The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

But wasn't the vaccine only against the symptoms? They did say they cannot use it to heal anyone already "infected".

hmmm.. IIRC in episode 12 it is mentioned that the plan is Yuu get all the abilities and then get injected by vaccine developed by the research center to remove the abilities.... that's why what I thought in the ending everything went to plan > no more ability user in the world > happy end... and I find it strange to just leave Yu to have all the abilities in the world that could activate anytime even without his prior knowledge

hmmm.. IIRC in episode 12 it is mentioned that the plan is Yuu get all the abilities and then get injected by vaccine developed by the research center to remove the abilities.... that's why what I thought in the ending everything went to plan > no more ability user in the world > happy end... and I find it strange to just leave Yu to have all the abilities in the world that could activate anytime even without his prior knowledge

The vaccine only stopped people from getting infected when the next comet comes around. It doesn't cure already infected which is the reason Yu had to plunder everyone in the first place

*staaaare*

The vaccine only stopped people from getting infected when the next comet comes around. It doesn't cure already infected which is the reason Yu had to plunder everyone in the first place

ok, re-watched the scene with Nao and Yu... now it doesn't make sense to me... they just let Yu have all the abilities in the world? :3

4327.jpg     Arete Hime (Princess Arete)

Genre: Fantasy, Adventure

Year: 2001

Confined in the castle tower by her father, princess Arete spends her days watching the world outside her window. Sometimes she seeks out to watch the common people at work. The knights of the kingdom compete for the right to marry her and rule the land by competing to see who can find powerful magic objects made by a long dead race of sorcerers. Arete wants none of this. She longs to meet the common people and travel to exotic lands she has only seen in the books she keeps hidden under her bed. One day the sorcerer Boax arrives in a fantastic flying machine and offers to take Arete as his wife and transform her into a proper princess. (Source: ANN)

Finished:

23136.jpg     Kaze no Stigma (Stigma of the Wind)

Genre: Action, Magic

Year: 2007

Yagami Kazuma was originally part of the Kannagi family, a respected family of fire users who have an affinity to fire; however, after being easily defeated by his cousin Ayano and having no talent whatsoever in fire magic, Kazuma is banished and cast out from his family. Four years later, Kazuma finally returns to Japan, this time as an exceptionally powerful wind user. A series of murders of Kannagi family members have occurred with his arrival. While most of the family, including Ayano, is convinced Kazuma is the culprit, he claims he isn't. These events begin an all-out war against the Kannagi family, with Kazuma and Ayano right in the middle of it. [source: MAL]

panda-emoticon-56.gif?1292863518Finally...

73559.jpg

Kekkai Sensen

Synopsis

A breach between Earth and the netherworlds has opened up over the city of New York, trapping New Yorkers and creatures from other dimensions in an impenetrable bubble. They've lived together for years, in a world of crazy crime sci-fi sensibilities. Now someone is threatening to sever the bubble, and a group of stylish superhumans is working to keep it from happening.

relax2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286251what else I could say aside from.. It was worth waiting for the finale

Edited by JeieeM

Just finished Chaos Dragon... never again.  :facepalm:  :(  :angry:  Horrible story and characterization. The only thing that got me to the end of this series was so that I could gripe about it without people complaining that I didn't finish it so I can't say anything.

Did a bit of catching ups and finished a few things.

Akagami no Shirayukihime

SO FREAKING CUTE!

K: Missing Kings

Well, I better get hyped for the season 2 and remind myself a bit of how it actually goes =D

Anna is CUTE

Prism Illya Zwei

And this was LOLI CUTE :D

Kinda fun that all these things are gonna have a new season in near future =D

75563.jpg

Lovely Complex

I dont watch many shoujo anime, but I liked the premise of the show a lot. However the show itself was quite frustrating to watch. If it wasnt so funny at some parts I honestly dont know if I would have finished it. The relationship developed at a snails pace and I would have liked to see more episodes *spoiler* after they had gotten together, isntead of so many misunderstandings shoehorned into the story. With that being said, the characters were good and the laughs were there.

7/10

• Like 1

75563.jpg

Lovely Complex

I dont watch many shoujo anime, but I liked the premise of the show a lot. However the show itself was quite frustrating to watch. If it wasnt so funny at some parts I honestly dont know if I would have finished it. The relationship developed at a snails pace and I would have liked to see more episodes *spoiler* after they had gotten together, isntead of so many misunderstandings shoehorned into the story. With that being said, the characters were good and the laughs were there.

7/10

You should enjoy it for Kansai-ben :D