The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Shimoneta - E12 

and it ended... I don't know what to do in my life anymore xD

what a ridiculous and funny anime... Anna-senpai never fail to creeps me out every episode xD

Me neither ;___; SOX4LYF

Holy shit, Anna's dick grip game is out of this world, MC was about to pass out srs.

Gatchaman Crowds Insight - E11 - This episode just wow, Hajime does it again.

Time to watch batches of shows I was semi-interested in this season.

• Like 1

Finished:

73994.jpg     Onmyou Taisenki

Genre: Shounen, Fantasy

Year: 2004-2005

All his life, Tachibana Riku has been raised by his grandfather. For some reason, the old man has always been fond of strange hand gestures, and they've rubbed off on Riku, who performs them almost subconsciously, to his classmates' great amusement. One day, however, it suddenly becomes clear to Riku what his grandfather has been surreptitiously teaching him. And the teachings could mean the difference between life and death for Riku. [source: ANN]

Edited by TangrakNor

75104.jpg

Monster Musume

Synopsis

What do world governments do when they learn that fantastical beings are not merely fiction, but flesh and blood-not to mention feather, hoof, and fang? Why, they create new regulations, of course, like the Interspecies Cultural Exchange Accord! When twenty-something Kurusu Kimihito becomes an involuntary "volunteer" in the government homestay program for monster girls, his world is turned upside down. A lamia named Miia is sent to live with him, and it's Kimihito's job to make sure the sexy snake girl integrates into everyday life. While cold-blooded Miia is hot for Kimihito, the penalties for interspecies breeding are dire. Even worse, when a buxom centaur girl, and a scantily-clad harpy move into Kimihito's house, what's a full-blooded young man with raging hormones to do?

I enjoyed watching this Ecchi/Harem/Comedy anime... would still look forward for more in the future (hopefully there will be more)... oh... Suu, Papi and Mero (I really can't decide which character I loved the most) are definitely my fave Monsters in this anime xD

Edited by JeieeM
  • Like 1

75104.jpg

Monster Musume

Synopsis

I enjoyed watching this Ecchi/Harem/Comedy anime... would still look forward for more in the future (hopefully there will be more)... oh... Suu, Papi and Mero (I really can't decide which character I loved the most) are definitely my fave Monsters in this anime xD

Suu & Zombiena-chan were my favourite. Really liked the last episode too, thought it was one of the more funnier eps in the show. 

• Like 1

Finished:

4197.jpg     Black Cat

Genre: Action

Year: 2005-2006

The world is secretly controlled by a secret organizition, Chronos. Under the command of this mysterious organization are the Chronos Numbers, a group of powerful assasins, taking orders to eliminate certain targets secretly to keep the so-called peace. One of the most powerful is the Number XIII,  Train Heartnet, also known as Black Cat. At first he seems to be a cruel killer, however a meeting with a girl Sweeper changed him completely. Now as a Sweeper, Train travels with his partner Sven Vollfield to hunt down criminals. [Source: ANN}

Edited by TangrakNor

fushigi_mahou_fun_fun_pharmacy.jpg

Fushigi Mahou Fun Fun Pharmacy

Cause I'm a big Magical Girl anime fan! xD Took a little bit to find it, but it's been cute so far. (Actually surprised it's only 11 minutes long each episode and not almost an half-hour long)

Probably gonna watch a few more episodes of this, then start the original Saint Seiya which has been on my mind the last couple days.

• Like 1

soul.jpg

Soul Eater

Watched it waaay back in february/march lol.Soul Eater was another one I've been delaying for quite some years now...finally got to watch it and damn it was great.Loved almost eveything about it...great characters,nice universe,cool fights,good comedy e etc.

The only shame is that it doesn't follow the manga properly and to the end....so the anime end was very weak and now I gotta go read the manga.

• Like 1

HOLY Loli Pervy Curry... 3 anime ended today:

75082.jpg

Gakkou Gurashi!

Synopsis

The story revolves around four girls who decide to stay over at school: the energetic Yuki Takeya, the shovel-loving Rumi, the center of the group Yuuri, who brings everyone together, and Megu, the spacey school adviser. However, through mysterious circumstances, the girls find themselves the final survivors in a zombie attack, and continue to live at the school.

I am not really expecting much about how this ends but I must say... the final episode is very good, a great ending... it is hinting for a second season/cour/part but me somehow don't care panda-emoticon-45.gif?1292863515 because:

Taroumaru is gone...forever... how dare you final episode to toy with my emotion... panda-emoticon-32.gif?1292863511

74231.jpg

Prison School

Synopsis

Hachimitsu Private Academy is anything but typical. With a female to male ratio of 200 to 1, the academy's five male students think they're in heaven – when really, they're about to enter hell! For after peeping on some of the busty, nubile ladies in the locker room, the gang is apprehended by the sadistic members of the Underground Student Council – a group determined to punish those who take part in illicit relationships on campus. Their punishment? To spend a month in prison on the school grounds, subject to the cruel whims of the club members! Now, the boys must pass the days performing mundane tasks and getting beaten by the dominatrix Meiko, all the while trying to view as many breasts and panties as possible!

