The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai 2 screenshot

I just finished season 2, and much like the first season, I really enjoyed it. It was more of the same which certainly isn't a bad thing. They did spice things up a little by introducing Elsie's sister, and going into more detail on the process of capturing loose souls which was interesting. Best girl of this season has to go to Jun. Kusunoki had her moments, but she's a little too rough for me. :P

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai 2 screenshot

I just finished season 2, and much like the first season, I really enjoyed it. It was more of the same which certainly isn't a bad thing. They did spice things up a little by introducing Elsie's sister, and going into more detail on the process of capturing loose souls which was interesting. Best girl of this season has to go to Jun. Kusunoki had her moments, but she's a little too rough for me. :P

Good ^_^ You'll definitely enjoy Megami-hen , 3rd season, also . It's a bit different than the approach of the last seasons but i did enjoy it as much or even better . I just hoped that will there be more seasons non-stop , i cn't have enough of The World God Only Knows , it's the kind of harem i can't get bored of no matter how much seasons and episodes keep coming  :D

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sigma999 said:

Good ^_^ You'll definitely enjoy Megami-hen , 3rd season, also . It's a bit different than the approach of the last seasons but i did enjoy it as much or even better . I just hoped that will there be more seasons non-stop , i cn't have enough of The World God Only Knows , it's the kind of harem i can't get bored of no matter how much seasons and episodes keep coming  :D

I'm glad to hear it! I'll be interested to see how season 3 plays out then. And yeah, I totally agree. I'm not usually into harem anime that much, but this one is different. Every episode is entertaining. It's really funny, too! I'd love if they made another season, but from what Satoshi told me, that seems unlikely. Apparently it didn't do very well. :(

2 hours ago, JaM said:

now... will @Satoshi Ookami watch this now thanks to Kaya?

Kana waifu, must watch!

20 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

More like Jun-chan was the only worth one of this season =D

Unless we count Haqua :awesome:

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Youjo Senki episode 2

Youjo Senki

Ao no Exorcist : Kyoto Fujouou-hen episode 2

Ao no Exorcist: Kyoto Fujouou-hen

Masamune kun Revenge episode 1 & 2

Masamune-kun no Revenge

This airing season i thought i was going to watch like 2 or 3 animes only but i end up starting like 7 now and i still have to start Chaos;Child so let's see out of those which one i wil end up finishing by the end of the season ^_^

Just got back from watching the new One Piece movie: Gold. Considering I'm not really caught up on the show (about to watch episode 230), I understood more of what was going on with the crew than I thought I would (although there were a few characters who showed up throughout that I had no idea who they were) and I was really surprised that it was in English instead of Japanese (thought these kinds of movies took awhile before they were dubbed, but I'm certainly not complaining). Regardless, it was a great way to spend a Monday evening and it got me motivated to binge through a few more episodes again :)

On 15/1/2017 at 7:46 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

Iya, iya. Megumu best girl :awesome:

I had in mind Megumi from ご注文はうさぎですか? when I answered it yesterday (I didn't watched very well the anime, I was in a hurry in that moment), but time ago I remembered Megumu is from 彼女がフラグをおられたら and is not what could looks like (But the voice actress is very cute), the best girl from that anime is Akane

CSKZ0jIWsAAOP8p.jpg

(I was thinking in her when I answered yesterday)

vlcsnap-00152.png

And from 彼女がフラグをおられたら:

kanojo_ga_flag_o_oraretara-49.png

Megumu's actress voice:

Kana_Hanazawa.jpg

Edited by Zeitgeist-9

Finished:

73987.jpg   Area no Kishi (The Knight in the Area)

Genre: Sports, Soccer

Year: 2012

Kakeru and Suguru are brothers who both have a flaming passion for soccer. However, while Suguru becomes a rising star in the Japanese youth soccer system, Kakeru decides to take on a managerial role after struggling on the field. But due to a cruel twist of fate, Kakeru ends up reevaluating the role he has chosen.

In hopes of one day being able to enter the World Cup by becoming a member of the national team, Kakeru trains harder than anyone else. He isn’t alone in this quest for glory, though. Kakeru's childhood friend, Nana, is a soccer prodigy of her own, with the wicked nickname “Little Witch”. She is a top-ranked player and is already playing for Nadeshiko Japan, the Japanese women’s national team. Nana's success gives Kakeru the extra push he needs to reach for his goals.
  (Source: MAL)

59101.jpg

Finished Love Live! School Idol Project 2 about week ago

Also, from the current season I've just watched the first Kono Suba 2 episode and I'm thinking of starting this anime. I don't know how it is related to the Suzuka or Kimi to iru Machi series (only seen the second one, didn't read the manga, though), but I guess I will not have any problems with understanding the story. :P Anyone started watching it?

• Like 1

I watched the OVA episodes for The World God Only Knows.

Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Yonin to Idol screenshot

This was basically just a filler episode. If I had to describe it, I would call it a cheap K-ON! knock-off. :P It follows on from what happened in season 2 where Elsie and some of Keima's past conquests decided they want to create a band. This episode basically just shows how well that went. Nothing of real importance happened, but nevertheless, I still enjoyed watching it. There were some funny moments.

Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Ayukawa Tenri Hen screenshot

Now this one was a really great addition to the series. There were some significant additions to the plot in these episodes which i wan't expecting. This should have been a part of the actual season! We get a lot of backstory on Keima as a child, we're shown how other buddy/demon partners operate, and we're introduced to a girl who actually loves Keima (she's also super cute! :wub:). I think Tenri had something most of the other conquests lacked. If season 3 is as good as this, I'll be very happy.

Thread post #6001! :dance:

The Familiar of Zero: Ronda of Princesses (season 3)

81zX8tRGT5L._SY445_.jpg

Half the 3rd season had this type of plot

5413203+_70722db5693fef41f769528a3615b0f

But now it's picking up with a real story again. 

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 2

Gabriel Dropout ep 2

elDLIVE ep 2

Kobayashi's Dragon Maid ep 2

So far all these shows have been funny, especially Gabriel Dropout.

On 16-1-2017 at 4:27 PM, JaM said:

Akatsuki no Yona OVA

Wow, that was a good backstory... sooo, where's second Season? :D

I agree, this show needs a season 2.

On 17-1-2017 at 6:41 AM, GrayFT said:

Gabriel DropOut! Episode 2.

Hide contents

Satanya is so cute!!

Why is this show so mean to her? -_-

dll28i.jpg

:( :( :(

Because it's funny how the future queen of hell is bullied by angels :lol: .