The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Not going to finish anything today so pretty safe to post this ^_^

Anime completed in September 2015: (17)

Legend of Lemnear: Kyokuguro no Tsubasa Valkisas (rated with 6)

Pokemon: Senritsu no Mirage Pokemon (rated with 6)

Irregular Hunter X: The Day of Sigma (rated with 6)

Issho ni Sleeping: Sleeping with Hinako (rated with 10)

Space Neko Theater (rated with 6)

Taisei Kensetsu: Shin Doha Kokusai Kuukou (rated with 7)

Teekyuu (rated with 10)

Tell Your World (rated with 10)

Wooser no Sono Higurashi: Kakusei-hen (rated with 10)

Choujigen Game Neptune The Animation OVA (rated with 10)

Gangsta. (rated with 10)

Himouto! Umaru-chan (rated with 10)

Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri (rated with 10)

Grisaia no Meikyuu: Caprice no Mayu 0 (rated with 8)

Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai (rated with 10)

Prison School (rated with 10)

Gangsta. Recap (rated with 10)

kokoro-connect-5015.jpg

Went in with zero expectations and zero background knowledge other than it was a body switching anime. Well it was certainly much more than that. Highly recommend it, it had a pretty solid cast other than 1 or 2 characters that didnt really cement their place IMO. Really funny, and Inaba was easily the star of the show (has nothing to do with her having the same seiyuu as Celty... ^_^ ) Really disappointed that it didnt solve or explain on the over-arching mystery in the show and real bummed to find out that it wouldnt be getting a second season. Still gotta watch the OVA though, but my gut tells me i'll be left still wanting an explanation. 

8/10

Really funny, and Inaba was easily the star of the show (has nothing to do with her having the same seiyuu as Celty... ^_^

Any Miyuki-chan char will be a star (unless there's HanaKana in the cast :awesome:).

Hehe, this has been mentioned again. I can't think of anything else than the scandal when someone mentions Kokoro Connect... =D

Any Miyuki-chan char will be a star (unless there's HanaKana in the cast :awesome:).

Hehe, this has been mentioned again. I can't think of anything else than the scandal when someone mentions Kokoro Connect... =D

Lol, I heard about that whole scandal. Seems a bit over dramatic but it is what it is xD

I'm already a bit hesitant to mention it before as it may start another flame, but Korra is NOT anime =D

So is your mum.

Finished:

Teekyu S5 - " I thought of some sweet lyrics.... "

75010.jpg

Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou - I don't know what to say about myself at this point.  Cerea still best.

Monster-Musume-anime-visual-haruhichan.c

74462.jpg

Overlord

Synopsis

The story begins with Yggdrasil, a popular online game which is quietly shut down one day. However, the protagonist Momonga decides to not log out. Momonga is then transformed into the image of a skeleton as "the most powerful wizard." The world continues to change, with non-player characters (NPCs) begining to feel emotion. Having no parents, friends, or place in society, this ordinary young man Momonga then strives to takeover the new world the game has become.

hmmmm... what's with that final episode? o.O

ok... hate me with all you want but I don't really get why this is considered as a great anime this season o.O It was more like an OK anime to me... I only liked Momon-chan's character and I only liked last episodes... >_<

on side note... wow... my currently watching anime is dropped to 5...xD

Finished:

52675.jpg     Welcome to the NHK (NHK ni Youkoso!)

Genre: Drama, Comedy, Romance

Year: 2006

Twenty-two-year-old college dropout Tatsuhiro Satou has been a hikikomori for almost four years now. In his isolation, he has come to believe in many obscure conspiracy theories, but there is one in particular which he holds unshakable faith in: the theory that the evil conspirator behind his shut-in NEET (Not in Employment, Education or Training) status is the Nihon Hikikomori Kyokai (NHK)—an evil and secret organization dedicated to fostering the spread of hikikomori culture.

NHK ni Youkoso! is a psychological dramedy that follows Tatsuhiro as he strives to escape from the NHK's wicked machinations and the disease of self-wrought isolation, while struggling to even just leave his apartment and find a job. His unexpected encounter with the mysterious Misaki Nakahara might signal a reversal of fortune for Tatsuhiro, but with this meeting comes the inevitable cost of having to face his greatest fear—society. [source. MAL]

ok... hate me with all you want but I don't really get why this is considered as a great anime this season o.O It was more like an OK anime to me... I only liked Momon-chan's character and I only liked last episodes... >_<

on side note... wow... my currently watching anime is dropped to 5... xD

After Clemmy died, it went to crap xD

be41ed46010e76c80b9e145ed7df54caa7f9237c

Really loved this anime, it was awesome :D definitely similar to Steins;Gate in some aspects. Some adorable characters like Tomori, Nisa and Ayumi too ^_^ definitely on my list of favourites. My only real criticism was the last episode...

It was a really good concept, but it felt a little rushed imo. Plus apparently English is the only other language in the world? I have some questions too...the council said 'Leave Japan to us' but how did they take the people's powers in Japan if only Yu has the plunder ability? Also does Yu still have every power or?

Plus apparently English is the only other language in the world?

Of course :P

You can't expect Japan to try to put any other form of Asian language, let alone European =D

the council said 'Leave Japan to us' but how did they take the people's powers in Japan if only Yu has the plunder ability?

Most likely a metaphor. They probably just grouped them all together for Yu's return.

Also does Yu still have every power or?

Definitely. In exchange for his memories.

Mahouka Koukou No Rettousei

Mahouka%20Koukou%20no%20Rettousei.jpg

tumblr_m1644jgojj1qb647mo1_500.gif

• Like 1

It was a really good concept, but it felt a little rushed imo. Plus apparently English is the only other language in the world?

I have some questions too...the council said 'Leave Japan to us' but how did they take the people's powers in Japan if only Yu has the plunder ability? Also does Yu still have every power or?

yes... and apparently countries except Japan are fluent in it (woohoo that includes our country) 

I think what his Onii-chan meant was they are the one that will find the gifted teens in Japan > put them in one place > Yu plundered... 

with the other q, my interpretation on the ending is Yu succeed in getting all the abilities in the world, abilities has been removed thanks to the vaccine but lost his memories...

• Like 1