The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Just now, Sigma999 said:

Robin-Chwan is my fav char of the Straw hat crew and maybe the entire One Piece series . I love her sarcastic way and whenever something iscabout to go wrong she seems to make it even worse when she talks , i love that way of be of her char . And also she's a total hottie now and even before the timeskip :awesome:

LOL, yeah whenever she talks about dark stuff I find it hilarious. 

Sorta like a spoiler but you'll see this in the future episodes.

tumblr_inline_obmgf1a4jM1rkyldn_540.png

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, GrayFT said:

Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters episode 14.

WTF!? This is still Digimon, right? :huh:

why Digimon Whyyyyy... and I thought I will give you another shot... does someone even like her? *returned to stalled status*

50 minutes ago, JaM said:

ohh... o...k...why? xD I really can't stand her catchphrase...soooo... yeah...

She likes action games, Dokamon is as "crazy" as her, she can also help him fight using her own moves with the Appli Drive's power.

She has Milla ahoge. :P

I like her "Doka Punch" catchphrase, also i like that she doesn't feel embarrassed saying that even when she's on TV.

Second best girl after Ruki from Tamers. <3

Spoiler

Edited by GrayFT
  • Like 1

3gatsu no Lion E12... now, how could I even go home without being lonely... man, I need kotatsu.

As usual very good episode.

-Blonde Gin-chan(Kin-chan?) Vs. Pachie in Shogi xD 

-Rei Vs. Karamatsu with lame jokes.

for @Satoshi Ookami

mv2x5tk.jpg?1

oh.. not going to copy anyone *whistling* New OP and ED - I will definitely miss Bump of Chicken... but maaaaan... Yuki!!! :3 brings back Honey and Clover and Sakamichi no Apollon feels ^_^

Edited by JaM

Soul Buster

Soul Buster

Synopsis:

Keishuu, China. The history books say that in the era of the Three Kingdoms, this land was a place of never-ending war. A young high school boy, Sonshin, who hates his city's history, is troubled by a certain dream. When he wakes up from the dream, strange things begin to happen one after another, and without understanding what's going on, he suddenly finds himself facing Gien, one of the generals from the Romance of the Three Kingdoms, who's trying to kill him! Just before Gien's blade strikes home, a mysterious beautiful woman appears in front of Sonshin. What trials await Sonshin?

Seriously, what is it with so many 10-minute episode anime recently. I liked this anime, but every time things got interesting, the episode ended. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. :spank:

7 minutes ago, Sigma999 said:

There's no way to escape from it . Embrace them :awesome:

Zero Escape? :awesome: 

1 hour ago, TheNastyChocobos said:

Amagami SS...i need to stop watching these slice of life/romance stuff...

Hide contents

f30fd24c56e1bcfc926883d6a51d5a00.gif

It can be worse :D At least in Amagami you have one girl per route :awesome: Even harder would be watching harem xD

• Like 2

Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai screenshot

"I can see it... I can see the ending!"

This is one of the best harem anime I've watched, and a lot of that comes down to Keima himself. He is the total opposite of what you would expect because he isn't actually interested in "real" girls and much prefers 2D girls instead (I can relate :awesome:). Unfortunately for him, he's forced to win the hearts of these girls because of a contract he unwittingly signed with a demon girl. Most of the episodes concentrate on different girls as you learn more about them and see how Keima plans out his "conquest". The girls are actually more fleshed out than I would have thought. The comedy is on point and the characters are great. I hope the next two seasons are just as entertaining.

1 hour ago, Undead Wolf said:

Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai screenshot

"I can see it... I can see the ending!"

This is one of the best harem anime I've watched, and a lot of that comes down to Keima himself. He is the total opposite of what you would expect because he isn't actually interested in "real" girls and much prefers 2D girls instead (I can relate :awesome:). Unfortunately for him, he's forced to win the hearts of these girls because of a contract he unwittingly signed with a demon girl. Most of the episodes concentrate on different girls as you learn more about them and see how Keima plans out his "conquest". The girls are actually more fleshed out than I would have thought. The comedy is on point and the characters are great. I hope the next two seasons are just as entertaining.

Oh, you finally watched my anime :awesome: (and my reason for purchasing PFP :awesome:

Yea, other seasons are also awesome =D

S2 is a bit weaker since there are less important characters for the overall plot (and no HanaKana :awesome:) but S3 is awesome once again (even though it's SPEED PACE as hell =D).

Do note that S2 -> S3 skips quite a few manga chapters.

And after S3, there is still manga arc that has probably the best of me Keima =D

To be completely exact and you enjoy this beauty fully.

