The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

43 minutes ago, Masamune said:

Motto To Love Ru (complete, enjoyment: 3.5/5)

motto-to-love-ru-3292.jpg?t=1460872614

I didn't enjoy that quite as much as I did the first season, mostly because it's really episodic. Each episode is just 3 shorts (6-7 minutes each, give or take) glued together, so there's not really much of a story... the only episode that isn't like this is episode 12. They also seemed to skip a lot between S1 & S2, it doesn't even explain where Celine came from, or how Oshizu got a physical body... they're just there from the beginning. 1f615.png

I still plan on watching S3 though (Darkness),  I just hope it's not like that again (I really don't like episodic stuff, especially when the parts are that short). 1f605.png

Well, they did skip a lot of the first To Love Ru Manga like the chapters where a character named Black that looks like the MC of Black Cat appeared and how Celine went from being a Big flower with a mouth with sharp teeth to a Human Form. Did you also watch the OVAs of both seasons?

Bakemonogatari (episode 1)

bakemonogatari-2470.jpg?t=1405309602

Seton Academy: Join the Pack! (episode 1)

seton-academy-join-the-pack-14070.jpg?t=

Well it may've took a worldwide pandemic, but I'm finally getting into watching subs (I've watched more subs this past month than I have... ever). ? I've always been meaning to start some things that are only subbed, but I always kept pushing them back for dubs... thanks to that virus grinding a lot of dubs to a halt though, I figured now is a good a time as ever. :P

6 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Well, they did skip a lot of the first To Love Ru Manga like the chapters where a character named Black that looks like the MC of Black Cat appeared and how Celine went from being a Big flower with a mouth with sharp teeth to a Human Form. Did you also watch the OVAs of both seasons?

I watched the OVAs for the first season (one of them is where Lala's sisters got introduced), but does Motto have any OVAs? I know S3 & S4 have some OVAs, but I don't think I seen any for S2. :hmm:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Masamune said:

I watched the OVAs for the first season (one of them is where Lala's sisters got introduced), but does Motto have any OVAs? I know S3 & S4 have some OVAs, but I don't think I seen any for S2.

Turns out it does not but since the First Episode of S3's OVA is a Sequel to Motto but Prequel to Darkness S1 so they share the first OVA Episode.

• Like 1

I've been watching Bleach: the Arrancar arc and have been enjoying it ever since (excluding the Bount arc LMAO). I honestly don't like starting huge anime with hundreds of episodes like One Piece and Naruto, but I got tricked into Bleach when I started watching it on Netflix because Netflix only has the first 63 episodes. I freaked out when I looked it up on Hulu only to see it has 366 ? I should have done more research, but I don't regret it. I really want to get the video game for PS3 because it looks awesome!! It would be a lovely platinum to have...

Edited by PatinumNumemon
  • Like 1

Finished Dorohedoro, a quite bizarre looking one with steampunk and gory and grotesque action to power up , the story forms quite convoluted imo and the universe seems rich and well-writeen to back up the story , however the execution to present and show it in a more understandable way is missing , so it ends up being quite a confusion of a plot imao. It gain my interest by the peculiar and well developed personalities of the chars, relations and interactions between them , the cast by itslef won me over right away and it made the experience with it's fighting and experiences scenes well more enjoyable.

Dorohedoro

Ashita no Joe (Tomorrow's Joe) Pilot episodes, might start the actual anime soon.

Ashita no Joe Pilots

Finished Basilisk : Ninpou Kouga Clan , loved this anime , pretty action packed with a forbidden love story as a background between the heirs of two rival clans for centuries , the downside for me it's that some of the fighters between the 2 clans have few time to shine on screen and show more development and attachment to the audience. A true hidden gem that more people should give it a try.

Basilisk: Kouga Ninpou Chou

• Like 3

Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen OVA (Finished)

104681.jpg

Enjoyment level 9

The first side-story is about two nobles visiting the commoner district to investigate Myne at the request of Ferdinand.

The second side-story is about Myne, Turi, and Eva visiting Corinna.

Youkoso Japari Park Episode 13-24 (Finished)

95853.jpg

Enjoyment level 8

This anime is ment to be a adaptation of the mobile game "Kemono Friends"'s story.

Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 2-5

105970.jpg

Now it's easier to be on the PC since I got a new and better mouse that don't live its own life, god knows what would happen if I watched anime on PC with that shitty mouse.

That female form of the elf MC was not so badodEwUsy.gif

Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken OVA Episode 1-3

104615.jpg

Black Clover Episode 62-66

94678.jpg

Finally got around to continue that Arc, only had to spoli myself of the fate of Fana(The human) to get myself to continue.

Majutsushi Orphen Hagure Tabi: Tennin no Isan (Finished)

106804.jpg

Infinite Dendrogram Episode 11-12

104281.jpg

Jashin-chan Dropkick S2 Episode 1-2

106360.jpg

Boku no Hero Academia the Movie 1: Futari no Hero (Finished)

93138.jpg

Enjoyment level 10

U.A. High School's students of Class 1-A have made it to summer break. Izuku Midoriya accompanies his mentor All Might to a celebratory superhero festival on I-Island, an isolated patch of land dedicated to researching Quirks and everything else associated with the hero business. Midoriya is granted the opportunity to meet All Might's friend Dave and Dave's daughter Melissa, two talented hero equipment engineers. He also encounters his classmates, most of whom have been given the opportunity to spend part of their summer break at the festival.

However, a mysterious squad of villains infiltrates I-Island, and it is up to Midoriya and his friends to confront them, using their developing Quirks to fight off the new enemy and uncover a treacherous plot.

