The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Magical Girl Raising Project

Synopsis:

Magical Girl Raising Project is a popular social game that has an ability to grant players a 1 in 10,000 chance to become a real life Magical Girl with unique magical abilities to help people. However, at some point, Fav, the magical administrator fairy, decides to cut the population of Magical Girls in half. The game quickly changes into a twisted, wicked battlefield as the 16 magical girls get dragged into a battle for survival against each other.

At first this anime seems like something for little children about helping people to earn magic candies. However, as the anime progresses, it turns darker fast. The magical girls compete with each other to stay alive and eventually it turns into a killing game. My favourite character is Top Speed and

I'd hoped she would survive until the end.

Snow White is a terrible character to use as a protagonist, though it seems that this season is only the prologue and lots of stuff about her from the light novels was cut, which is a shame because she turned into a bland character. Fav is a very cunning character and can join Monokuma and Kyubey as someone who should never be trusted. I'm hoping the other light novels will get an anime adaptation too.

On 27-12-2016 at 10:28 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

Why are you always watching something without the previous seasons, lol? xD

Sure, lostorage is standalone, but you kinda should know what led to the actual 'game' =D

Satomi best girl :awesome: 

Starting from season 1 is too mainstream and gets boring fast :awesome: . After watching Lostorage Incited, I'm curious about the other Wixoss anime, so will check them out.

Lol, I expected you to like a loli. 

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Lol, I expected you to like a loli. 

Dude, Satomi is the Bookmaker, it was obviously joke xDDDD

Like yea, Rio was cute, but overall the cast was pretty meh. If Chii-chan wasn't such an emo, she would be the best girl, but... probably Ril or Hanna.

On 12/27/2016 at 8:49 PM, Mar said:

Iirc im 2-3 episodes away from S2, but Netflix apparantly does not seperate S1 and S2 correctly.

That depends on actual separation. Either Netflix considers ALO arc S2 (episode 15 onward) or S2 is normally SAO II which starts with GGO (episode 26).

On 12/27/2016 at 8:17 PM, Sigma999 said:

And you thought there is never a girl online?

Just nope :P

Gintama° picture

Gintama°

wow that was a great season. My body is ready is for the next season. xD still loving Sacchan ^_^

Image result for sarutobi ayame gif Gintama°3

Psycho-Pass Movie picture

Psycho-Pass Movie

HanaKana and Hiro Kami's Engrish xD now.. if I could only find a physical copy of the game...

Nisemonogatari

Nisemonogatari

xD I had to check not just twice if I am watching this series "in order". 

• Like 3

Udon no Kuni no Kiniro Kemari picture

Udon no Kuni no Kiniro Kemari

Synopsis

Souta Tawara, 30 years old. On a visit to his hometown, he meets a strange child who loves udon and frogs... and has ears and a tail?! Souta is a web designer living in Tokyo. Back in his hometown after his father's death, he finds a child sleeping inside an iron pot in the family udon restaurant. Although ordinary at first glance, it turns out that this little tyke is actually a tanuki in a human disguise! So begins the tale of a gentle, warm, and slightly weird family in Kagawa prefecture, better known as "Udon prefecture," where time passes at a less hurried pace than in the big city...

hmmm... I felt the ending is rushed... well... as Satoshi said... that is what to be expected with 1 cour... well... Poko is adowable :3

Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan (TV)

Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan

Synopsis

Kusuo Saiki is a typical 16-year-old high school student… except he has psychic powers. He can use them to get whatever he wants, but he also knows everything that people are thinking. Everything. No surprises, no secrets, no normal human experiences. He's kept his powers in check since childhood, but with the temptations of high school now on his mind, he's bending the rules—and spoons.

My AotY :3 So glad that season 2 is confirmed ^_^

before that... let's see if Kento Yamazaki could give justice portraying Saiki or if Anime Saiki speaks the truth...

J4gvLEP.png

17 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Dude, Satomi is the Bookmaker, it was obviously joke xDDDD

Like yea, Rio was cute, but overall the cast was pretty meh. If Chii-chan wasn't such an emo, she would be the best girl, but... probably Ril or Hanna.

Satomi's current personality/person inhabiting the body used to be a LRIG, so technically she was a girl before

:P 

Nanbaka picture

Nanbaka

Synopsis

Four men are assigned to Nanba, the world’s most formidable prison. Jyugo, a man who attempted to break out of prison and ended up extending his jail time; Uno, a man who likes to gamble with women; Rock, a man who likes to get into fights; and Nico, a man who likes anime. A super exciting action comedy about the daily lives of the prison’s inmates and guards.

hmmm.. thought this one is going to be funny like Prison School.. turns out to be a Shounen anime o.O I also thought that this one will be a yaoi bait with those characters sparkling with no reason... turns out it is not... or not yet xD

