The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

4 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

Thread post #6001! :dance:

The Familiar of Zero: Ronda of Princesses (season 3)

81zX8tRGT5L._SY445_.jpg

Half the 3rd season had this type of plot

5413203+_70722db5693fef41f769528a3615b0f

But now it's picking up with a real story again. 

Lol senpai did you watch  Maoyu Maou Yusha? xD 

Finished incl. OVA:

75521.jpg   Kore wa Zombie desu ka? (Is This a Zombie?)

Genre: Action, Comedy, Ecchi

Year: 2011

Not every zombie is the monstrous, brain-eating type.

One night while walking home from the convenience store, regular high school boy Ayumu Aikawa is killed by a serial killer, and is just as suddenly brought back to life by a necromancer named Eucliwood Hellscythe. One small caveat: he's now a zombie. Things get even weirder for him when he accidentally steals a magical girl's uniform, and thus her powers! Haruna, the ex-magical girl, orders him to fight evil creatures known as Megalo in her place until they can figure out a way to get her powers back to her.

It seems that life is just going to get stranger and stranger for poor Ayumu from here on out in Kore wa Zombie desu ka?.
  (Source: MAL)

1 hour ago, Dav9834 said:

Lol no I just remember seeing this gif somewhere.

It fit well, well for the most part...She doesn't fit in all the frames with that size :P

Well you should watch it, it has that Ookami to Koushinryou feel in it xD 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

OMFG KUZU NO HONKAI!

Reveal hidden contents

Already striking in EP2 =D Loli and yuri, Jesus, this is seriously going to be hell of a ride =D

So, what do you think? Will the studio/writers have the guts to deliver a fantastic anime or will they cave in and go down the path of a generic title

Spoiler

letting the main chars fall in love with each other and everyone living happily in the end?

We may be looking to a new School Days if the way Hanabi glares at some people indicates something...

I finished  Shin Sekai Yori (From the New World) last night.

I shouldn't have started it right after Terror in Resonance ... I didn't appreciate it as much as I might have otherwise. Also it took me a long time in the middle to keep going. So it is really disconnecting at the time skips, just couldn't hold my interest, had to rewatch because I didn't pay attention or I fell alsleep. At least the last 3 episodes kept me awake late at night. As it goes I'm either going to ... I don't know. Maybe I'll chill for a bit before deciding what to watch next.

Finished incl. OVA:

37451.jpg   Kore wa Zombie desu ka? of the dead (Is this A Zombie? of the Dead)

Genre: Fantasy, Comedy, Ecchi

Year: 2012

Aikawa Ayumu was revived as a zombie by the cute necromancer Eucliwood Hellscythe. After the zany, madcap adventures in the first season of Is This a Zombie? ended, Ayumu thought his life might finally get back to normal, or as normal as it can be for a zombie. However, destiny has other plans for him. Some guys just can't catch a break.

(Source: FUNimation)

• Like 2

So I started watching Fuuka yesterday and I have to say that it looks very interesting... :awesome:

Spoiler

4324.png

Okay, jokes aside..

Spoiler

I'm curious how Fuuka react to what happened at the end of the third episode. I hope she doesn't jump to conclusions.

Oh, and finally a proper role for Saorin. As the one of the best singing voice actresses, she certainly needs these kind of roles.