The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Accel World Infinite Burst

Accel World: Infinite Burst

Let me just start with: this movie finally got good subs :dance: . The 40-minute recap of the anime was a waste of time, but the second 40-minutes is new footage. The movie did skip some things from the anime as Rain Current and a shrine maiden that shoots fire arrows have joined Nega Nebula. Also Sky Raker somehow got her legs back. Here's hoping this series will get a real season 2 someday.

Today... is a very confusing day...

Keijo!!!!!!!! picture

Keijo!!!!!!!!

Synopsis

Nozomi Kaminashi is a fantastic gymnast, and in order to help her family out of poverty, has decided instead to become a competitor in a new women-only sport, Keijo. A lucrative endeavor, Keijo is a popular gambling sport where female players stand on floating platform on the water and must push other players off by only using breasts and buttocks. Will Nozomi be able to make it big in the world of Keijo?

AoT Season 2 hype! :awesome:

M2YeaM4.jpg

Yuri!!! on Ice

Yuri!!! on Ice

Synopsis

Yuuri Katsuki carried the hope of all Japan on his shoulders in the Figure Skating Grand Prix, but suffered a crushing defeat in the finals. He returned to his hometown in Kyushu and hid away in his family's home, half wanting to continue skating and half wanting to retire. That was when the five-time consecutive world champion, Viktor Nikiforov, suddenly showed up with his teammate, Yuuri Plisetsky, a young skater starting to surpass his seniors. And so the two Yuuris and the Russian champion Viktor set out to compete in a Grand Prix like none the world has ever seen!

And I survived!!!

and with that... that's a wrap for 2016 anime for me ^_^

Masamune-kun no Revenge episode 1

Spoiler

es0t2f.jpg

WTF!? are you telling me that's the MOTHER!? :o

Anyway, hoping this shows gets a 2-cour, episode 1 was sooo good! <3

I read about that the manga is about to end, maybe they'll adapt everything.

Edited by GrayFT

Brave Witches

Brave Witches

Synopsis:

In September of 1944, thanks to the actions of the Allied Forces, with the 501st Joint Fighter Wing "Strike Witches" at their center, the Neuroi nest in the skies above the Republic of Gallia was eliminated, ensuring the security of western Europe. The Allied Forces took advantage of this victory to plan to take their resistance to central and eastern Europe in earnest. At their base in Petersburg in the Empire of Orussia, the 502nd Joint Fighter Wing "Brave Witches" prepared to receive orders to deploy... With the hope of mankind at their backs, the courageous Witches of the 502nd take to the cold skies over eastern Europe.

First time watching a Witches anime and it was a fun experience. Krupinsky is the best character with how she slacks off and takes nothing serious, but turns out to be OP when needed. Kanno is a very annoying character for the first few episodes with her overdose of tsundere. I'll try out the Strike Witches anime too.

12 hours ago, JaM said:

AoT Season 2 hype! :awesome:

Hide contents

M2YeaM4.jpg

That scene made me laugh a lot and also the Gate of Babylon from Fate :lol: .

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

That scene made me laugh a lot and also the Gate of Babylon from Fate :lol: .

I lost it at Iai boobies xD Definitely my fave...

Gintama°: Aizome Kaori-hen picture

Gintama°: Aizome Kaori-hen

Shinpachi-kun is so cool xD

gcaYoGM.png

Edited by JaM

Occultic;Nine

Occultic;Nine

Synopsis:

The multitude of small, miniscule “discomfort” later develops into a case so large it is beyond imagination... Yuuta Gamon is a 2nd year in high school. He runs "Kiri Kiri Basara," an affiliate blog that rounds up occult forum posts, for a shot at quick money, and challenges himself to the occult night and day to "hack and slash away!" the many supernatural phenomena existing in the world from a scientific standpoint. However, with that blog of his as a catalyst, a group of downright maniacal and insane comrades have gathered about. 

I had high hopes about this anime, seeing how it's from the same person that worked on Steins;Gate. The anime starts out interesting with a mass suicide in a lake and a highly respected scientist admitting to believing in and researching the occult, which are polar opposites. Not long after Yuuta visits the scientist, hoping to do an interview for his blog and discovers that the scientist has been murdered. Suddenly. a mysterious voice on the radio starts to talk directly to him. The mystery-solving part is the only interesting thing about the anime. The characters, ending, and pacing are all disappointing. Characters talk really fast, which makes it hard to read all the subtitles. The anime jumps back and forth between days in the first few episodes. The screen shifts, turns, and rotates quickly during some conversations, which is very annoying. Most characters start out interesting, but become meh near the end. Ryoka is easily the most annoying character for the first 10 or so episodes. Interesting characters like the psychic FBI agent, Ririka, and Ria aren't fleshed out. Then there are certain things that aren't solved/explained, such as

how that albino kid fit into all this, how Ririka could seemingly go back to her body at the end of the final episode at will, where that kid detective got his knowledge from, and how Yuuta remained a ghost even though he had time to be revived

All in all very disappointing. I did like the Steins;Gate references.

