graduating college, he became a NEET (Not in Education, Employment, or Training) absorbed in his anime blog. Unable to watch Kagami throw away his life, his sister Suzune gets him to work at the Ichou Academy she attends. The head of the school's board, Koyomi Hiiragi, assigns Kagami to his new life as a teacher.

it does not stand out like other anime this season but what I liked about this one is it is a good anime from beginning to end... no bad episode either... oh... and listening to Kanan's voice... panda-emoticon-31.gif?1292863511

74683.jpg

Charlotte

Synopsis

Very few adolescent boys and girls have an onset of special abilities. Yuu Otosaka is one such man who uses his ability unbeknownst to others in order to lead a satisfying school life. Then one day, a girl named Nao Tomori suddenly appears before him. Their encounter reveals the destiny for wielders of special abilities.

uh oh, Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, you have a rival for my AoTY... 

lol.. at one point I actually wished this anime ended at 10 because 11 is such a 180 degree turn of what I felt about episode 10 but in the end, I love how this anime ended...

A Key anime... so expect humor and "feels" like Clannad and Angel Beats! Very great anime...

The last episode could be longer (heck, would not even mind if they stretch it to another cour, the last episode is sooooooo goooood)... among the works of Key so far, Charlotte's ending is my favorite... relax2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286251

Yeah i 100% agree this was my favorite anime of the year so far. Only sad part about the last episode the subtitles were kind of delayed every website i went to, but it was great episode.

Yeah i 100% agree this was my favorite anime of the year so far. Only sad part about the last episode the subtitles were kind of delayed every website i went to, but it was great episode.

lol same with my source... but thankfully I have managed to adjust in delay...

ok... another strange coincidence that these 2 ended in the same day... this must be sorcery made by Ruri/Inami-san, Shinra/Katanashi, Izaya-kun/Souma-san and Shizu-chan/Souta-kun

74981.jpg

Durarara!!x2 Ten

Synopsis

Ikebukuro, a city teeming with the most peculiar characters and the twisted schemes they indulge in—. In the aftermath of the assault against the information broker, signs of new disorder begin to develop like ripples across the water. Holding his own ideals, the young man who gains the powers of both the “Dollars” and the “Blue Squares” treads the path to total annihilation. Someone struggles to save their best friend while a psychopath creeps up on a popular idol. Slowly but surely a new threat gains power within the city’s shadows… 

I actually liked the first cour more than this one.. maybe it has less development on my fave characters but still, another enjoyable, or rather mind blowing, cour... it added more characters and what I really liked in this cour is more info about minor characters... THAT Stalker Mika-san... nuff said... 

looking forward to 3rd cour ^_^

73886.jpg

Working!!!

Synopsis

Self-professed lover of all things small and cute, Souta Takanashi finds himself dragooned into working at the Wagnaria family restaurant by the diminutive and vivacious Poplar Taneshima. Though the pay is reasonable and the clientele polite, the high school student is often at his wits' end when dealing with the quirky staff. If the indifferent and street-tough manager, katana-carrying floor chief, and terminally weak Poplar weren't enough, Souta frequently fears for his life, as every encounter with the violently androphobic Inami ends in injury. How long can he survive before the combined stress and harm do him in?

maaaaaan... what's with that ending... now me must wait for Lord of Takanashi!!!

even it's the third season, this anime never failed to make me laugh... will gonna miss this series... definitely one of my fave Slice of Life anime... and oh.. hate me all you want... but still.. Yamada is still the best girl for me in this series... ^_^

Finished

Gatchaman Crowds Insight  - Well there goes looking forward to every Saturday ;___;7

crowds-726x500.jpg?25c558

Teekyu 4 -  "So good I could moonwalk "

61hMiu%2BYDnL.jpg

Started Rokka no Yuusha, catch up with Akagami no Shirayukihime and see what else was interesting this season before the next one starts.

Edited by Ramonachan

Steins;Gate

MDng8cA.jpg?1

Honestly, I doubt I'd ever be able to enjoy a Visual Novel, since it has about the same amount of description as a regular fiction novel (which, aside from a few exceptions, I never really enjoyed - I go to comic books for all my fiction reading needs), but since this one in particular seems to get a lot of love from the site community, I decided to go check out the anime.

