The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Really digging your trophy card. 

ROvb3.jpg

The Okina Babe Hunt returns in Persona 4 Golden anime! 

really felt bad about Yosuke with this one...

OT:

just watched:

E2 of P4TGA - they changed the opening song :( I am looking forward to cast dancing with their game intro song >_<

SM Crystal - ooooooh.... Ami... a genius + good in video game...  :wub:

also done with catching up with Fairy Tail... it's somehow weird to watch an anime when you already know what will happen... >_<

and lastly... halfway there in finishing Skip Beat... E14 is the best so far IMO... Kyoko = Genius!!!

Edited by jeieem

really felt bad about Yosuke with this one...

OT:

just watched:

E2 of P4TGA - they changed the opening song :( I am looking forward to cast dancing with their game intro song >_<

SM Crystal - ooooooh.... Ami... a genius + good in video game...  :wub:

also done with catching up with Fairy Tail... it's somehow weird to watch an anime when you already know what will happen... >_<

and lastly... halfway there in finishing Skip Beat... E14 is the best so far IMO... Kyoko = Genius!!!

Yosuke is pretty unlucky at times. I was actually looking forward to them changing the opening song. I wanna know if they will dub the Persona 4 Golden anime the same they did with Persona 4 The Animation.  

• Like 1

I've never heard of this anime. Is it good?

Yeah, I thought it was pretty good, you can tell they setup the story for a second season but like so many other anime, it probably won't get it :(

In a post-apocalyptic polluted earth overrun with mutated beasts called Filth Monsters (Contaminoids in Funimation's translation), humanity is forced to live in large mobile cities called Regios and learn to use weapons called DITE (pronounced Di-Te) and harnessing the power of Kei to defend themselves. In the Academic City of Zuellni, Layfon Alseif is hoping to start a new life without Martial/Military arts and forget his past. However, his past has caught the attention of Kalian Loss, the Student Council President and Nina Antalk, a Military Arts student and Captain of the 17th Platoon, who instantly recognizes his abilities and decides he's the perfect candidate to join her group. The series follow Layfon's life in Zuellni and occasionally has flashbacks of his life in Glenden.

My Recently Watched Anime:
Cardfight!! Vanguard: Link Joker Episode 36 (English Dub)
Doraemon (2005) Episode 02 (English Dub)
Fairy Tail S2 (2014) Episode 11 (English Sub)
FMA Brotherhood: 4-Koma Theater Episode 05 (English Dub)
Future Card BuddyFight! Episode 27 (English Dub)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal II Episode 40 (English Dub)