The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

The Irregular at Magic High School - 7/10

This anime had some pretty awesome characters/ost, but I didn't really like the ending that much.

Well, there was no ending xD Just 2nd arc ending.

eh?? you mean this loli in the OP sequence?

J0rjHeC.png?1

Well, there is no other true loli xD

Denpa Kyoushi E22 - *staaare* Dr. Pettor? Microwave + Banana? CERM and LHC??? too much Steins;Gate Reference? xD

This cour can be dubbed S;G cour xD

• Like 1

Exactly. The anime's basically begging to have a second season after what happened in the last episode.

On the other hand, there's not much of a continuation of Yokohama...

Next arc (if I omit loli Miyuki arc) is again about something else xD Or maybe not... Onii-sama is still being god xD

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Ouch, much jelly.

How was the story? Does it have any chance of continuing? =D

I personally don't think it will continue (at least not with Muse's as the main group). The story was entertaining and quite hilarious throughout the movie as well. I'm still hoping for it to continue considering it didn't really go into what happened after the group's decision (don't wanna spoil for any people thinking of watching it). Edited by XxShadowxKillerX

Another

75509.jpg

Wasn't a huge fan, didn't really seem like a "mystery" anime to me and that was kinda' disappointing.

----------

Your Lie in April

67177.jpg

I'm really on the fence about this one. I liked the music, the characters, and the sort of different take on romance, but the show was really melodramatic at times and that made it kind of hard to watch. I'd like to say that I enjoyed it for the most part though.

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - Battle in Egypt

75045.jpg

After 30 days of travel across the world, plagued with countless battles, Jotaro and his companions have finally arrived in Egypt! Now only the strongest Stand users remain to rebuff our heroes' final march on Cairo: The Nine Egyptian Gods, Dio's most zealous servants. Will the Joestar line fall to the monstrous vampire, or can Jotaro defeat Dio and save his mother's life?

WRYYYYYYYY!!! ME FEEL MORE MANLIER NOWWWWW....panda-emoticon-47.gif?1292863515but... maaaann... I do love dogs but Iggy is just... *sigh*

It's actually surprisingly good. Only 10 eps definitely hurt the anime, but it actually adapted the whole first arc.

Oh good to hear. I had just finished watching The Devil is a Part Timer aswell and it reminds me a bit of that. Another show with a cruel lack of episodes :(

and thus the summer anime are starting to end one by one:

ranpo-kitan-game-of-laplace-6816.jpg

Ranpo Kitan: Game of Laplace

The story takes place at a certain middle school where several murder cases take place. Kobayashi, a boy who goes to this school, meets genius detective Akechi, who comes to the school to investigate. Kobayashi takes an interest in Akechi and, in spite of his friend Hashiba's worries, he volunteers to be Akechi's assistant.

summary: butterflies, a trap and murders... I really enjoyed watching this but unfortunately the last episodes are like so-so to me... well, I do loved it's OP and ED sequence and songs... might be my fave OP and ED this season...

okusama-ga-seito-kaichou-6855.jpg

My Wife Is the Student Council President!

High school freshman Hayato Izumi lost the campaign for student council president to Ui Wakana, a girl who shocked the entire student body by promising "will remove all restrictions on campus romance" and gave away free condoms. Later that day Wakana the president-elect brought her belongings to Izumi's residence and claimed herself his betrothed fiancée.

definitely the Ecchi-est(?) anime this season IMO... it's funny and adowable... this one's short though.. it only have 8 minutes per episode... if you have free 8-10 minutes... try watching it's pilot... oh.. better watch it alone though... ;)

joukamachi-no-dandelion-6791.jpg

Joukamachi no Dandelion

Akane, a princess with the power to control gravity, competes against her eight super powered siblings for a spot on the throne. The catch? Each would-be ruler will be monitored 24/7 by hundreds of video cameras that broadcast their every move nationwide. As the royal siblings live their lives, their subjects will watch and eventually vote for a winner. But with privacy out the window, will the camera-shy Akane be able to keep her cool?

lots and lots of bro and sis complex xD it has lots of likable characters... oh and it has HanaKana xD unfortunately, Aoi-neesan is my fave girl in this one xD

Last anime I saw was Naruto.  Being a grown-ass man with a lot of responsibilities and not a lot of time, can't watch as much as I'd like. :( Finished Trinity Seven.  Hoping for a second season.  My goal is to watch the entire Naruto series, but with what? 800? 900? episodes maybe more? between the Shonen Jump and Shippuden eras combined, I dunno if I'll ever get to do that. :(