And oh God, was I pleasantly surprised.

I haven't seen an anime that hit me right in the feels like this one in ages. Ingenious characterization and a creative twist on the whole time-travel shenanigan made this a very unique work of art.

There wasn't a single character I didn't like, but obviously, Mayushii and Kurisu take the cake here. Mayushii in particular was so goddamn cute I just felt like hugging her every time she appeared (If you ever quote me on this I'll deny it with all my might :ninja: ). Kurisu was also pretty cute. I think this was the first time I actually liked a tsundere character.

I was actually rooting for Okabe to end up with Mayushii since they obviously got along extremely well (and she was just so goddamn cute!), but I guess Kurisu isn't too bad either.

Definitely one to revisit later :)

Edited by jrdemr
  • Like 3

Bakyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun~

Exactly... xD

I did actually liked Punch, might love her more if she is a regular in the anime.. same goes with HanaLoli, I guess she appeared a little too late...

74397.jpg

Classroom☆Crisis

Synopsis

With aims to one day reach out into the stars, humanity has colonized all the planets of the solar system. This story of young high school hopefuls is set in Fourth Tokyo in a Japanese Martian prefecture. Iris Shirasaki is a third year student/aspiring test pilot. Mizuki Sera is her peer/mechanic and Mizuki's brother Kaito is their homeroom teacher and the young director of the program developing their talents.

I actually dropped this one earlier this season after watching it's pilot... thought it will be just like another meccha/sci-fi anime... but after hearing lots of positive feedback in this one, I decided to give it a try again, and good thing I did... a good series overall, and will admit, those final episodes are really great... was actually planning to watch only one episode per day but after seeing episode 10... can't resist and watched the rest of the episode.... oh... btw... it's more like a slice of life anime so will recommend to anyone that like to watch a SoL...

73588.jpg

Arslan Senki

Synopsis

In the prosperous kingdom of Pars lies the Royal Capital of Ecbatana, a city of splendor and wonder, ruled by the undefeated and fearsome King Andragoras. Arslan is the young and curious prince of Pars who, despite his best efforts, doesn't seem to have what it takes to be a proper king like his father. At the age of 14, Arslan goes to his first battle and loses everything as the blood-soaked mist of war gives way to scorching flames, bringing him to face the demise of his once glorious kingdom. However, it is Arslan's destiny to be a ruler, and despite the trials that face him, he must now embark on a journey to reclaim his fallen kingdom.

one of my personal fave anime this year...#BasedHiromuArakawa :P

I really really really enjoyed watching this one... will tell again, reminds me of Suikoden games... that ending though... I really really really hope that there will be a second season for this one since there are still too many loose ends... if not... will patiently wait for how stuff will ends on the manga... :(

oh... lastly... it will have a Masou game *whistling* so me will now be boarding it's hype train...

• Like 1

Exactly... xD

I did actually liked Punch, might love her more if she is a regular in the anime.. same goes with HanaLoli, I guess she appeared a little too late...

Gamenpanchi is tied with Kanan on the second place =D

I'm still wondering who I actually like more =D AmaSora is AmaSora but HidaRina is too cute! :D

I actually dropped this one earlier this season after watching it's pilot... thought it will be just like another meccha/sci-fi anime... but after hearing lots of positive feedback in this one, I decided to give it a try again, and good thing I did... a good series overall, and will admit, those final episodes are really great... was actually planning to watch only one episode per day but after seeing episode 10... can't resist and watched the rest of the episode.... oh... btw... it's more like a slice of life anime so will recommend to anyone that like to watch a SoL...

Iris best girl :P

Iris best girl :P

I would actually like Iris more if:

she went for Yuri route  :awesome:  :P

#BasedMegaNekko so Hanak... errr... Angelina-sensei is my fave girl in this anime

oh.. another one ended:

74415.jpg

Gangsta.