Hibike! Euphonium 2 picture

Hibike Euphonium 2

Weeks before I was spoiled on how the LN ended... kinda surprised that

they didn't adapted how that-guy-that-looks-like-the-guy-from-Free and Kumiko become a couple. Probably it is for the best for the Yuri shippers...xD

but damn... I was hoping that Asuka and Kumiko will kiss in the end :awesome:

Edited by JaM
  • Like 1

Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren screenshot

It was a nice continuation of the first season, although it fell a little short with its story in my opinion. While the first season tackled some interesting issues, this season instead focuses more on the relationship between Yuta and Rikka. It's all very cute, but it did feel a bit frustrating at times. There was some good character development and the humour is top notch like always. This season also introduces a new character to act as a sort of love triangle, but thankfully that wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. So while the plot may be a step back here, I think it's worth watching for the characters and humour alone. So adorable. :wub:

• Like 1

Gravity Daze The Animation : Ouverture OAV 1

21 minutes ago, Ken Kaneki said:

IT'S OUUUUUUUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*heavy breathing* 

ENJOYMENT: UNLIMITED BUT NOT MY BUDGET :awesome: 

Kyrielight/Kirieraito is definitely a material to make lots of servants ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

wouhou.gif

4 hours ago, Ken Kaneki said:

*heavy breathing* 

6a9b9b6ea239be382481eda83c354c7614831767

Kyrielight/Kirieraito is definitely a material to make lots of servants ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

I have to remember myself to watch tonight D:

Watched Pale Cocoon last night

Guilty Crown

Guilty Crown

Synopsis:

In the near future, the outbreak of a terrible disease called the Apocolypse Virus places Japan under the military rule of a global organization called the GHQ - a group tasked with checking the spread of the virus and administering vaccinations. Apathetic high school student Shuu Ouma lives in Tokyo, spending his days editing videos and trying to be left alone. But things change when he meets the beautiful pop idol, Inori, who is on the run from GHQ soldiers. While trying to save her from her captors, he acquires a mysterious power called the Void Gene that allows him to pull items or weapons from anyone under the age of seventeen. Now, Shuu must decide whether to join the efforts of the well-funded radical terrorist group "Funeral Parlor" and fight against the GHQ, or shrug off his newfound power and resume his normal life - assuming that either the GHQ or Funeral Parlor's charismatic leader, Gai, will let him.

The first 12 episodes of the anime are great and it would've been a great part to end it. Episodes 13-18 have interesting developments, but then it rushes towards the end while forcing down lots of things in the remaining episodes.

4 hours ago, Ken Kaneki said:

*heavy breathing* 

6a9b9b6ea239be382481eda83c354c7614831767

Just watched it. All I can say is that it certainly didnt turn out the way I expected it too :|...

R.I.P Olga/Pseudo-Tousaka

:(...well at least Cu Caitlin is still a bro in this one :awesome:.

• Like 1

Started watching Psycho-Pass for the first time last night. It's good so far. [The game really made me a fan before ever watching]

My son watched Fate Grand Order, and said he didn't like it. Oh no. Our tastes are similar, so that will require me jumping to watch that sooner than later.

Highschool of the Dead screenshot

"This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang but a whimper". The same can be said of this series really. It didn't go out with a bang because there was clearly supposed to be a season 2, but that never ended up happening. The ending just left me with a feeling of wanting more, but knowing that may never come is all the more soul crushing... -_-

This anime blew my expectations out of the water. I never imagined I'd love it quite as much as I did. I figured the main focus of this series was the fan service, and while there's plenty of it (I'm not complaining :eyebrow:), there's also a lot more to it than that. The whole zombie thing has become quite tiresome to me over the years thanks to the sheer amount of it these days, but since High School of the Dead is an anime, it deals with things in ways only anime can. It's awesome! :D I could go on, but there's no need when this scene exists...

Spoiler

HELL YEAH! :awesome:

Ani Tore! EX screenshot

I watched this simply because I needed help exercising. I mean for what other reason would anyone watch this!? :awesome:

DON'T JUDGE ME! :P

• Like 3

Fate/Grand Order Special

Akiba's Trip The Animation episode 1 , it was nice for the 1st ep. Let's see what will happen in the next eps 

On 02/01/2017 at 5:41 AM, Ken Kaneki said:

Well it was worth stalling hmm 40+ episodes for this one lol, I'm caught up again. Time to stall it again xD 

e7c936b5eacd4fd0f89bd7b651954e6b13832452

Damnnnnnn I never knew Robin was a hottie..... 

Robin-chwan !!! :wub:  For me , Robin was always a hottie since her 1st appearance with her tan skin, thin waist and extravagant outfits.

I really have to catch up with One Piece , i'm more than 100 episodds behind now , i putted the anime on stand-by for so long (almost 2 years) cause i didn't want to reach the latest episode and wait to watch 1 ep. per week . Oh the irony i sense along the previous is so strong :giggle:

6 minutes ago, GrayFT said:

Akiba's Trip episode 1

Hide contents

2hebpli.jpg

That was hot. :awesome:

I thought she was about to eat him in that scene :awesome:

• Like 2