The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Bloodivores

Bloodivores

Synopsis

60 years ago, a strange case of insomnia struck the population, forcing them to stay awake for more than a full week. The victims, completely sleep deprived, all went mad. To cure this illness, a new medicine was produced, but the side effects turned the patients into vampires. Humanity went to war against this new species and triumphed, but some of the vampires managed to survive. Born from a Human and a Vampire, the main character Mi Liu, “The Child of Hope”, is to represent the new hope that will connect the two species. Ringleader of a bank robbery, Mi Liu is arrested and transferred to a special prison of the National Defense Agency that monitors Vampires. Trying to break free with Anji, Mi Liu is attacked by strange monsters and he finds out that the prison location corresponds to the birthplace of Vampires, the old capital “Blue Town." Why are Vampires trapped in Blue Town? What are those strange monsters attacking them? Our heroes must fight to solve those mysteries.

This anime starts out interesting, but then drags on too much around ep 5-8. It sets up a good mystery to solve, but then doesn't answer anything and just when things got really interesting near the end, the show ends :| . Mi Liu, Anji, Yaya, Shin Lee, and Yao Lou are some interesting characters and I didn't care about Win Chao, Chen Fong, and Cho Ifen at all. I'm really hoping for another season or at least an OVA to find out what that cliffhanger means.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Ignoring the wrong name (even though this is actually somehow correct for a change), 

YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS.

Sorry, I remember better that, I would have told it wrong trying with the original name, but yes, it might be wrong (I don't know very well the right name, but I can understand part of it)

12 hours ago, Kasyana said:

It's one of the best anime I've ever seen, you will not be disappointed! :)

It has Kana Hanazawa and Aoi Yuuki, it's obviously one of the best anime ever  :awesome:

2 hours ago, Zeitgeist-9 said:

Sorry, I remember better that, I would have told it wrong trying with the original name, but yes, it might be wrong (I don't know very well the right name, but I can understand part of it)

Just use GochiUsa :D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Kasyana said:

It's one of the best anime I've ever seen, you will not be disappointed! :)

now I am more jelly... :3 I love it's manga and now I am more excited to see it... 

Natsume Yuujinchou Go picture

Natsume Yuujinchou Go

awww.. the second and tenth episode are soooo good. Touko-san and Shigeru-san = OTP.

This is tied with 3gatsu as my AotS :3

• Like 3

80271.jpg

Enjoyment 10/10

Plan to re-watch again? Yes!

81992l.jpg

Haikyuu Season 3

Enjoyment 100/100

I WILL MARATHON ALL SEASONS AGAIN, NYESSSS!

A18413-3462691372.1471006685.jpg

Enjoyment ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) / ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'LL RE-WATCH IT ALONE AT NIGHT  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

82119l.jpg

Enjoyment: 8/10

It was alright, if I don't have anything to watch. I'll probably re-watch it again.

81086l.jpg

Enjoyment 7/10

Moe? I think not! Maybe I'll watch it again if I'm bored lel.

81858.jpg

Enjoyment 10/10

Love the manga and I love the show. Another anime I would gladly buy the Blu-ray discs if it pops in HMV.

81755l.jpg

Enjoyment 10/10

Not the best Natsume Yuuninchou but I still love it. Another one for the instant Blu-ray purchase.

82256l.jpg

Enjoyment: 5/10

Meh.......

ON HOLD SHOWS: 

Yuri!!! on Ice

Occultic;Nine

3-gatsu no Lion

Watashi ga Motete Dousunda

Trickster: Edogawa Ranpo "Shounen Tanteidan" yori

Hibike! Euphonium 2

WWW.Working!!

Okusama ga Seitokaichou!+!

Bloodivores

Gi(a)rlish Number

Udon no Kuni no Kiniro Kemari

Brave Witches

ViVid Strike!

Kiitarou Shounen no Youkai Enikki

• Like 3

4 hours ago, JaM said:

awww.. the second and tenth episode are soooo good. Touko-san and Shigeru-san = OTP.

I second that (eps without Natsume are always the best :lol:. Also..

Spoiler

I wonder when we find out something about Natori's lizard. :hmm:

Unfortunately, there was lack of emotional episodes in this season. But, on the other hand this episode wasn't the last actually. They had no money to fit in schedule so we're going to have to wait to March for the last two. Hopefully, there will be the 6th season.

1 hour ago, Ken Kaneki said:

Enjoyment 10/10

Not the best Natsume Yuuninchou but I still love it. Another one for the instant Blu-ray purchase.

I have the same feeling that the previous series were better. Still, I would give it 8 out of 10.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

It has Kana Hanazawa and Aoi Yuuki, it's obviously one of the best anime ever  :awesome:

I also like them :) For the first time I heard Kana's voice watching "Angel Beats!" :)

5 hours ago, JaM said:

now I am more jelly... :3 I love it's manga and now I am more excited to see it... 

Natsume Yuujinchou Go picture

Natsume Yuujinchou Go

This is tied with 3gatsu as my AotS :3

Now I'm jealous because I have not read the manga, l only watch anime, almost all the episodes. Now I would like to watch a movie ;) 

<3

Resultado de imagen de Spirited Away

Edited by Kasyana
  • Like 2

Cheating Craft

Cheating Craft

An anime about cheating during exams and doing shounen fights against other cheaters and even the overseers :lol: . It's a shame each episode is only 10 minutes, but it's really funny. 

38 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! screenshot

Be Destroyed Real. Blow Up Synapses. Banishment, This World!

(I love that :D)

I really enjoyed this one. I was expecting this to be your average gag-filled anime and nothing more. I was wrong about that. It has plenty of jokes of course (many of which are hilarious), but it also deals with things like growing up, what it means to fit in, and even how people handle traumatic experiences. The characters are all very likable and I love how they interact with each other, especially Yuta and Rikka. It's so freakin' adorable! :blush: I don't think I've ever rooted more for two characters getting together than I did when watching this. :lol:

Now then... onto season 2! Hopefully, it's as good as this one.

Sounds like something I'd like, I'll try this one.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Sounds like something I'd like, I'll try this one.

I'm glad my rather poor description convinced you. :lol: I can't really do it justice. But yeah, definitely give it a watch. I'm sure you find some enjoyment out of it. Just be prepared to have the old heartstrings tugged at. :giggle:

6 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I'm glad my rather poor description convinced you. :lol: I can't really do it justice. But yeah, definitely give it a watch. I'm sure you find some enjoyment out of it. Just be prepared to have the old heartstrings tugged at. :giggle:

I managed to stop the waterworks from flowing while watching Clannad, so I should be good :D .

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Just use GochiUsa :D

If the complete one causes me troubles, this more, I have only seen it by that name from a YouTube Channel where I watched some fragments before I started formally watching the anime, but Ok, GochiUsa

been slacking lately.. too many finale to watch >_<

JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai picture

JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai

Synopsis

It has been 11 years since the defeat of the Joestar's arch nemesis, Dio. In 1999, Jotaro Kujo went to Morioh in S City in M Prefecture, Japan, to find his grandfather, Joseph Joestar's secret child, Josuke Higashikata. However, Josuke had the same ability as Jotaro, the Stand. And as though Jotaro was summoning them, a new group of Stand Users start to make their moves. There's something in this town... Josuke rises up to save Morioh, his hometown that he grew up in.

well.. that was a satisfying ending. I still don't get people loving Josuke though confused onion head

Fune wo Amu picture

Fune Wo Amu

Synopsis

Araki is a veteran editor for the dictionary department at the Genbu Shobou publishing company. He is looking for a successor now that he's approaching retirement age. After Majime Mitsuya — a salesman who's a poor talker — meets Masashi Nishioka — Araki's coworker who is sociable and frivolous — Araki overhears their conversation and decides to recruit Majime into the department. The "odd couple" work together to compile a medium-sized Japanese dictionary titled "The Great Passage" (Daitokai).

one of the underrated anime this season... Nishioka-san = best bro this season. Would definitely watch the live action of this one in the future ^_^

WWW.Working!! picture

WWW.WORKING!!

Synopsis

Daisuke Higashida starts working part-time at a family restaurant due to financial difficulties at home. However, between a shift manager who is hopeless when it comes to cooking, and the wait staff’s reliance on the power of money, it seems this restaurant doesn’t have a single normal person working there!

oh boy... Hosoya's Engrish :| *sigh* maybe I got too hyped on this one... it was an "ok" anime to me... I still prefer Yamada... errr... I mean Working!! than this one... and speaking of which... :3

[/spoiler]

Watashi ga Motete Dousunda picture

Watashi ga Motete Dousunda

Synopsis

Kae Serinuma is what you'd call a "fujoshi." When she sees boys getting along with each other, she loves to indulge in wild fantasies! One day her favorite anime character dies and the shock causes her to lose a ton of weight. Then four hot guys at school ask her out, but that isn't exciting to her at all — she'd rather see them date each other!

SENPAI. BEST. CHOICE. 

Edited by JaM
  • Like 1

As I normally watch anime when they are released, I have watched recently:

1) Drifters (recommended)

2) Lostorage Incited WIXOSS (good)

3) Bubuki Buranki (good)

4) Shuumatsu no Izetta (ok)

Anyway there is manga for Drifters. Unfortunatelly, chapters are quite short and they appear like once a month. Sad.

37 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

And this, ladies and gentleman, is why fansubs are the best way to watch anime =D

Comes from Okusama ga Seitoukaichou+

lol... now I am not sure if I did the right thing in dropping that one... xD

Occultic;Nine picture

Occultic;Nine

Synopsis

The multitude of small, miniscule “discomfort” later develops into a case so large it is beyond imagination... Yuuta Gamon is a 2nd year in high school. He runs "Kiri Kiri Basara," an affiliate blog that rounds up occult forum posts, for a shot at quick money, and challenges himself to the occult night and day to "hack and slash away!" the many supernatural phenomena existing in the world from a scientific standpoint. However, with that blog of his as a catalyst, a group of downright maniacal and insane comrades have gathered about.

YES... YESSSSSSSS!!!

YUKI KAJI'S DEAD CHARACTER DIED(ERRR... DISAPPEARED I GUESS)!!! xd

The characters are somehow below ok for me... The story is the only thing tbh that makes me watch this one...

23 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! screenshot

Be Destroyed Real. Blow Up Synapses. Banishment, This World!

(I love that :D)

I really enjoyed this one. I was expecting this to be your average gag-filled anime and nothing more. I was wrong about that. It has plenty of jokes of course (many of which are hilarious), but it also deals with things like growing up, what it means to fit in, and even how people handle traumatic experiences. The characters are all very likable and I love how they interact with each other, especially Yuta and Rikka. It's so freakin' adorable! :blush: I don't think I've ever rooted more for two characters getting together than I did when watching this. :lol:

Now then... onto season 2! Hopefully, it's as good as this one.

I told you so! :giggle: Now get start season 2 after Xmas hahaha. Chuuni girls are the best :P