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Memory Snow (Finished)

95707.jpg

Enjoyment level 10

Subaru and friends finally get a moment of peace, and Subaru goes on a certain secret mission that he must not let anyone find out about! However, even though Subaru is wearing a disguise, Petra and other children of the village immediately figure out who he is. Now that his mission was exposed within five seconds of it starting, what will happen with Subaru's "date course" with Emilia?

Gotta love how it starts with Subaru speaking english.

I don't know why Crunchyroll thought hiding "Memory Snow" in the "Director's Cut" part of "seasons" of Re:Zero was a good idea. who knows where they put "Frozen Bonds"?

That Konosuba cameo

0221296417e51dde814d2692ddcd5ef815866314

eea2e0ab83deeb328b5a9b8f01aeb1c115866314

• Like 3

Seton Academy: Join the Pack! (complete, enjoyment: 4.5/5)

seton-academy-join-the-pack-14070.jpg?t=

Yet another anime that teaches you the anatomy of Hyenas (which I recently learned from Interspecies Reviewers). ? It was pretty good though, I didn't care for Jin much (he's usually kind of a jerk), but I did like most of the other characters... although I could've did without knowing what Komori's favorite food was. OXYftPs.gif

Spoiler

It's poo... wRuJtMi.gif

pxTGVGn.jpg

Edited by Masamune
  • Like 3

Gundam Build Divers Episode 6-8

90388.jpg

Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 6

105970.jpg

Jashin-chan Dropkick Season 2 Episode 3-11 (Finished)

106360.jpg

Enjoyment level 10
Jashin-chan Dropkick is a comedy focusing on these two reluctant roommates and their bizarre antics as they get by with their cat-and-mouse relationship.

Spoiler

I liked those Jiangshi Sisters.

014a39b81ff9e9648f5da393bd60a4e315868658

At least 2 times in the "recap"/EP11, Jashin wanted to sing "part of your world"

75706544776e3e7fbc23ec28b807d19615868640

cea706f4ead93abbda110ab842e8a74d15868640

34d7b5da22c3bbe72fef149cf238517c15868640

• Like 1

Been rewatching Lucky Star , being a cute and moe kind of anime that has this exciting and addicting theem song as opening , it's always fun to watch if you into that kind of approach with it's constant and over-the-top parodies and references to other anime, videogames and pop culture in general. The Haruhi references and chars appearances always crack me up inside tbh ?

Halfway through by now , episode 17 is next ?

Lucky☆Star

• Like 4

Mob Psycho 100 (12 episodes)

Mob Psycho 100

I felt the urge and need to watch this series out of impulse,  awhile ago. Needless to say, this ended up being a pretty good and well developed anime with all the quirky characters and situations that will make you laugh hard at some bits. The finale of season 1 makes it all still on to progress and more room to cover some stories of particular chars. Going to start up season 2 soon.

Edited by Sigma999
  • Like 3

93427.jpg

Strike the Blood III (Finished)

Honestly, this season was way better than the previous one. Many threads about the fourth progenitor, cain and cain's priestess were very well explained. Looking forward to watch the 4th season.

43643.jpg

Sakura-sou no Pet na Kanojo (Episode 11)

• Like 2

Jing: King of Bandits (complete, enjoyment: 3.5/5)

jing-king-of-bandits-17.jpg?t=1554361064

Another episodic-heavy anime, could've been a lot better if the story had a bit more depth. :hmm:

Bakemonogatari (complete, enjoyment: 4/5)

bakemonogatari-2470.jpg?t=1405309602

Not exactly what I expected, but turned out to be fairly good. I'll probably check out the other seasons eventually, which I think all go by different names? ? Oh, & the best scene in the anime? Yeah, that'd be this right here:

Spoiler

yjh0Iq7.gif

Almost worth watching this just for that. ?

DARLING in the FRANXX (episodes 1-4)

darling-in-the-franxx-8969.jpg?t=1515721

While I'm not too crazy about mecha type anime, this looks like it'll be pretty good, so I'll continue this for now (may even watch a couple more episodes tonight). ^_^

• Like 2

On 4/19/2020 at 8:02 PM, Sigma999 said:

Mob Psycho 100 (12 episodes)

Mob Psycho 100

I felt the urge and need to watch this series out of impulse,  awhile ago. Needless to say, this ended up being a pretty good and well developed anime with all the quirky characters and situations that will make you laugh hard at some bits. The finale of season 1 makes it all still on to progress and more room to cover some stories of particular chars. Going to start up season 2 soon.

This is the anime I'm planning on watching next! It looks like a great laugh and amazing animation!

Dr.STONE

I recently finished Dr.STONE!

In the first 5 episodes I didn't really think it was going to be anything special. It starts of quite slow to setup the story, but ones the show gets kicking it's an absolute gem! A must watch if you haven't already! Also the second season is coming and I can not wait!

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Masamune said:

Bakemonogatari (complete, enjoyment: 4/5)

Not exactly what I expected, but turned out to be fairly good. I'll probably check out the other seasons eventually, which I think all go by different names? 1f605.png Oh, & the best scene in the anime? Yeah, that'd be this right here:

Reveal hidden contents

yjh0Iq7.gif

Almost worth watching this just for that. 1f60d.png

Be prepared for "brush your teeth" scene in nisemonogatari :lol: Also, Kanbaru best girl.

8 hours ago, Masamune said:

DARLING in the FRANXX (episodes 1-4)

Haven't seen this one, but I love opening song. Actually I'm big fan of J-Pop Queen - Mika Nakashima.

• Like 1