The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

WWW.Working!!

www.Working!!

Synopsis:

Daisuke Higashida starts working part-time at a family restaurant due to financial difficulties at home. However, between a shift manager who is hopeless when it comes to cooking, and the wait staff’s reliance on the power of money, it seems this restaurant doesn’t have a single normal person working there!

This show is hilarious, definitely a must-watch for everyone. The humour is great, the characters are amazing, and Hana's Death Chocolate is even worse than Mystery Food X from Persona 4 :lol: . This is one of the few anime where I don't dislike any character. I'm really hoping there will be a second season, but judging from the last episode's ending, there probably won't be one.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

WWW.Working!!

hmmm.. have you watched the 3 seasons of Working!!? You might like it if you really enjoyed this one. (I liked Working!! more btw :P)

One Piece Film: Gold

One Piece Film: Gold

ha! called it. Those twists in the end. -_-

Still a great movie. I guess I really need to catch up with the manga as well.

anywayyyy... it's here... it's finally here!!!

tumblr_ojmssxr68O1u21ng6o4_540.gif

• Like 2

My impressions on this season so far:

- Konosuba Season 2: still good. The characters reactions are the best;

- Masamune-kun no Revenge: Average. It is a harem-type anime pretending to be something else;

- Little Witch Academia: I am very glad that they kept the same animation style and the old-anime-like vibe;

- Kuzu no Honkai: HOLY... This has potential. It is my greatest surprise this season. It is the anime that is somewhat moraly wrong and that is what makes it good;

- Fuuka: Average+. It kinda reminds me of Suzuka for some reason... EDIT: Ah, they are from the same mangaka. That is the reason.

- Seiren: Meh... wasnt expecting much and it seems it will not be something memorable;

- Akiba's Trip The Animation: the biggest let-down. Poor animation did not go well with weak plot;

- Tales of Zestiria the X Season 2: It is beautiful, but I wonder if it will acomplish anything in the end;

- Gabriel DropOut: Average+, and I hope it gets funnier;

- Rewrite Moon and Terra: No opinion yet, for obvious reasons.

From the last season, Im still watching 3-gatsu no lion and Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans.

Edited by ab4h4r4k1

Yesterday I saw the 13th episode from Sound! Euphonium (Season 2), I hope it will have another season (Where Asuka keeps appearing, at least on the Concerts as spectator and in some outschool scenes, like walking on the street with Oumae)

Now I'm watching 六畳間の侵略者!?  and in two days I will start the second season of ご注文はうさぎですか?

efcb90af8fd6560648ab127c978f6ea914050977

a70879cd67955e941f4c36fbd92ac04714477034

• Like 3

Overlord

Overlord

Synopsis:

In the year 2138, virtual reality gaming is booming. Yggdrasil, a popular online game is quietly shut down one day. However, one player named Momonga decides to not log out. Momonga is then transformed into the image of a skeleton as "the most powerful wizard." The world continues to change, with non-player characters (NPCs) beginning to feel emotion. Having no parents, friends, or place in society, this ordinary young man Momonga then strives to take over the new world the game has become.

At first I thought this was going to be a SAO clone. Luckily, there are enough differences. The NPC servants are funny, the story is interesting, but lots of questions are left unanswered. I'm hoping for another season.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

I found this by accident on hulu, and highly recommended it! 

I'm on season 2 now, and there's 4 seasons so I'm pretty happy about that :D

Hehe, Kugyu at her best :awesome:

Whenever I see this, I always hope the drafts will be enough to finish the LNs :/ It's sad when authors pass away before finishing their magnum opus.

3 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Hehe, Kugyu at her best :awesome:

Whenever I see this, I always hope the drafts will be enough to finish the LNs :/ It's sad when authors pass away before finishing their magnum opus.

Ya it is lol

You never get sick of hearing "baka!" lol

20 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Get all my likes for using the most proper naming :awesome: 

And for watching lolis :awesome:

Both animes are good, and when I 've finished it, I will try some others, one of them, 彼女がフラグをおられたら, Akane is amazing

Edited by Zeitgeist-9

Finished: (incl OVA)

46489.jpg   Acchi Kocchi (Place to Place)

Genre: Slice of Life, Romantic Comedy

Year: 2012

Tsumiki Miniwa, a small girl who packs a punch, is in love with her best friend, tall and easygoing Io Otonashi. The only problem is that she can't bring herself to come out and say it. And, despite the fact that he can otherwise read her like a book, Io doesn't seem to be able to pick up the obvious clues—even with all of their friends teasing that there's no one better suited for each other.

Acchi Kocchi follows Tsumiki and her circle of friends as they go through their day-to-day lives. Between Mayoi the electronics nerd, Sakaki the good-natured prankster, and the nosebleed-prone Hime, Tsumiki's friends will never let her live down her crush. But only time will tell if Tsumiki will gain the courage to finally say how she truly feels.
  (Source: MAL)

Winter season is shaping nicely =D

Seiren 01-02: Omg, this is not just Amagami setting, it's literally Amagami =D But well, whatever, AYANERU IS HELLA MOE! :D Especially in the second episode, holy shite, dat Engrish xD Ayaneru seriously makes characters so funny :D Since it's 12 episodes, guess we are going to get 4 episodes per girl, awww, only two more Ayanerus :/ Even if everything else is bad, the anime is going to be awesome because of Ayaneru =D

Masamune-kun no Revenge 01-02: I can't believe this is not LN, come on, this has all the LN aspects =D Kirito-kun is going to be interesting to watch. But... OMFG SAORIN TRAP! OH JESUS!

Also Inorin is getting more and more roles like this, lol. And... THIS is how physics work!

xIzMNJT.gif

Finally anime with proper physics! 

Fuuka 01-02: Yup, this is nice. Hearing Saorin singing in the game and then in anime is ULTRA pleasant =D Too bad I... spoiled myself after the first episode by watching... interesting version of subs =D

Akiba's trip 01: Megumin has cute pantsu :awesome:

Gabriel Dropout 01: Just lol, not enough HanaKana. =D

Ao no Exorcist 01: Well... I'll see if it becomes as epic as the new DGM which became my AOTS or I really grew out of shounen.

Kuzu no Honkai 01: Oh the glorious lord. This is going to be orgasmic. The animation is beautiful. I've been looking forward to this quite a lot and the first episode... wow. That's what you call a quality.

More series waiting for quality subs.