S1 -> S2 //complete adaptation up to chapter 43

~10 chapters not adapted

4nin to Aidoru OVA

Reunion OVA

Encounter OVA //up to chapter 65

Skip to chapter 114 (a few conquest targets omitted completely from adaptation, albeit less relevant BUT! There's one character (Yui) that is REALLY missing adaptation because she is an important character and the whole arc is really awesome =D)

S3 arc //complete adaptation up to 189

Manga from chapter 190.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

17 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Oh, you finally watched my anime :awesome:

It's funny, I do imagine you to be quite a bit like Keima, especially with how he's constantly playing on his handheld. I'm sure you're the same with Vita-tan. :giggle: If you really can enter God of Conquest mode, it looks like I'm in trouble if you decide you want to overtake me in number of plats. :lol:

23 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Yea, other seasons are also awesome =D

S2 is a bit weaker since there are less important characters for the overall plot (and no HanaKana :awesome:) but S3 is awesome once again.

Do note that S2 -> S3 skips quite a few manga chapters.

And after S3, there is still manga arc that has probably the best of me Keima =D

I'm glad to hear the other seasons are good as well, although @Ken Kaneki told me Keima does something really dumb at the end. Not looking forward to that. :P

Shiori = best girl. :awesome:

Hmmm, I hope I'm not missing anything too important by not reading the manga.

13 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

---

Added a few things so you can re-read it =D

14 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I'm sure you're the same with Vita-tan. :giggle:

No waaaaaay :awesome:

If you really can enter God of Conquest mode, it looks like I'm in trouble if you decide you want to overtake me in number of plats. :lol:

:awesome:

I'm glad to hear the other seasons are good as well, although @Ken Kaneki told me Keima does something really dumb at the end. Not looking forward to that. :P

If he means in manga, then... probably yea xD

15 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Shiori = best girl. :awesome:

:awesome: 

15 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Hmmm, I hope I'm not missing anything too important by not reading the manga.

Check the rest of the post =) You definitely should. This deserves it :D

4 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Check the rest of the post =) You definitely should. This deserves it :D

I feel like now is a good time to say I've never read manga before. :P I guess KissManga would be the best place for it?

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

To be completely exact and you enjoy this beauty fully.

S1 -> S2 //complete adaptation up to chapter 43

~10 chapters not adapted

4nin to Aidoru OVA

Reunion OVA

Encounter OVA //up to chapter 65

Skip to chapter 114 (a few conquest targets omitted completely from adaptation, albeit less relevant BUT! There's one character (Yui) that is REALLY missing adaptation because she is an important character and the whole arc is really awesome =D)

S3 arc //complete adaptation up to 189

Manga from chapter 190.

Damn, you know your stuff! I guess you must really like this series, huh? :giggle:

Okay, I'll see about reading the chapters the anime skipped over then. That's 43-53 and 65-114 if I understand you correctly.

What do you think the chances are that we'll see a season 4 of the anime? I may read past where season 3 ended if it's not likely.

10 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I feel like now is a good time to say I've never read manga before. :P I guess KissManga would be the best place for it?

Purchase it :awesome::awesome::awesome: 

I use MangaFox or MangaHere personally. Dunno about KissManga. 

I feel like now is a good time to say I've never read manga before. :P

And what better first time than reading about me? :awesome:

Damn, you know your stuff! I guess you must really like this series, huh? :giggle:

Naaaah, not at all :awesome:

I tend to research things like this if I really want to finish a series =D The same happened with Tsubasa Chronicle. But there, I read pretty much the whole manga + I bought first 15 volumes :DDDD Still need to get the rest =D

What do you think the chances are that we'll see a season 4 of the anime? I may read past where season 3 ended if it's not likely.

Very low. From what I read, sales of S2 were pretty bad and S3 itself was miracle and... it sold miserably :/ 

So... I wouldn't hope. 

The only ray of hope is that the last arc is not following the same pattern as S1/S2 so it's anime-able but... you are definitely better off reading it.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

11 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Purchase it :awesome::awesome::awesome: 

I use MangaFox or MangaHere personally. Dunno about KissManga.

I already blow all of my money on video games and anime. The last thing I need is something else to throw money at. :P

Ah, okay then, I'll look into those.

12 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Naaaah, not at all :awesome:

I tend to research things like this if I really want to finish a series =D The same happened with Tsubasa Chronicle. But there, I read pretty much the whole manga + I bought first 15 volumes :DDDD Still need to get the rest =D

I usually judge an anime based on the anime itself. Good adaptations should mean you don't have to read the source material to get a cohesive story, you know? I hate nothing more than "read the manga" endings. Laaaaame! :P

16 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Very low. From what I read, sales of S2 were pretty bad and S3 itself was miracle and... it sold miserably :/ 

So... I wouldn't hope. 

The only ray of hope is that the last arc is not following the same pattern as S1/S2 so it's anime-able but... you are definitely better off reading it.

Damn, that sucks to hear... :(

1 hour ago, Undead Wolf said:

I usually judge an anime based on the anime itself. Good adaptations should mean you don't have to read the source material to get a cohesive story, you know? I hate nothing more than "read the manga" endings. Laaaaame! :P

Weeeeeeeeeell.

That is a HUGE minority of anime =D

Anime works as an advertisement for the source material, unless it's original work, it never provides you with complete experience =D