On 1/5/2017 at 11:41 PM, Dragon-Archon said:

Brave Witches

Brave Witches

Synopsis:

First time watching a Witches anime and it was a fun experience. Krupinsky is the best character with how she slacks off and takes nothing serious, but turns out to be OP when needed. Kanno is a very annoying character for the first few episodes with her overdose of tsundere. I'll try out the Strike Witches anime too.

I didn't know about strike witches till tonight. Just checked it out, and it def has more unnecessary fanservice than brave. Though I enjoyed brave witches, it was a nice relaxing show. 

25 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

How is it unnecessary? =D The whole anime is fanservice xD

Yeah, most girl already walk around without any pants/skirts. :eyebrow:

Even though it's supposed to be Seinen, Brave Witches kind felt like a kids show, for the lack of ecchi/fanservice scenes and most of the characters had childish personalities.

I liked Brave Witches but, Strike Witches was a lot better.

Edited by GrayFT
  • Like 1

Finished Psycho Pass 2 yesterday, it didn't start out well, but it was good mid-point to the end, just not as good as S1 by any means.

Started watching Drifters, probably finish it today/tomorrow.

On 1/7/2017 at 1:09 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

Your megane love just went where you probably don't want it xD

No Megane, No Life... Love to Megane have no boundaries.. that's what I learned from Meganebu..oh... :|

15 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Occultic;Nine

welcome to 1 cour of anime. I am so excited how SG0 will be adapted if it will be 1 cour as well :awesome:

you really hated Ryotas eh? hmmm...

didn't Yuuta totally disappeared? like... the dead died or something... or is my desire to see Yuki Kaji characters die clouded my judgement and missed something...

Berserk '97, the three Golden Age movies and the 2016 season...loved it, but wish someone would get this show together and do it properly.   Think I'm going to have to read the Manga. :)                                                                                                                                                    

• Like 1

On 04/01/2017 at 5:49 PM, Sigma999 said:

Fate/Grand Order Special

Akiba's Trip The Animation episode 1 , it was nice for the 1st ep. Let's see what will happen in the next eps 

Robin-chwan !!! :wub:  For me , Robin was always a hottie since her 1st appearance with her tan skin, thin waist and extravagant outfits.

I really have to catch up with One Piece , i'm more than 100 episodds behind now , i putted the anime on stand-by for so long (almost 2 years) cause i didn't want to reach the latest episode and wait to watch 1 ep. per week . Oh the irony i sense along the previous is so strong :giggle:

I thought she was about to eat him in that scene :awesome:

Hmm I didn't like her at first when she appeared. I was more of a Vivi fan back then, but too bad she's only a minor Straw Hat. 

The new Robin is a total hottie though so :awesome: too bad Toei Animation is shit tier.

Spoiler

Robin would have been second only if Monet wasn't axed hard. Rebecca is just shit but I love her outfit, I dunno why I ship her and Luffy though lmao. But I know it's Hancock and him xD 

To be honest the extra girls are way better than Nami, I dunno why I find most of them attractive like that Shark Girl, Baby5, Domino and Sadie etc.....

10 minutes ago, Ken Kaneki said:

Hmm I didn't like her at first when she appeared. I was more of a Vivi fan back then, but too bad she's only a minor Straw Hat. 

The new Robin is a total hottie though so :awesome: too bad Toei Animation is shit tier.

Hide contents

Robin would have been second only if Monet wasn't axed hard. Rebecca is just shit but I love her outfit, I dunno why I ship her and Luffy though lmao. But I know it's Hancock and him xD 

To be honest the extra girls are way better than Nami, I dunno why I find most of them attractive like that Shark Girl, Baby5, Domino and Sadie etc.....

Robin-Chwan is my fav char of the Straw hat crew and maybe the entire One Piece series . I love her sarcastic way and whenever something iscabout to go wrong she seems to make it even worse when she talks , i love that way of be of her char . And also she's a total hottie now and even before the timeskip :awesome: