The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Anime Summer Season Finale Day 2

aoharu-x-kikanjuu-7043.jpg

Aoharu x Kikanjuu

Synopsis

Hotaru Tachibana is a girl disguised as a boy. Through strange circumstances she finds herself drawn into the world of survival games by a host, Masamune Matsuoka. The two form a team with ero-manga artist Tohru Yukimura and aim to be the be the best in Japan.

maaaan... there is a second cour or second season for this one right???? 

okie... I rarely like Traps but I do love Tachibana-kun... me is now secretly wishing for this anime and Ansatsu cross-over so that Nagisa and Tachibana could be in one anime... and oh.. back off Sora (*whistling*), Kirito-kun and Bell-san... Yukki-chan is now my fave Matsuoka's character role :3

Edited by JeieeM

Recently started Hyperdimension Neptunia. The concept of an anime that personified all parties in the console wars interested me, and the popularity of the series here on the site finally convinced me to check it out, but honestly... meh. I was never much for the whole "no-men-at-all-cutesy-girls-only" anime, but since this one seemed to be a bit different, I gave it a shot. Unfortunately, nothing original here. At all. Fortunately, it's 12 episodes only.

Just finished up Soul Eater NOT! Pretty disappointing since it isn't nearly as good as Soul Eater but it was decent doods

NOT was better! More moe! More Aoi! More Saori! xD

okie... I rarely like Traps but I do love Tachibana-kun... me is now secretly wishing for this anime and Ansatsu cross-over so that Nagisa and Tachibana could be in one anime... and oh.. back off Shiro, Kirito-kun and Bell-san... Yukki-chan is now my fave Matsuoka's character role :3

I want to say "Mattsun is the best part of the game" since I call Matsuoka like that but I can't due to character being called that xD

Also, Shiro as Sora? :awesome:

I don't really like Hotaru... Reverse traps are meh :/ Kinda weird, but yea xD

I want to say "Mattsun is the best part of the game" since I call Matsuoka like that but I can't due to character being called that xD

Also, Shiro as Sora? :awesome:

I don't really like Hotaru... Reverse traps are meh :/ Kinda weird, but yea xD

>_< didn't noticed the wrong name :P I actually dislike Traps in anime but dunno why, I do really like Tachibana-kun...

Charlotte 12. Because how can you not like someone as  cute as 

I don't really like Ayu-chan, she's adowable though... :3 Yusarin is different case though:

327.gif

tumblr_ns2020OlJ41sg1ksjo1_500.gif

was about to edit my prev post but this one deserves another post:

shimoneta-to-iu-gainen-ga-sonzai-shinai-

Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai

*yeah I copy paste it, what I could remember in this title is Shimoneta*

Synopsis

It's 16 years after the "Law for Public Order and Morals in Healthy Child-Raising" banned coarse language in the country. Tanukichi Okuma enrolls in the country's leading elite public morals school and is soon invited into the Anti-Societal Organization (SOX) by its founder, Ayame Kajō. As a member blackmailed into joining by Ayame, Tanukichi ends up taking part in obscene acts of terrorism against the talented student council president and his crush Anna.

and it ended... I don't know what to do in my life anymore xD

what a ridiculous and funny anime... Anna-senpai never fail to creeps me out every episode xD

Edited by JeieeM

^Nao best girl.

SakuAya girls are tough to beat :P

I do agree this time... Nao's the best girl... not the cutest though IMO...

might looks spam but I have to because my emotion will burst any moment now:

rokka-no-yuusha-6807.jpg

Rokka no Yuusha

Synopsis

Legend says, when the Evil God awakens from the deepest of darkness, the god of fate will summon Six Braves and grant them with the power to save the world. Adlet, who claims to be the strongest on the face of this earth, is chosen as one of the “Brave Six Flowers,” and sets out on a battle to prevent the resurrection of the Evil God. However, it turns out that there are Seven Braves who gathered at the promised land...

ok.. first emotion outburst (massive spoiler on finale...or even the series be warned)

HAH! knew it... panda-emoticon-08.gif?1292863505panda-emoticon-08.gif?1292863505panda-emoticon-08.gif?1292863505another spoiler tag to reveal the 7th (again, last warning for spoiler, don't blame me later)

tumblr_nuxx9awFXq1sjweiio1_500.png

ok next outburst... that last part reveal... you are effing kidding me right??? *tableflip*

*whew* ok... ok... this one's a great anime IMO, might be in my top 10 this season... I loved the mystery of finding out the identity of this 7th... I've also read that they stayed loyal to LN source material... bravo to them for following the materials... this is going to have second season right???

I do agree this time... Nao's the best girl... not the cutest though IMO...

might looks spam but I have to because my emotion will burst any moment now:

rokka-no-yuusha-6807.jpg

Rokka no Yuusha

Synopsis

ok.. first emotion outburst (massive spoiler on finale...or even the series be warned)

HAH! knew it... panda-emoticon-08.gif?1292863505panda-emoticon-08.gif?1292863505panda-emoticon-08.gif?1292863505another spoiler tag to reveal the 7th (again, last warning for spoiler, don't blame me later)

tumblr_nuxx9awFXq1sjweiio1_500.png

ok next outburst... that last part reveal... you are effing kidding me right??? *tableflip*

*whew* ok... ok... this one's a great anime IMO, might be in my top 10 this season... I loved the mystery of finding out the identity of this 7th... I've also read that they stayed loyal to LN source material... bravo to them for following the materials... this is going to have second season right???

I kind of knew this coming since i saw read the light novel since i couldn't take the pause. Solid last episode . Now for that season 2 and ill be happy. This was one of my favorite anime this season.

Finished gate also. 

Edited by beatn_u_silly

Just finished Kuroko no Basuke 3. I don't usually watch sports anime, because of all the exagerated techniques and stuff, but Kuroko had so muc humoristic value that I just couldn't stop watching. Sadly, the last season is all superhuman abilities and almost no funny comments, but I still enjoyed watching the end, just not as much as the first two seasons.