Every person that likes these type of anime is a good person right? panda-emoticon-16.gif?1292863507 me want moar Prison School madness... and hands down... Gakuto-dono is the best bro...panda-emoticon-69.gif?1292863521

72943.jpg

Shokugeki no Souma

Synopsis

Food Wars! Shokugeki no Souma centers on Yukihira Souma, a middle school student who is determined to surpass his father’s culinary skills. One day, his father decides to close down their family restaurant and hone his skills in Europe. Before leaving, he enrolls Souma in an elite culinary school that is extremely difficult to enter with a graduation rate of only 10 percent. Will Souma be able to improve his skills, or will the kitchen prove to be too hot?

definitely a candidate of my 2015 AoTY... enjoyed watching this one from beginning to end and me want more (heck, I don't even know how to cook except boiled, fried and scrambled egg), hopefully there will be a second season when there is more manga chapters released.

Edited by JeieeM

CLASROOOOOOOOM CRISIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS KITAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Oh my god, that was hell of an ending =D Like, seriously, this anime has shown how to slowly build up the epicness.

It just kept getting better, better and fantastic at the end =D

Goddamn, I enjoyed this ride :D

Na... well, him, is a candidate for protagonist of the season =D

And Iris, oh god, AmaSora can't do bad character =D She just can't =D

And I have to say this... DAT OPENING!

If I wasn't sure until now, now I am. TOP 3 it is.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

CLASROOOOOOOOM CRISIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS KITAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Oh my god, that was hell of an ending =D Like, seriously, this anime has shown how to slowly build up the epicness.

It just kept getting better, better and fantastic at the end =D

Goddamn, I enjoyed this ride :D

Na... well, him, is a candidate for protagonist of the season =D

And Iris, oh god, AmaSora can't do bad character =D She just can't =D

And I have to say this... DAT OPENING!

If I wasn't sure until now, now I am. TOP 3 it is.

Your 110% right. It was so good. That ending was like rekd. Iris was the best female in it. I can't wait till season 2 is announced cause it will be a shame if its not continued.

So i watched Classroom Crisis episode 13- Was amazing like satoshi said

Arslan Senki  episode 24. Thought this was the last episode for some reason was salty when it ended on a cliff hanger was like wtf you do this to me for.

Bikini warriors  episode 12. Finally finished this.  i couldn't seem to enjoy it. Last episode was by far the best. 

Time to finish prison school, shimoneta, joukamachi no dandelion, and monster masune .

I can't wait till season 2 is announced cause it will be a shame if its not continued.

Oh man, I would love a season 2...

But problem with original (no adaptation) anime is that they usually end up with a closed story for one/two cour first season...

Though, there NEEDS to be at least an OVA (not the 5.5 one that is coming) to show who he ends up with :D

another day... 

73475.jpg

Denpa Kyoushi

Synopsis

The story centers around Junichirou, a young man obssesed with manga, anime and games. He was a young genius who published papers in the journals Nature and Science when he was only 17. However, after graduating college, he became a NEET (Not in Education, Employment, or Training) absorbed in his anime blog. Unable to watch Kagami throw away his life, his sister Suzune gets him to work at the Ichou Academy she attends. The head of the school's board, Koyomi Hiiragi, assigns Kagami to his new life as a teacher.

it does not stand out like other anime this season but what I liked about this one is it is a good anime from beginning to end... no bad episode either... oh... and listening to Kanan's voice... panda-emoticon-31.gif?1292863511

74683.jpg

Charlotte

Synopsis

Very few adolescent boys and girls have an onset of special abilities. Yuu Otosaka is one such man who uses his ability unbeknownst to others in order to lead a satisfying school life. Then one day, a girl named Nao Tomori suddenly appears before him. Their encounter reveals the destiny for wielders of special abilities.

uh oh, Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, you have a rival for my AoTY... 

lol.. at one point I actually wished this anime ended at 10 because 11 is such a 180 degree turn of what I felt about episode 10 but in the end, I love how this anime ended...

A Key anime... so expect humor and "feels" like Clannad and Angel Beats! Very great anime...

The last episode could be longer (heck, would not even mind if they stretch it to another cour, the last episode is sooooooo goooood)... among the works of Key so far, Charlotte's ending is my favorite... relax2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286251

• Like 2