The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Well.. That is what happen with the game so yeah... What I want to know is if they are going to show the Bad Ending.

That would be too awesome for this show... Most likely they'll show the Good Ending and wrap the series up with episode 25-26 being the last... or maybe continue towards Trials and Tribulations, who knows.

Well.. That is what happen with the game so yeah... What I want to know is if they are going to show the Bad Ending.

I haven't played any Ace Attorney games, but the whole

"butler did it" plot is so cliche

. I didn't know the games had multiple endings, I thought they were like the class trials in Danganronpa.

That would be too awesome for this show... Most likely they'll show the Good Ending and wrap the series up with episode 25-26 being the last... or maybe continue towards Trials and Tribulations, who knows.

it will only have 24 episodes so they will definitely wrap up the series with this case's ending which is a good news since they will not ruin trial and tribulation xD

I haven't played any Ace Attorney games, but the whole

"butler did it" plot is so cliche

. I didn't know the games had multiple endings, I thought they were like the class trials in Danganronpa.

Oh, sorry for seeing the series as this way... The game is way much better experience xD if you have ds/3ds make sure to check out trial and tribulations - my personal fave in the series...

Nah... It is like Danganronpa, it's bad ending is more like *BEWARE DANGAN THH SPOILER AHEAD*

the scene in THH when Kirigiri was decided to be the killer in case 5 and when Toko died while Hina became the mother of 3 guys' kids xD

it will only have 24 episodes so they will definitely wrap up the series with this case's ending which is a good news since they will not ruin trial and tribulation xD

Oh, sorry for seeing the series as this way... The game is way much better experience xD if you have ds/3ds make sure to check out trial and tribulations - my personal fave in the series...

Good news indeed. I dread even thinking what they would have done with our favorite coffee-chugging and cup-throwing prosecutor! 

So far it remains the last great entry in the series for me (I hated Trucy so much, whyyyy, so sorry Apollo, you are a good kid, and your game is good, but Trucy is just... argh). Don't have 3DS so I haven't played the fifth game.

Nah... It is like Danganronpa, it's bad ending is more like *BEWARE DANGAN THH SPOILER AHEAD*

the scene in THH when Kirigiri was decided to be the killer in case 5 and when Toko died while Hina became the mother of 3 guys' kids xD

I'm glad that the bad guy isn't the boss of *insert company name here* where the murder took place. That was really predictable for the first 4 cases. The circus case was the first case where I was curious about who did it, because the boss was murdered.

That sounds like a really bad ending. I can't remember Toko dying though :hmm:. I do remember that screenshot with Hina having 3 kids.

I can't remember Toko dying though :hmm:.

maxresdefault.jpg

Should be obvious enough :D

We don't actually know Togami Jr. is Hina's child =D It could always be Fukawa's one and she died while delivering. =D

All we know is that Naegi Jr. and Hiro Jr. are Hina's =D