Synopsis

In the city of Ergastulum, a shady ville filled with made men and petty thieves, whores on the make and cops on the take, there are some deeds too dirty for even its jaded inhabitants to touch. Enter the "Handymen," Nic and Worick, who take care of the jobs no one else will handle. Until the day when a cop they know on the force requests their help in taking down a new gang muscling in on the territory of a top Mafia family. It seems like business (and mayhem) as usual, but the Handymen are about to find that this job is a lot more than they bargained for.

ok... me need to say it... what the heck is with that ending o.O now they need to have second or else...  :shakefist:  :shakefist:  :shakefist:

this one's a good anime... unfortunately for me, not great... just good... I am actually still trying to figure out why can't I consider this a great anime, it has interesting characters, has potential plots and good opening sequence but I dunno... it is just a good anime for me... again hopefully there will be a second season to wrap things up...

Edited by JeieeM

Finishing up this cour.

Charlotte - Oh god, Maeda... you are a genius, man. This anime is special, but on the other hand, it's still typical Key and typical Maeda =D 

And they ended up together! Yattaaaaaaa~! :D SakuAya cutest :D Even though I fairly liked the courageous girl of chapter 13, very cute :D But Sarah could also be the reason xD

Definitely goes to TOP 5. Gotta compile the top list once I finish all series... or wait, after I finish all POSSIBLE series, because F U, ufotable, this is too based even for you xD

Denpa Kyoushi - I know this anime is bad, but what else would you expect when you hire the most prominent seiyuus to the cast? =D Other than Suzune (nope, Rena is not fit to be a seiyuu yet), the cast was phenomenal and... Kanaloli is always win for any anime =D From what I checked, manga actually follows the timeline much better but manga doesn't have Kamiya xD Heck, Hiroshi was 50% of this anime :D

(Yea, the remaining 50% was AmaSora singing :DDDDDDD) until Kanaloli came :D Still, I'm gonna miss this YD guy =D

Ore Monogatari - Cuteness ended, much sad. MADHOUSE outdid themselves with this. And now they are gonna do OPM, best studio is best =D Also, am I the only one who liked Suna the most? xD

Also, something unrelated, guess PSNP can agree with this? =D

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2015-09-27/anohana-madoka-magica-characters-rank-in-most-tragic-heroine-poll/.93343

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Ore Monogatari - Cuteness ended, much sad. MADHOUSE outdid themselves with this. And now they are gonna do OPM, best studio is best =D Also, am I the only one who liked Suna the most? xD

Also, something unrelated, guess PSNP can agree with this? =D

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2015-09-27/anohana-madoka-magica-characters-rank-in-most-tragic-heroine-poll/.93343

nope...not just you... Suna is the best character in that series IMO... best sidekick this year for me... 

oh... yep... I would agree with the top 3... still not sure why Ran from Detective Conan is there though  :rolleyes:

Edited by JeieeM

Finished:

12253.jpg     Osu (Male)

A cat just wants some alone time with his girl, but is interrupted by his stressed owner. Can't those stupid humans just keep things like relationships simple? [source: MAL]

&

68877.jpg     Shizuku (Drop)

A man trapped on a raft in the middle of the ocean is in desperate need of water. Luckily for him, a few drops of rain water are about to fall from the raft's mast. Comedy ensues as the thirsty man attempts to drink the few small drops of water.  [source: MAL]

74042.jpg

Jitsu wa Watashi wa

Synopsis

Asahi Kuromine is a high school student who supposedly cannot keep a secret. One day he spots his crush Yoko Shiragami, unfurling a large pair of wings from her back. She explains to him that she is a vampire and is only able to attend a normal school on the condition that no one discover her true identity. Asahi swears to keep her secret but finds it hard to maintain seeing as how Yoko herself is an airhead and Asahi's friend Mikan keeps bullying the two of them.

first of all:

what an unsatisfying endingpanda-emoticon-86.gif?1292863526 I know that harem anime should end with open ending but maaaan... that final episode makes me say "eh? that's it?"

ok.. another good and fun rom-com harem anime... that's all I could say >_<

only 1 anime to go.. wonder how Overlord will end... :3

Edited by JeieeM